Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) (39931 Views)

See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote / BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu / $300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Hydronium(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
What does BUA stand for biko
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Naughtysex: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Is this not how Dangote destroy Ibeto through government?
Dangote hate competition
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Richthekid: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Oh
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Goldeno(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
I grew up in Bacita at the time the sugar factory was working.

the development in Bacita was massive even some states can't boast of today.

it hurts a lot when it went down no thanks to OBJ selling it to incompetent people.
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by sabidey: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Norphiee:
Survival of the fittest
This one nah real competition between Dangote and BUA,... ThankGod they are both Abokis
idiot! Am a nothernal, but you're still an idiot. Nigeria should come first before anything. Other regions may be provoking your domain or whatever; posterity will remember you as an achiever, educationally. How can that be seen? Ignoring inciting and seditious statements from other idiots in other regions.
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
sabidey:
idiot! Am a nothernal, but you're still an idiot. Nigeria should come first before anything. Other regions may be provoking your domain or whatever; posterity will remember you as an achiever, educationally. How can that he seen? Ignoring inviting and seditious statements from other idiots in other regions.

MF,... I won’t engage you until you know the correct spelling is Notherners not nothernal

Next time,... you calm your nerves and understand wat my reply actually meant and stop being a bitter person
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by EBEk101(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Ah Ah now! Five naira?! That's greediness. Will somebody die if he reduces to one naira?

don't jst knw y am kinda loving dis their fight
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Madmadrevo(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

I shouldn't have to.
Because u don't have data
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
adash101:

Like you don't know this two have full federal backings.
What happened to other cement companies ?
These guys kill and shut down threat with federal might.
what happened to other cement companies? Are they not functioning abi you no de see elephant cement again?
Who did they kill o
Na WA for una
Now they are killers
Just because you too lazy to compete its slander that remains ko?
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nice one , more sugar refineries are still coming .
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by numericalguy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Economic politics among two brothers in a commercial struggle!

We need a healthy competition among them!!

Aliko Dangote is the richest black man in the world, while Abdulsamad Isiaka Rabiu is 10th on the list and 6th in Africa.

They both hailed from Kano state.

We are proud of these two Diallos!!

Kano no dey ever carry last!!

I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin
NO be only dialo na kpangolo..
Stop smoking expired weed mixed with soakaway.
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by jbbalarabe(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Two different HAUSA MEN from kano state the same local Government, Bichi . Na them they control major market. Oil is not the future ..... Where are the Igbos ?
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by openej: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2021
When the tide is low, then we can tell those who swarm naked!
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kingdemu:

In this competitive war that broke out between the two dominant producers of the Nigeria sugar industry: Dangote & BUA, the consumer is the gainer.

In microeconomics, the war is known as “Price War”. It is a situation where two rival firms reduce the price of their commodity in order to increase their revenue and market share. Normally, they did that for a short run. Whenever the war is intense, the rival firm usually reacts by setting a price lower than the price set by the other rival firm. They’ll keep on with that until they reach a point known as ‘PERFECT COMPETITIVE PRICE’, where none could either reduce or increase his price. And if any increases price, the company will lose customers to its rival. And if it reduces his price, it will surely incur loss.

So, no matter what transpires, the consumers are the gainers. Surely, they will only go for a commodity with a lower price, since that the commodities are identical and can serve the same purpose.

You're really an Economist... I learnt that this semester; micro economics
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by sabidey: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2021
Norphiee:

MF,... I won’t engage you until you know the correct spelling is Notherners not nothernal

Next time,... you calm your nerves and understand want my reply actually meant and stop being a bitter person
1. Here in your first paragraph, there's actually a comma before_"Northerners not northernal."

Next time,... you calm your nerves and understand want my reply actually meant and stop being a bitter person
2. After "next time," your grifornage was supposed to start with_"calm, not 'you calm'." Again, "understand want my reply actually meant...." Are you for real? What is_"want" doing there?
3. Your lesson today_ know when there's a typo error or intellectual deficiency against your rival communicator as regards to whatever. How dare you murder English in two paragraphs?
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2021
sabidey:
1. Here in your first paragraph, there's actually a comma before_"Northerners not northernal."

2. After "next time," your grifornage was supposed to start with_"calm, not 'you calm'." Again, "understand want my reply actually meant...." Are you for real? What is_"want" doing there?
3. Your lesson today_ know when there's a typo error or intellectual deficiency against your rival communicator as regards to whatever. How dare you murder English in two paragraphs?

Whatever accept he fact you never knew how to spell Northerner,... you won’t die cheesy
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by sabidey: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Norphiee:

Whatever accept he fact you never knew how to spell Northerner,... you won’t die cheesy
accept he?
I give up!
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Madmadrevo:
Because u don't have data

Stop sending PM I already stated how best to reach out so kindly just reach out via the facebook ID on my profile....

@seniorwriter
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:15am On Jul 31, 2021
adash101:
Massive but other competitors should be allowed
who hold them. Stop making stupid statements like this. Nobody stop you from planting sugar cane. Nobody stop you from refining sugar cane to sugar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State / Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman / Femi Otedola No Longer A Billionaire As Forte Oil Shares Fizzle - Forbes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.