Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The First Signs Of Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The First Signs Of Pregnancy (3176 Views)

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Signs Of Pregnancy by markanthon: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Am i possibly pregnant?

Some women instinctively know that they are pregnant as soon as they are fertilized. Some already feel the first physical symptoms in early pregnancy and before the menstruation has stopped. And others have to hold a positive pregnancy test five times before they can really believe it.

When can the first signs of pregnancy appear?

The body produces the pregnancy hormone HCG at the earliest from the 7th to 10th day after ovulation, i.e. from the 4th week of pregnancy (that is the 2nd week after fertilization) and directly after implantation. From then on, signs of pregnancy can appear at the earliest. Women who know their bodies very well already feel subjective and still very uncertain signs of pregnancy in these early weeks. A pregnancy test provides more clarity , but it is only meaningful once you are expected to miss your period.

The most common signs of pregnancy that are still "uncertain"

Remember: All of these subjective symptoms can have causes other than pregnancy and can easily be confused with normal symptoms of the second half of your cycle (PMS) . They are also very individual and every woman experiences them differently. Some strong, some not at all! Because not all women have all the signs. And the strength of the signs says nothing about the course of the pregnancy.
pregnancyinside.info

[li]mpfindliche breasts : spanning the chest and is enlarged and swollen, the nipples are very sensitive to touch or pain even. These breast changes are found in 70 to 80 percent of all pregnant women and can occur around a week after the menstrual period has stopped, but less often in women who have already breastfed. The nipples often change their shape, become larger and - due to increased pigmentation - darker.
[li]Light bleeding (spotting): When implanting in the uterus, about five to ten days after ovulation, there may be light bleeding, the so-called nidation bleeding . This spotting occurs a little earlier than the expected menstrual period in a normal cycle. They are mostly just drops or streaks, the color is more light red than dark red, the intensity does not increase but remains equally weak.[/li]
[li]Discharge : White, milky discharge is noticeable in over half of all pregnancy cases from the second week after fertilization. It shouldn't smell bad. This is triggered by the increased blood flow.[/li]
[li]Tension in the abdomen : Menstrual cramps or a tension in the pelvis are also quite common in early pregnancy. The uterus has to adjust itself correctly in the pelvis and is not yet - as in the second trimester of pregnancy - supported by the pelvic bones. In addition, the uterine blood flow is greatly increased. The strain on the holding apparatus (mother ligaments) causes contraction-like pulling pains. They often become stronger during orgasm, physical exertion and changing position while lying down.[/li]
[li]Extreme fatigue : A very common symptom in early pregnancy, i.e. in the first eight to ten weeks, is a constant feeling of exhaustion . During pregnancy, your body goes through many metabolic changes and focuses on growing a baby. Most women feel tired around the 12th week.
[li]Dizziness : The body has to work hard during pregnancy. An increased amount of blood is necessary for the build-up of the placenta; the blood plasma (the liquid portion of the blood) increases by about half, which leads to a thinning of the blood. Not only can this make you feel tired and pale, your blood pressure can drop somewhat , which can make you dizzy.[/li]
[li]Increased blood flow : Varicose veins and dilated blood vessels in the face, nail bed and genital area can signal pregnancy. This is due to the increased blood flow and a decrease in venous vascular tension. A pleasant side effect: the facial features become soft and the skin rosy.
[li]Palpitations : Another possible sign of pregnancy is the pulse (heart rate), which is strong and clearly noticeable to the fingertips. Heart pounding means: the heart is working at full speed. After all, the bigger your baby gets, the larger the amount of blood it has to carry. At the same time, most pregnant women have low blood pressure.[/li]
[li]Nausea and vomiting : In some women, the typical nausea occurs shortly before the missed menstrual period, but in most women this does not happen until about two weeks later - most often in the morning, but also at any other time of day or night.
[li]Increased salivation : A relatively normal and harmless, but very annoying side effect of pregnancy, especially in connection with nausea.
[li]Cravings for or disgust for food : A generally increased appetite is typical at the beginning of a pregnancy, because the body now has an increased need for energy, which it should cover. However, the sudden flood of hormones can change your sense of taste , so that you no longer want to eat certain things, and you have a great appetite for others (especially sweets) - even in strange combinations. You may also have a strange metallic taste in your mouth. Many pregnant women have an aversion to cigarette smoke and alcohol from a very early age.
[li]Sensitivity to smells : If you suddenly become sensitive to smells and can no longer smell things that you have always found pleasant (e.g. your beloved perfume) or at least not bothersome, this can also be a sign of pregnancy. For example, some pregnant women can no longer stand the smell of freshly made coffee or the aroma of alcohol or cheese or the smell of raw meat.
[li]Mood Swings : Have you been very sensitive to everything that is going on around you lately, to every supposedly wrong word? Are you sometimes depressed and sad, close to tears, but then again full of high feelings? Such emotional roller coaster rides are the first signs of pregnancy for many expectant mothers. From around the sixth week of pregnancy, symptoms and upsets such as those in premenstrual syndrome (PMS, the "days before the days"wink can occur, also triggered by hormonal changes.
[li]Increased need to urinate : About one to two weeks after the no menstruation, most pregnant women have to run to the toilet constantly. For bladder weakness are greater blood flow to the abdomen after the implantation of the fertilized egg, but also hormonal changes responsible: The pregnancy hormone progesterone relaxes the bladder muscles. Later, the growing uterus presses on the bladder.[/li]
[li]Constipation : Digestive problems can arise early in pregnancy . This is caused by the increased progesterone production, which causes a general relaxation of the smooth muscles, including the intestinal muscles. The unborn child is protected from vibrations and contractions in the uterus.
[li]Flatulence and burning sensation in the stomach : These symptoms are also typical. Again, the pregnancy hormones are responsible.[/li]

Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hi,

I Offer These Services:

1. Video Ads

2. Graphic Designs

3. Website/Blog Creation

4. Digital Marketing Tips And Tricks To Boost Your Business Online.

Send Me A Message To Discuss

#I_Am_MrDigital
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. Bakida Ev Temiri Ve Qiymetleri
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! DMARC xml reports
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! ev temiri ve dizayn
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2021
The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. direct mailing company
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
That appears to be excellent however i am still not too sure that I like it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally! cup frozen yogurt
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. hongkong prize
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, merchant services jobs
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. I appreciate your efforts very much. North American Bancard Sales Rep
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please share more like that. converter mp3
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. real estate negotiation strategies
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2021
I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. Mike Banner Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Review
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers Caylan Ford
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? In my opinion, my seeking has ended now. Karim Jivraj
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Comune-di-Oliveri
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Excellent to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Rightly, this article that I've been served for therefore long. I want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has the same topic together with your article. Thanks for the ton of valuable help, nice share. North American Bancard Agent Program
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! best merchant services to work for
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? In my opinion, my seeking has ended now. ISO credit card processing
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by asadkhatri627: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. iso partnership
Re: The First Signs Of Pregnancy by leerock: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Semen Retention And How It Can Transform Your Life / Good Multivitamin / Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.