Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) (29538 Views)

FIling Station Sealed By DPR For Selling Petrol 600 Naira Per Litre(video) / Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects At SUMAS Recently Licensed By NUC / Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by Sarmiz24(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2021
God will see you through
MemoriesAndMe:

I don talk my own, no worry about me, na yourself make u worry about. I no criticize anybody, na advise not to make mistakes wey some like me don make before.
Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by MemoriesAndMe: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2021
Labadi69:

How much do you think a refinery costs? We are talking millions of dollars. How much you and your men don waste for club? Naija youths dey weak me fa angry
Think equity, not cash only.
Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by Labadi69: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Think equity, not cash only.

Okay let’s do the maths. A decent modular refinery costs around $300m. Equity for this at let’s say one third is $100m. So you and your men dey drink champagne of $100m? Oga fear God o angry
Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by celeiyke: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2021
None in Ondo, Cross Rivers and Abia
Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by MemoriesAndMe: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2021
Labadi69:

Okay let’s do the maths. A decent modular refinery costs around $300m. Equity for this at let’s say one third is $100m. So you and your men dey drink champagne of $100m? Oga fear God o angry
I said think equity first. Do you think those people have to pay $300m cash? How about getting line of credits for that based on their past financial decisions? If you ran a bank, whom would you lend money first - someone that spends all his money recklessly or someone that has his funds tied in multiple tangible investments? Even flashy cars aren't assets worth lending people cash on as the depreciate.
Do you think Dangote paid cash for his refinery? If he did, thats not a smart financial decision.hes credit worthy and banks will finance him more than someone that wastes his funds because he has built equity over time.
Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by divequi: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
* The objectives of our trainings are to equip the operators with knowledge and skills that would enhance operator’s safety awareness thereby minimizing risk at workplace. It would also expose them to the latest techniques concept and regulations required in their field of operation for increased safety and productivity.

* One of the things we’re proudest of at Equilog is the fact that our classes are not simply academic. Knowing the ins and outs of regulations and guidelines is important, without a doubt, but that’s not all a successful heavy machinery operator needs. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities to get hands-on experience as part of your education (Work Based Learning). You don’t want your first day on the job to also be your first day in a machine! With our heavy machinery operator classes, you’ll be able to work out the kinks and get comfortable with the equipment before setting out on your own.

* Half of your time with us will be dedicated to training in the field, performing tasks like designed lifts, setting up cranes, and practicing smooth operating techniques, tandem lifts, blind lifts, tower erections, boom assembly, rigging, and signaling. You’ll also have the opportunity to train with multiple types of cranes, forklifts and other machines. This includes rigging loads with hook-block, or drag-line attachments.

* While we offer a variety of certifications and classes, you’re also welcome to specialize your training on one type of machine in particular. Of course, training and being an expert on multiple machines can make you a more valuable asset in the eyes of future employers.

The importance of skills
The 21st century is the century of skilled people where survival depends on the quality of personal skills. In the current era, the Darwinian ‘fittest’ needs to be skilled in order to survive and a Shavian ‘Superman’ needs to learn skills in order to be distinguished. Mastering a variety of skills can be a distinguishing mark of an individual in this era of competition, multiculturalism and globalization.

It is time to Up-skill, Register to earn in an in demand career- adding value and lucrative job opportunities.

Professional crane operator training starts Monday April 19th, 2021,

We have limited seats available.

Royal Cedar Plaza (4th floor) Opposite Fidelity Bank in Abraham Adesanya Ajah Lagos.

1 Share

Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by Labadi69: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

I said think equity first. Do you think those people have to pay $300m cash? How about getting line of credits for that based on their past financial decisions? If you ran a bank, whom would you lend money first - someone that spends all his money recklessly or someone that has his funds tied in multiple tangible investments? Even flashy cars aren't assets worth lending people cash on as the depreciate.
Do you think Dangote paid cash for his refinery? If he did, thats not a smart financial decision.hes credit worthy and banks will finance him more than someone that wastes his funds because he has built equity over time.

This is getting ridiculous. Read my post again before responding. You are trying to sound smart but you end up sounding very stupid.

No bank will finance 100% of a project. You still need to put in equity which runs into millions of dollars.

You are a deluded lazy youth if you want to compare the amount of money that stupid fraudsters spend in a night club to the amount needed to build a refinery. Now run along and stop wasting my time angry
Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by Eriokanmi: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Labadi69:

You are very wrong
then who owns it?
Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by MemoriesAndMe: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Labadi69:

This is getting ridiculous. Read my post again before responding. You are trying to sound smart but you end up sounding very stupid.

No bank will finance 100% of a project. You still need to put in equity which runs into millions of dollars.

You are a deluded lazy youth if you want to compare the amount of money that stupid fraudsters spend in a night club to the amount needed to build a refinery. Now run along and stop wasting my time angry
Yeah ure right. Its pointless talking to ur type. You can't even hold a conversation without being abusive. Im nothing like your type.
Peace.
Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by MrGerald(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2021
Coldie:

Everytime I see dem doing that they really disgust me
You have a personal problem and concerns, do you even know who owns the companies, they can be from any part of the country,, stop talking or writing like a kid.
Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by Coldie(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2021
MrGerald:
You have a personal problem and concerns, do you even know who owns the companies, they can be from any part of the country,, stop talking or writing like a kid.
If u want to know who really is a kid amounts the two of us, read your comments over and over again them read my comment.

Them look for how it relates or connects and ask yourself who the kid is.

A grown ass kid like you cannot express himself.
Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by MrGerald(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
Coldie:

If u want to know who really is a kid amounts the two of us, read your comments over and over again them read my comment.

Them look for how it relates or connects and ask yourself who the kid is.

A grown ass kid like you cannot express himself.
Kid, your comments reeks of childishness
Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by Coldie(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
MrGerald:
Kid, your comments reeks of childishness
Kid read your comment again and again.

I know immaturity won't let u know what u wrote is childish so am not surprised
Re: Private Refineries Licensed By DPR (full List) by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hi guys,

WorkNigeria is your plug for DPR- Department of petroleum resources permits.

If you have been on this or know anyone dat needs it, reach out via mail- ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com or call 09169976258

Why use us?
- Legit
-Fast
- Super affordable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Obanikoro To CBN: Close Domiciliary Accounts For 12 Months To Save Naira / Pictures Of Zungeru Hydro Electric Power Project To Be Commissioned This Year / New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.