Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Glo Text 2 Win A Million Is Scam! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Text 2 Win A Million Is Scam! (3256 Views)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / Etisalat Blackberry Service Is Scam / Lovely Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Text 2 Win A Million Is Scam! by Imeobong(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
I could not believe after spending close to N150K over three months and acquiring 83,236,460 in the useless Glo text for a Million I was unable to win even a hundred naira recharge card. Please folks avoid this useless promo, its a way of reaping Nigerians off. That promo is Scam
Re: Glo Text 2 Win A Million Is Scam! by Abakeade: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
E sorry o.
Re: Glo Text 2 Win A Million Is Scam! by Sparkle777(f): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2011
do u mean u spent up to 150,000 naira on some game?
Re: Glo Text 2 Win A Million Is Scam! by Imeobong(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2011
Sparkle777:

do u mean u spent up to 150,000 naira on some game?

yeah, I did, you need to see the response from them after answering each question, and come to think of it, I believe then that a company with a reputation like theirs will be fair and open cause the promise was the more text you send (each text cost 1oo naira), the more your chances of winning, but my friend, with the amount I put it, if there were sincere, there's no way I would not have win something. I still remember that some days, I will play more than 10k.

Abakeade:

E sorry o.

Its ok, thanks bors
Re: Glo Text 2 Win A Million Is Scam! by Imeobong(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2011
I know they can't try this in other countries
Re: Glo Text 2 Win A Million Is Scam! by aieromon(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2011
Damn,you sure can gamble.You just paid the salary of some of their staff.Keep it up.
Re: Glo Text 2 Win A Million Is Scam! by Imeobong(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2011
My main aim of bringing this here is to enlighten other users of this forum so that they wont be caught in this poo from Glo next time. Cause I sure know they will try it again.

(1) (Reply)

MTN is So WICKED / My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. / Tecno W1 - Cheapest Andriodâ„¢ 7.0 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.