Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) (61991 Views)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 12:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Flier:
Are you hungry or why all these ? If you are a lady and you don’t like Ozo hmmmmmm

Bro wtf! That’s a married Woman aside her being an actress. So two people nor fit snap photo again?
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Flier: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2021
MansoryMX:

Bro wtf! That’s a married Woman aside her being an actress. So two people nor fit snap photo again?
Does being married mean she can not mingle? And what business does a Lion and a Goat negotiating in the same Cage ?
Please forget being married,She’s into him
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 12:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Flier:
Does being married mean she can not mingle? And what business does a Lion and a Goat negotiating in the same Cage ?
Please forget being married,She’s into him

Chai! Who do you don die! and...

1 Like

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 1:22am On Apr 14, 2021
Media coverage is the best gold mine right now, everything you do make sure you get media coverage behind it, no matter how bad it will still sell. But getting a media coverage is not easy for a starter unless you can do something extraordinary never seen before
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by johndho(m): 1:41am On Apr 14, 2021
hot milf✌️
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Petyprince: 2:50am On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
goatgoat093:

Bros take style dey like na, there's no way Nadia is as old as you been 18 when you watched her on screen and now 30...Nadia to the best of my recollection made by movie debut around that 2005-06
[/s]Shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say!!
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by bluefilm: 2:56am On Apr 14, 2021
Here comes our highly honored king of all SIMPs again.

His attraction to fairskinned bitches is unquestionably genuine.

Fair skinned bitches bring out the SIMP in him.

All the time!

1 Like

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Manny21: 5:04am On Apr 14, 2021
OZO IS 27 NADIA IS 39 A 12 YEAR OLD IS OLD ENOUGH TO GIVE BIRTH. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:05am On Apr 14, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Fvvk Erica X Kiddwaya

Wetin my brother Kiddwaya do you? grin grin grin
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Oweku:
Who else didn't check well, and thought it's Buhari's daughter?
grin grin grin

I think say na only me oh! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by wildikeman(m): 6:01am On Apr 14, 2021
TheUndercover:
His personality is just too cool for girls to be attracted to him in a sexual way. He's best made for platonic relationships.

In other word "friendzoning" chai... No hope for me then.
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by eviewzmedia: 6:21am On Apr 14, 2021
Black Camaru Shuts Down Tasued in His Energetic Performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWuIW-vEsZA
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Ojukwu007(m): 6:28am On Apr 14, 2021
;DLight skin from bleaching creams and the likes. He didn't sound stupid to me shaa!! One love!!
MrSamsung:

That means the world would have been full with albinos by now, because majority of people in the world are light skin from the palest to the caramel.

Besides do you know how stupid you sound?
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2021
Simran94:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Issokay, continue with your belief

It's not a belief system, rather it's a day to day reality.

Even though in a sane society, most women would pursue after good men but we're no longer in the era of our good mothers and grandmothers. With the kind of upside-down entity, the society has turned to, the bitch in 'most' ladies make them view too-good guys as weak. And the evolution trait of a woman isn't attracted to a weak man, rather women like power and strength.
Normally, good guys should be hot cakes wanted by every lady, unfortunately not in this kind of bitchy society we now live in.

The new society especially with the bad influence of social media has made everywhere charged with behaviors which oppose good morals. Everyone now wants to be bad and also attracted to what is bad.
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Auraby(f): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2021
habsydiamond:
If una born na albino una go born....light + light = lightening.... If u know u know
Nadia is in a serious relationship now. Two adults can not be seen together for any reason than shag
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2021
Auraby:
Nadia is in a serious relationship now. Two adults can not be seen together for any reason than shag
that means if u see a joke u don't recognize it

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2021
light099:

Even though in a sane society, most women would pursue after good men but we're no longer in the era of our good mothers and grandmothers. With the kind of upside-down entity, the society has turned to, the bitch in 'most' ladies make them view too-good guys as weak. And the evolution trait of a woman isn't attracted to a weak man, rather women like power and strength.
Normally, good guys should be hot cakes wanted by every lady, unfortunately not in this kind of bitchy society we now live in.

