Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) (62159 Views)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by AlexB300: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
jonbat:
ozo the simp
ozo simpson
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ozo raise her dress up let us see something grin
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by blinking001(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Okay.
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
naijapage:
Big Brother Naija star and sport enthusiast, Ozo was recently spotted with popular Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari.

The reality Tv star who recently met with the Ghanaian actress shared photos from their meeting on his Insta-stories. However, this stirred reactions online, with fans suggesting the actress is a perfect replacement for his love interest, Nengi.

Sharing the beautiful photos of them together, Ozo thanked the actress for her support.

In his words, “Thanks for all the support @iamNadiabuari.”

See some fan reaction below,

@star_lead wrote, “Ozo should forget about Nengi abeg”.

@NormanAllstarL1 wrote, “They really look alike…. Ozo sister has found since looking for him since 1900”.

@_sucystar wrote, “She is his spec”.

@chinweenwezor wrote, “We all know Ozo likes them fair. He even said so. Well they look good.”

@akomolafe24 wrote, “She fine pass Nengi”.

In other news, the reality TV star was recently appointed as an ECOWAS Youth Ambassador by the West Africa Youth Council.

Excited by his latest achievement, the sport enthusiasts rushed to social media to announce the news to the general public.

He shared a photo of the official appointment letter which confirmed him as an Ambassador and pledged to deliver his duties and responsibilities to the best of his ability.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/officialozo__/

7 days relationship before it will yakata!
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Olisehinnocent: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Simon will always be a simp grin grin
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by houseontherock: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nadia is too old for Ozo abeg
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Rebuke: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
MrSamsung:

That means the world would have been full with albinos by now, because majority of people in the world are light skin from the palest to the caramel.

Besides do you know how stupid you sound?

cheesy what a beautiful question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
MrSamsung:

That means the world would have been full with albinos by now, because majority of people in the world are light skin from the palest to the caramel.

Na wa oo e don reach like dis??����

why do You sound very angry���

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by inumidun2010(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
To think say Na dis FINE BOY gum body for NENGI still dey PAIN me., .. Any Small chance , NENGI just dey TWERK give LAYCON...LIFE NO BALANCE...

3 Likes

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
The day before yesterday news undecided

1 Like

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nadia is old enough to be his aunty...d girl just fine and keep looking young

Person i dey watch for tv since i was 18 and I'm 30+ now

2 Likes

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by quisera(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
MrSamsung:

Damn niggar
Brutality

3 Likes

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
They look lovely together wink

1 Like

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
TheUndercover:
His personality is just too cool for girls to be attracted to him in a sexual way. He's best made for platonic relationships.
Lol, for your mind you don talk true. Stay there oo

4 Likes

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Simon will always be a simp grin grin
Says someone who sees women as intimacy gadgets.
That guy is a better MAN than you will ever be grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Godsprowes: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ekeeyhandsome:
I used to crush on this babe as a kid then, ..see as she' still fresh even after having morethan 2kids .. if I marry this kind of woman, I no go chop outside, even if she no sabi cook I swear.
Iga calm down , most men way de Bleep outside de Marry fine gals
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by beehivedata(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
And so?
Àwọn jobless spotters
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
Useless fans must react

1 Like

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by goatgoat093: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Nadia is old enough to be his aunty...d girl just fine and keep looking young

Person i dey watch for tv since i was 18 and I'm 30+ now
Bros take style dey like na, there's no way Nadia is as old as you been 18 when you watched her on screen and now 30...Nadia to the best of my recollection made by movie debut around that 2005-06

1 Like

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ozo is a classy guy bt tending towards simp or whatever bt he’s a nice guy.

1 Like

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Duplexxx: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Make una go sit down there jare
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by CSTRR: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ozo is too respectful.

Respectful guys carry last.
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by KingDash: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
useless Simpson boy.. him go dey snap with fine fine women but to fucck em na war.

1 Like

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
habsydiamond:
If una born na albino una go born....light + light = lightening.... If u know u know

Thunder+Thunder= Thundress grin

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
MrSamsung:

u must be King Solomon for u to know... If any of them be ur family let me know
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by KingDash: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Godsprowes:

Iga calm down , most men way de Bleep outside de Marry fine gals
no mind the fuu.. him no know wetin dey sup.
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by CaptainAyub: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
jonbat:
ozo the simp
Pvssy niggar grin grin
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Inception(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=osamz007 post=100770291][/quote]

Lol!
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Okobo

Person weh dem don use him prick since times memorial..

Obote

Getat man. Mumu boy.
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
nadia no deh age at all...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo, Wonders How He Was Regarded As A Fine Man / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.