Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Something Important To Note About The "Covid" And Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Important To Note About The "Covid" And Nigeria (188 Views)

Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death / Something Important To Know About New Earth & How GOD Create / Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Important To Note About The "Covid" And Nigeria by OpenYourEyes1: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Don't forget that things started getting better when people started relying on GOD, going to work, taking care of themselve esp with natural things.
I remember when I was speaking against their kind of lockdown and stopping of the church from gathering physically, people attacked me on my post. They probably do not realize that they would have been under the strick lockdown til now if GOD had not used his servants to prevent it. But I never supported people to go and risk their lives in their businesses and gathering places.
Posting this so satan does not trick you into thinking that I support the kind of risky behavior certain people who are now against lockdown (but may have encouraged the lockdown when the covid started) promote. I have always advice people to follow the reasonable safety rules and advise ,from qualified people ,when necessary .

GOD is just being merciful to this country. HE knows what we don't. So don't think it's by your power or that covid does not affect people in hot regions
Re: Something Important To Note About The "Covid" And Nigeria by OpenYourEyes1: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Don't forget that things started getting better when people started relying on GOD, going to work, taking care of themselve esp with natural things.
I remember when I was speaking against their kind of lockdown and stopping of the church from gathering physically, people attacked me on my post. They probably do not realize that they would have been under the strick lockdown til now if GOD had not used his servants to prevent it. But I never supported people to go and risk their lives in their businesses and gathering places.
Posting this so satan does not trick you into thinking that I support the kind of risky behavior certain people who are now against lockdown (but may have encouraged the lockdown when the covid started) promote. I have always advice people to follow the reasonable safety rules and advise ,from qualified people ,when necessary .

GOD is just being merciful to this country. HE knows what we don't. So don't think it's by your power or that covid does not affect people in hot regions
Re: Something Important To Note About The "Covid" And Nigeria by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . ..
Re: Something Important To Note About The "Covid" And Nigeria by GdNews32: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Something Important To Note About The "Covid" And Nigeria by GdNews32: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ..

(1) (Reply)

The Warfare Going On Right Now And How To Fight Effectively / If U See Jesus U Have Seen God; If U Believe In Him, U BELIEVE God / Dream About Red Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.