The new society especially with the bad influence of social media has made everywhere charged with behaviors which oppose good morals. Everyone now wants to be bad and also attracted to what is bad.
Jim Iyke is a bad boy but Nadia Buhari still ended things with him didn't she?
IK ogbonna is a bad boy but his ex wife ended their marriage didn't she?
Ciara's husband is a calm guy just like Ozo and they have been married since 2016 and are still together till now... even the Dangel Russell said Ciara was the hottest girl in school then and he was scared to even approach her because he felt she would gi after the bad guys but rather she asked him out instead inspire of his calm nature.
Go and check marriages waxing strong today and compare to the marriages that have broken, except for the women that cheated on their men, check the history of those guys and see for yourself.
Where are the bad boys today when it comes to marriage?
Have you ever wondered why Ladies always say "the good guys are all off the market leaving the world with the bad guys"?

Why would I as a lady leave a guy I know I would be safe with and go for someone with brutality who might end up beating me up at the slightest chance?
This has always been a topic of discussion between the girls in our hostel back in school. And 90% of the responses has always been to end up with a great calm guy.

4 Likes

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by DaddyYankee: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2021
EngineerEzeke:

I am a bastard born by an Ashawo, I'm sorry sir forgive me and my useless generation.
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2021
light099:

The few ladies you see with the bad guys are with them only because of SEX. Quote me anywhere, some ladies feel that these bad guys are the only ones capable of satisfying their sexual urge, all these "harder" "deeper" thay ladies want during sex, they feel bad guys are strong enough or sleek enough to give them that. But in fact, the calm guys are actually calm on the outside. when it comes to being Romantic, calm guys really beat this part. When it comes to SEX, you would be surprised at how these so called calm guys turn to beast in bed with a woman.

Did you know that the movie "Fifty shades of grey" is actually a real life story being acted out? It was actually a real story of the real Christian grey, who was a calm billionaire. No one could imagine he would be a more like a sex freak that he was.

Some ladies don't know what they want, so they feel the bad guys would help them discover it.

1 Like

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by gr8child(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Nengi blood go don dey boil just now.

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Olisehinnocent: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2021
Better man my foot
Simran94:

Says someone who sees women as intimacy gadgets.
That guy is a better MAN than you will ever be grin grin
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 15, 2021
Simran94:

Jim Iyke is a bad boy but Nadia Buhari still ended things with him didn't she?
IK ogbonna is a bad boy but his ex wife ended their marriage didn't she?
Ciara's husband is a calm guy just like Ozo and they have been married since 2016 and are still together till now... even the Dangel Russell said Ciara was the hottest girl in school then and he was scared to even approach her because he felt she would gi after the bad guys but rather she asked him out instead inspire of his calm nature.
Go and check marriages waxing strong today and compare to the marriages that have broken, except for the women that cheated on their men, check the history of those guys and see for yourself.
Where are the bad boys today when it comes to marriage?
Have you ever wondered why Ladies always say "the good guys are all off the market leaving the world with the bad guys"?

Why would I as a lady leave a guy I know I would be safe with and go for someone with brutality who might end up beating me up at the slightest chance?
This has always been a topic of discussion between the girls in our hostel back in school. And 90% of the responses has always been to end up with a great calm guy.

Impressive.
Your point is crystal clear and I agree but you're still mixing up few things.
To start with, happy home, marriage and sexual attraction though related, are entirely different things. A bitch might find a guy sexually attractive and may not find him fit for marriage/home. Then, 'bad guy' doesn't always mean being rogue, might just be the masculinity, daringness and dominance like I said initially. A man who's not weak.
Remember, this conversation has been revolving mainly on sexual attraction not marriage or happy home.
Then, the examples you listed, Russell Wilson or Nadia's husband may be cool but at the same time posses the masculinity or trait their women wanted. It might also be money or some other things they looked out for.

There are types of 'cool'. We have 'cool whimps/simps' and we have 'cool badboys'. Don't mistake coolness for simpness all the time. Some guys are cool and won't cross your path but the moment you get into their lane is when you start feeling their dominance. A guy could be cool and mean. In fact, ladies like these kind of guys so much. But let's say Wilson and Nadia's husband are exactly like Ozo.
But then, remember, before their women (Nadia, Ciara etc.) settled down for them eventually, they've already had a fair share of the 'bad guys'. That's the point here.
A bitch would drop her good-guy first-love in the trash and go whoring around, after completing her hoe phase and she's now ready to settle down, she goes back to the trash to pick up the good guy, don't be surprised she might still continue cheating on him with those bad guys as side attraction. That's why 90% of girls in your hostel then would have reacted that way. Even a veteran hoe might not have chosen otherwise.
Everyone would want to settle down with a good boy after completing the hoe phase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Simran94:

