Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen (65231 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by prophetfire: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sechee:
In as much as this looks funny, it's actually not. Why do people fall out of love with who they were once madly in love with
. E don belle-full them na. Love na like food. When you're hungry for it, you fall into it and chop, when you don belle-full, you fall out of it to go do something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Lonelypacifist6: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sechee:
In as much as this looks funny, it's actually not. Why do people fall out of love with who they were once madly in love with
Mutual misunderstanding is really a thing.
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by femi4: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bvlgari:
Lol this should be the most weirdest and a bit funny party IV i have ever seen in my whole life hahaha

Well at least they choose to divorce in peace
Aso ebi: Chelsea blue and Bayern red
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by calcal: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Suspect33:
is the institution of marriage still relevant?? People now have sex and make babies without getting married, and why would I want to live with one person for the rest of my life?? makes no sense

You are not going to be young forever.
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Suspect33:
is the institution of marriage still relevant?? People now have sex and make babies without getting married, and why would I want to live with one person for the rest of my life?? makes no sense

God bless you for this....

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by simplesearch: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Suspect33:

So you can prevent living alone in hell fire throughout eternity.
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
It's a Ghanian " Thing" grin grin grin
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Nmezor(f): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2021
Hmmm,wonders shall Neva cease shocked
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2021
Sechee:
...beacause Nigerian girls are useless. All of them!
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:00am On Apr 14, 2021
Sechee:

As much as this sounds cliche, Love is never enough hun.

A lot of unforeseen events come into play during marriage and Love will be severely tested. At that point, only some other qualities can keep the marriage going.

Qualities I refer to above include, but are not limited to - commitment, loyalty, deep friendship, total submission to God's will, shared values, compromise, etc.

Marriage is a long, hard road, just like motherhood. But it can be emotionally rewarding if both parties are willing to put in the work.

And no, I'm not married yet smiley
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Bvlgari: 1:11am On Apr 14, 2021
sparko1:

Oga, nothing like most weirdest, weirdest is the most weird.

And yeah it will be a weird one.

Ok english teacher...i don hear u
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Charlie2020(f): 2:11am On Apr 14, 2021
There's no date like Saturday 30th April
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Bvlgari: 2:21am On Apr 14, 2021
femi4:
Aso ebi: Chelsea blue and Bayern red

Lol this na for the girls...the guys go wear corona red
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Bvlgari: 2:22am On Apr 14, 2021
Charlie2020:
There's no date like Saturday 30th April

Lol smartass...u saw that...your IQ must be really high...cheers
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Lagoon0: 3:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Sechee:
Madly in love is lust .
When I'm to date a lady I look for certain qualities and if I can't find one I'll quit.
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Taciturn1: 4:21am On Apr 14, 2021
Suspect33:
when you think about the benefits of raising godly children, you will know why.
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Hassanmaye(m): 4:26am On Apr 14, 2021
Suspect33:
Please sir we go give you our IMO girls to marry abeg
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Hassanmaye(m): 4:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Sechee:
Because your gender don't appreciate anything even if you move the mountain for them, after small quarrel what have you ever done to me Chai daughters of Jezebel
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by thuxzwda1: 4:50am On Apr 14, 2021
stanchizzy6595:
E be things cheesy grin grin

bros...e be something
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Ghedo99(m): 4:58am On Apr 14, 2021
Some are arranged/forced relationship
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Karufi: 5:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Lala wait o! 30 of April 2021?
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by onunwa21(m): 5:23am On Apr 14, 2021
Nothing Ghana no go practice!!!
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by owobokiri(m): 5:26am On Apr 14, 2021
Suspect33:
Marriage is not just for sex and babies..
It's also about balancing the cultural base that protects a society..
You can look at how distorted societies that have been forced to underate "marriage" and well structured family system are..
Case in point is the black American families where many years of brutal enslavement has more or else created a "baby mama syndrome".. It used to be fashionable, but with no father figures and real parenting, what you see are drug addicts, gun battles, prostitution and lack of education. The main reasons why blacks are at the lower strung of the American society as we speak..
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by profsomebody(m): 5:37am On Apr 14, 2021
Same question I've been asking but never got an answer to. And this one is even better: divorcing in peace. It's more baffling when they not only fall out of love but become sworn enemies.
Sechee:
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Karlosorji(m): 5:40am On Apr 14, 2021
Sechee:
because they’ve experienced another kind of love
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2021
Albert0011:
Association of free food party eaters(AFFPE) Ghana branch be like....
But then, we go still gatecrash di party nau...
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by mechanics(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by nogragra: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2021
Bvlgari:
Lol this should be the most weirdest and a bit funny party IV i have ever seen in my whole life hahaha

Well at least they choose to divorce in peace
Later on again.........we are inviting you to a peaceful reunion to a marriage ceremony for the earstwhile devorsed.........Very unserious couple.
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by tarikem: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2021
Ishilove:
Is this real? It looks photoshopped
it's real and will happen live..
Re: Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen by Fantazy(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2021
I hope they will cook rice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.