Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress (1922 Views)

Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) / Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
If you like call him a terrorist to high heavens, he's already getting the support in quantom and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it grin the video was as far back as 2014.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by BiafIntel: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am presently in abia state, come and catch me.
Fear fit allow you terrorist?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by BiafIntel: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The world igbo congress can't afford to contribute money for arms because in the United states they will be arrested and labeled terrorism sponsors.

Illiterate. You have written like the terrorist illiterate you are.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not the one that will be starved and killed when war starts in your land.
tell us about your refugee camp experience na grin

cc lzaa ngadaawo helinues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by LZAA: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
imhotep:

Where is Afamed grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by helinues: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
LZAA:

Where is Afamed grin

Why not switch to your cancellation monikers.

Eish!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
LZAA:

Where is Afamed grin
waiting for APC change, like thebosstrevor1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
helinues:

Eish!
do you miss the cancellers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by LZAA: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
helinues:

Eish!
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by helinues: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
imhotep:

do you miss the cancellers?

You are the one behind the cancellation.. So switch now and continue.. Mods are patiently waiting to wipe them out as usual
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by helinues: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
LZAA:

undecided undecided undecided

Even if you are not the one behind comments cancellation, any difference between you and the person?

You both troll people online
You both give unnecessary mentioning
And most of your comments are always empty while still mentioning others on it.
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
helinues:

You are the one behind the cancellation.. So switch now and continue.. Mods are patiently waiting to wipe them out as usual
When you reject sai babarism, the cancellers will stop cancelling grin grin

cc lzaa ngadaAwo sarrki

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by LZAA: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
helinues:

Even if you are not the one behind comments cancellation, any difference between you and the person?

You both troll people online
You both give unnecessary mentioning
And most of your comments are always empty while still mentioning others on it.
Gandollar aunty helen is missing you grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by helinues: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
imhotep:

When you reject sai babarism, the cancellers will stop cancelling grin grin

cc lzaa ngadaAwo sarrki

Hahaha, the cancellers with no balls... Ever since military have been pouncing on ESN and Unknown gunmen, his activities have reduced on NL, may be they are closer to his camp...

Good riddance
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
imhotep:

The camp is big and beautiful with 24 hours light, air-conditioned room, jacuzzi, delicious meal everyday plus football and basketball court for relaxation.

You are invited to come, that is where i am typing from grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The camp is big and beautiful with 24 hours light, air-conditioned room, jacuzzi, delicious meal everyday plus football and basketball court for relaxation.

Did you learn how to sing songs about Sai Babarism ? grin grin

cc lzaa helinues ngadaAwo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
imhotep:

Did you learn how to sing songs about Sai Babarism ? grin grin

cc lzaa helinues ngadaAwo

Yes everyday, beautiful songs, maybe i will teach you.

lyrics of one of the songs grin grin

sai baba, sai baba

you are great sai baba

everything about you is great sai baba
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by helinues: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I doubt if that guy ever step out of his village not to talk of outside his state.

That person is not exposed hence trolling people online with irrelevant comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes everyday, beautiful songs, may i will teach you.

lyrics of one of thee songs grin grin

sai baba, sai baba

you are great sai baba

everything about you is great sai baba

Did Lying Moh@mmed teach you the song ? grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
imhotep:

Did Lying Moh@mmed teach you the song ? grin

it was Emeka powerful that taught us that song, i was surprised to see him there grin grin
grin
After supporting IpoB in the morning, at night he becomes our choirmaster at the camp
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

it was Emeka powerful that taught us that song, i was surprised to see him there grin grin
grin
After supporting IpoB in the morning, at night he becomes our choirmaster at the camp
I doubt.
Mr. Helinues must have taught you the sai baba song.

cc lzaa ngadaAwo sarrki

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by helinues: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
imhotep:

I doubt.
Mr. Helinues must have taught you the sai baba song.

cc lzaa ngadaAwo sarrki

I am very sure a day would come when you would be able to go through your comments and activities on NL.

My prayer is for the day not to be too long..

It is not that you make any contributions on topics apart from trolling others, tellig them to reject APC, Buhari, Ruga cos that's not what you believe...

A day of reckoning is coming to all you trollers on NL.. And to say 80% of trollers on NL are from a particular region is something to be worried about
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
helinues:

I am very sure a day would come when you would be able to go through your comments and activities on NL.

It is not that you make any contributions on topics apart from trolling others, tellig them to reject APC, Buhari, Ruga cos that's not what you believe...

A day of reckoning is coming to all you trollers on NL.. And to say 80% of trollers on NL are from a particular region is something to be worried about
Sai APCheat

cc lzaa ngadaAwo sarrki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by verygoodbadboi: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

[s]Yes everyday, beautiful songs, maybe i will teach you.

lyrics of one of the songs grin grin

sai baba, sai baba

you are great sai baba

everything about you is great sai baba[/s]

helinues:

[s]

A day of reckoning is coming to all you trollers on NL[/s].. And to say 80% of trollers on NL are from a particular region is something to be worried about

How come helinues and thebosstrevor1 are always on the same page regardless of the topic

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by Omoslim26: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin grin grin angryEven though mnk is just dilutional with his scam package ipob bcus any insurrections on Igboland by him will be seen as terrorism and ofcus it's dead on arrival, we cannot be under the calling of a scammer supremacists and dictator. We will only move when the voice of Igbo moves not on the calling of a seccessionist group.

But oga op you sef too do e come be like say you don take over oyigboupdate, every time ipob ipob ipob �� se na food��
Re: IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress by amuwo1980: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
You and buhari and Fulani jihadist are world recognized terrorist scum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who’s Helinues? / Garba Shehu Shares His Throwback Photo With MKO Abiola In 1993 / Aisha Buhari, Children Move To London Ahead Of Nigerian PMB 2nd Medical Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.