The few ladies you see with the bad guys are with them only because of SEX. Quote me anywhere, some ladies feel that these bad guys are the only ones capable of satisfying their sexual urge, all these "harder" "deeper" thay ladies want during sex, they feel bad guys are strong enough or sleek enough to give them that. But in fact, the calm guys are actually calm on the outside. when it comes to being Romantic, calm guys really beat this part. When it comes to SEX, you would be surprised at how these so called calm guys turn to beast in bed with a woman.

Did you know that the movie "Fifty shades of grey" is actually a real life story being acted out? It was actually a real story of the real Christian grey, who was a calm billionaire. No one could imagine he would be a more like a sex freak that he was.

Some ladies don't know what they want, so they feel the bad guys would help them discover it.

Exactly, sex/sexual attraction, that's the point. Now you're getting the point.
But when you talk about calm guys, in my immediate previous reply, I already defined types of calm guys. So, don't mix up these types of calm guys.
Ozo's own type of calmness seem more like weakness, like a guy who is not in charge; who's too weak to be daring; who'd beg for it instead of being daring at it. A kind of guy her woman will control; who would be too nice to always ask for permission before doing something new. A kind of guy who won't like to break any rule. A law abiding guy who would want to obey all the rules and kill all the fun. A guy who'd be acting, irrelevant, gentle romance when her woman wanted something rough.
His fine face is a big turn on at first sight and attract women, but the moments a woman starts getting more familiar, his type of attitude or aura might be a big turn off in terms of sexual attraction. Which would get him friend zoned, just like we saw it play out in the BBN house. Don't get me wrong though, women are not 100% the same, there would still be some women out there who would find Ozo perfect.
The other type of calm guys you talked about here is the type women like, these are calm badboys. Especially smart, freaky, sneaky church girls, double-standard girls like these type of calm guys a lot and desperately hunt for them.
Cunning, bitchy church/religious/pretending girls like these 'calm guys' because they're daring enough to put a bullet through the hole, plus they're not loud or talkative enough to relay whatever happened to friends or public, so their dirty sins and sexcapades with them are secret and well insured.
A cunning bitch looks for this 'calm guy' and start flaunting herself in his face like flies, in order to trigger his beast mode. Once he got the signal and reacts accordingly, the cunning bitch immediately withdraws as if she was acting innocently. Now, this is the critical stage of the dirty game. If it were a 'type' of calm guy like Ozo, he would resort to begging her, seeking her consent or doing some dumb romantic irrelevances instead of immediately hitting the nail on the head, thereby turning all her master-plan into mission impossible.
She rather goes for the other 'type' of calm guy who would make her do it instead of begging for her consent or dulling her. In her master-plan, she wasn't going to agree with him nor planned to give her consent so as to retain her innocent/good girl image after the whole thing. So it would look like she was coerced by him against her will and taken advantage of.
After the whole thing, she gets home and takes an extended cool shower, smiling and reminiscing about what happened. Mission accomplished. She goes back to her office/usher stand/choir practice/lecture/mosque still retaining her evil innocence. After all, she made it look like she was taken advantage of, not like she gave her consent, so she still remains that innocent good girl. The guy is the culprit and all the blame is on him. Bitches are very cunning in their dirty games. Isn't it?
So, when you hear them talking about calm guys, do not think they mean someone like Ozo, rather they're referring to the other type of 'wicked', daring calm guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Auraby(f): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
habsydiamond:
that means if u see a joke u don't recognize it
Oh yeah? I never knew you were joking. Pele ekun joke o. Why you dey quote me self?
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Auraby:
Oh yeah? I never knew you were joking. Pele ekun joke o. Why you dey quote me self?
na u first quote ooo.. No be my fault... Since we don dey cool nao come join me drink one bottle with meat nao

Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by Auraby(f): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
habsydiamond:
na u first quote ooo.. No be my fault... Since we don dey cool nao come join me drink one bottle with meat nao
On how nice of you. I dey step down with 33 here and better Isi ewu. Home made o lolzzz
Re: Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Auraby:
On how nice of you. I dey step down with 33 here and better Isi ewu. Home made o lolzzz
correct!!!! I hail ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.