Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress (1928 Views)

Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) / Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2021
The aim Of IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi kanu is to go violent against Nigeria.

Around 2015/2016, Nnamdi kanu was in Los Angeles begging the World Igbo Congress to contribute money to buy arms and bullets to fight the Nigeria government aka the Hausa/ Fulani presidency.

Kanu in his word, said, if we miss this golden opportunity we are bond to suffer, we need arms and ammunitions and you are going to provide them., he infact complained about Imo state, no wonder Imo state was attacked recently.

Since the World Igbo Congress, didn't agree with him, he has decided to solicit the arms by force and fire by telling his group to attack police installations, so that they can steal arms and ammunitions and create a war in Igboland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Ratedgang: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2021
I don’t know sha but e be like say this ur MNK matter dey really pain you badly... the guy no even know wether u dey exist. I suspect maybe he took your wife away from you... take am easy cos you fit just dey wound urself with his matter.

20 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2021
Ratedgang:
I don’t know sha but e be like say this ur MNK matter dey really pain you badly... the guy no even know wether u dey exist. I suspect maybe he took your wife away from you... take am easy cos you fit just dey wound urself with his matter.

He also dont know if you exist.

So we are in the same shoes....my message have been passed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Ekejoestar(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Fuuulll, no message was passed cos at the end no point was made,

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Conrod: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2021
While your brothers are starving to death as commanded by your spiritual leader, your mind is busy digging for anything about MNK ur nightmare.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Balkan(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2021
The prophet of all time
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Fuuulll, no message was passed cos at the end no point was made,

If no message was passed, you won't be here
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Godblessbiafraa: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Joblessness is a disease

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Conrod:
While your brothers are starving to death as commanded by your spiritual leader, your mind is busy digging for anything about MNK ur nightmare.

I am not the one that will be starved and killed when war starts in your land.
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:

Joblessness is a disease

Why are you here?
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Ekejoestar(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If no message was passed, you won't be here

You are just making noise,

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Ekejoestar(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Why are you here?
Cos we hate jobless fellows

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by heendrix(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2021
shocked

Well may his request be granted and the aftermath of his madness remain in the East and in the East alone
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Cos we hate jobless fellows

Just like you.

Your tactics hardly works.

When you write anti northern propaganda spread by ipob, you aren't jobless.

When i create anti ipob articles, i am jobless.

Una well done.
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

You are just making noise,

You wont be here having heart attack if i was making noise.
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by gidgiddy: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Some people are really funny. Many people have made this video out to be what it is not.

At no time did Nnamdi Kanu ask for guns to fight Nigeria, in this video

What Nnamdi Kanu said is that we need guns and bullets to defend the land against Northern elements such as Boko haram and herdsmen. He never said anything about fighting Nigeria

The woman in the video asked him to clarify, and he said it was for self defence.

Under the firearms act of Nigeria, any Nigerian adult can apply to the relevant authorities for license to hold certain type of guns for certain purposes such as gaming and security.

As far as this video is concerned, Nnamdi Kanu broke no law

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by PoliticalHunter: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Heyy, do you want your business or services to appear on Google when your customers “Google search” it on the internet?

Send a Dm to Tommy https:///message/MZVQ4DUKYK52H1

IT’S COMPLETELY FREE!!!
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by BiafIntel: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2021
Yes, and why not? It is to be used in killing any terrorist that ventures into Biafraland for land grabbing. We have been donating massively for this cause. I have personally donated over $100,000 since inception.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2021
gidgiddy:
[s]Some people are really funny. Many people have made this video out to be what it is not.

At no time did Nnamdi Kanu ask for guns to fight Nigeria, in this video

What Nnamdi Kanu said is that we need guns and bullets to defend the land against Northern elements such as Boko haram and herdsmen. He never said anything about fighting Nigeria

The woman in the video asked him to clarify, and he said it was for self defence.

Under the firearms act of Nigeria, any Nigerian adult can apply to the relevant authorities for license to hold certain type of guns for certain purposes such as gaming and security.

As far as this video is concerned, Nnamdi Kanu broke no law[/s]

You can spin the news the way you want it.

Why do you have to quote Nigerian laws if you want biafra.

So you mean those ipob terrorist members killing police and military men are protected by the Nigerian law??
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by BiafIntel: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not the one that will be starved and killed when war starts in your land.
If we catch you, terrorists, anywhere near to our land, you will become bush meat immediately. No waste of time in choking life off terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2021
On this meeting in 2015 world Igbo Congress laughed at NNAMDI KANU

TODAY they have begged him and in fore front support of NNAMDU KANU for seeing in 2015 what they couldn't see until 2020

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

If we catch you, terrorists, anywhere near to our land, you will become bush meat immediately. No waste of time in choking life off terrorists.

That is how terrorists behave, i am not suprised.
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by BiafIntel: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So you mean those ipob terrorist members killing police and military men are protected by the Nigerian law??

Stop crying like a bitch. Just try and venture into Biafraland and see if you go back to your terrorist enclave with your terrorist life.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by BiafIntel: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is how terrorists behave, i am not suprised.
If you are not afraid, go anywhere 1km near Biafraland. We smell terrorists from afar.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
On this meeting in 2015 world Igbo Congress laughed at NNAMDI KANU

TODAY they have begged him and in fore front support of NNAMDU KANU for seeing in 2015 what they couldn't see until 2020

The world igbo congress can't afford to contribute money for arms because in the United states they will be arrested and labeled terrorism sponsors.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

If you are not afraid, go anywhere 1km near Biafraland. We smell terrorists from afar.

I have never been to biafraland on the internet, and i don't plan to grin
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

Stop crying like a bitch. Just try and venture into Biafraland and see if you go back to your terrorist enclave with your terrorist life.

I am presently in abia state, come and catch me.
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by gidgiddy: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Trying to divert attention from this 2014 video you posted. Tell us the minute time frame in this video where Nnamdi Kanu said he wants guns to fight Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2021
gidgiddy:

[s]Trying to divert attention from this 2014 video you posted. Tell us the minute time frame in this video where Nnamdi Kanu said he wants guns to fight Nigeria?[/s]

You can watch the video, that is if you have data.
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The world igbo congress can't afford to contribute money for arms because in the United states they will be arrested and labeled terrorism sponsors.

TODAY WORLD IGBO CONGRESS IS WITH NNAMDI KANU

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Vulcanheph(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
ZOMBIE THREAD gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by verygoodbadboi: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
I stand with kanu, the fulani is not our friend, by force and/or fire they don't want to be in the same country with the fulani

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun / Former Defense HQ Spokesman, Major General John Enenche (rtd) Endorsed Peter / Two 2023 APC Governorship Hopefuls Decamp To PDP In 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.