Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah (18689 Views)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by NiRfreak(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Useless Hisbah
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by seangy4konji: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2021
They should do head count for ritualist,child molesters,yahoo boys and armed robbers also...

All they know how to do in goverment is spend money without accounting for it...
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Emyogalanya: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2021
ifytrik:
grin
they are currently running a promo marry one and get 3 free. Offer valid while stock lasts

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by PAWG(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2021
amSTARboy:
Thought prostitution was Haram.....

Yes, that’s why they’re trying to put an end to it. Would you have been happier if they imprisoned or treated them violently?
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by GeneralPula: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Gyong(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Hisbah boss will select his 72 virgins and experiment heavenly sweetness as promised. Censor indeed. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by kellystone87: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2021
I laf in swahili...dis country is actually a joke...after that, make dem also monitor d amount been paid to dem olosho,how many rounds and how many times those dat patronize dem will do and cum
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Kingrefreshed: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
The Bauchi state government says it will conduct a headcount of sex workers in the state so as to have an accurate data on them.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-bauchi-will-conduct-headcount-of-sex-workers-says-hisbah

To Fxcuk don dey hungry these Terrorists grin grin grin
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Stevenson20: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2021
Have anyone heard about the outcome of that Hisbah chairman that was caught with Olosho?

Fear North when it comes to kpekus. Na them carry trophy
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2021
No matter the amount of good treatments given to most of them, they would still go back to their vomits. There's higher % that they would be cheating on their new husbands.

Like Peak, it's in them tongue

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Bmaster(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:
Nigeria: One country many laws.

When I become president, I will fully secularize Nigeria.

I will ban Sharia Law with its Hisbah footsoldiers.

Any Nigerian will be free to sell and drink beer no matter the corner of the country he is in.

So will he also be able to procure the services of “girls of easy virtue” if his rod ever needs oiling.

Any individual or group that kills any Nigerian on Allah’s behalf will be arrested, charged to court, his case given accelerated hearing, and if convicted, I will give a presidential assent to a public firing squad of such idiot(s).

I will scandalize the North.

Every education will be western and no room will ever be given to Arabic education.

Rubbish!
I'm not a northerner,but I don't get your write ups, I'm confused on whether to like it or not,.
It sounds so authoritatively to my liking,
And then again I remembered you stated if you become a president,and I exhaled out!

Until you becomes a president of Nigeria brother me,...
Never wake me up, I'm fast asleep.
Thanks
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by adamumar522(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Any Nigerian will be free to sell and drink beer no matter the corner of the country he is in.

So will he also be able to procure the services of “girls of easy virtue” if his rod ever needs oiling.

Any individual or group that kills any Nigerian on Allah’s behalf will be arrested, charged to court, his case given accelerated hearing, and if convicted, I will give a presidential assent to a public firing squad of such idiot(s).

Every education will be western and no room will ever be given to Arabic education.

Rubbish!
Even elder office chair u will not hold talk more of councillor or president ,mumu man
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by veli1(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2021
useless bags of shit. instead of them to focus on educating their illiterate brothers roaming the streets, their main focus is head counting sex workers. And later, their commander will be caught in a lodge with one of the sex worker and he will claim dat the sex worker is his daughter.
They shld go and headcount BH na.coolcoolcool
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by bmdmix3: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Rubbish!
u n i are on the same path

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by kevoh(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Normal problematic situation in other countries, is one step forward, two steps backward. In Northern Nigeria dominated by Islam/Sharia, it's two steps backward, 100 steps backward! No forward in their dictionary! angry angry
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Rockstar2014(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Hisbah , Amotekun and now Ebubeagu. Na wa for naija.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by PoliticalHunter: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Heyy, do you want your business or services to appear on Google when your customers “Google search” it on the internet?

Send a Dm to Tommy https:///message/MZVQ4DUKYK52H1

IT’S COMPLETELY FREE!!!
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Patrioticman007(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Isn't this a case of misplaced priority, you want to count sex work to what end? Is it to know how many people that fornicate or to what??

Islam in other parts of the world are improving the lives of their citizens but Islam in Nigeria is short changing it's adherents, but I think that Islam is not the problem but the north is the problem.

Why the hypocrisy ?.
We all know how mother's send their daughters to Italy down south.
We know the identities of the call girls in sabon gari's in northerner Nigeria.
The industrialization of baby factories is happening right now in south east, these babies are the future unknown gun men.

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Risentouch(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2021
Misplaced priorities....

Meanwhile Rackstelli people how market?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyEC3NUBurI
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by LivingADream: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Hmmm...it may be for something good.

I have a question for nairalanders. His does a startup raise fund for a business idea?

I have been struggling to raise some money to invest in a business idea without any success yet.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Ekejoestar(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Why the hypocrisy ?.

Quite a reliable source or shut ur trap
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2021
Y not conduct headcount of the bandits//killer herdsmen, Boko boys, rapists, thieves, paedophile e.t c
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Nobody will turn up. In Lagos and other states they call themselves runz girls not sex workers
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Penguin2: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2021
Bmaster:
I'm not a northerner,but I don't get your write ups, I'm confused on whether to like it or not,.
It sounds so authoritatively to my liking,
And then again I remembered you stated if you become a president,and I exhaled out!

Until you becomes a president of Nigeria brother me,...
Never wake me up, I'm fast asleep.
Thanks

I didn’t say “if”, I said “when”.

No go die for sleep sha.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Edyice: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Aboki people grin
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Quality20(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
southerners shd come n pick ashwo wives abeg, na una way be that. U guys condone all kinds of vices n sins
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by ppogba: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Hisbah conducting a census for Ashewos is like a pastor saying God directed him to a "short time" brothel to preach.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by kelmicheal: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Good projects, You can't satisfy nigeria people that's the truth Go to kano if you will get this kind of empowerment.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by DrObum(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2021
Do you know how much sex workers make? Who told you they want to do small scale trade?

What of high earning workers who still indulge in their spare time?
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Kokaine(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Isn't this a case of misplaced priority, you want to count sex work to what end? Is it to know how many people that fornicate or to what??

Islam in other parts of the world are improving the lives of their citizens but Islam in Nigeria is short changing it's adherents, but I think that Islam is not the problem but the north is the problem.
I was 100% sure there would be a person like you who would not be able to read such a brief article and understand it because your soul is tainted with vile bias for anything Muslim or north. all the answers to your questions are in the article. any 15year old ssce holder should be able to see the answers to all your questions right there.

just in case you still need help...

they are putting measures in place to stop the reasons women go into prostitution. for them to carry out an impact assessment in the future, they need data. data to know if their schemes is working or not. if after their projected time, the number of prostitutes reduce, then their programs are working, but if it remains the same or increases, then they would have to determine other causes of it and design a new plan or work on their plan.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Igeri: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2021
For once they have officially admitted that prostitution is also a business in in the North
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Andyvilly: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2021
one olosho fit give five head count, please I want to be in the head counting process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.