Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast (895 Views)

Benin People Found Lagos — Oba of Benin / Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by chukwuaustin(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
There are two categories of people found in the SouthEast Nigeria.

They are

1, Ndigbo

2,Kanu slaves
Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by harmargedon: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by uBuNiT: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Where your fada com belong ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by chukwuaustin(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
I belong to Ndigbo category what about you

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by Godblessbiafraa: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
MNK is a brand

MNK we know

Man like MNK

We love you MNK

God bless MNK

ALL YOUR ENEMIES SHALL KISS THE EARTH

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by chukwuaustin(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kanu slave hope you are have eaten today
Godblessbiafraa:
MNK is a brand

MNK we know

Man like MNK

We love you MNK

God bless MNK

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by iaamxavier(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nawa oo skull miners try Dey proud of your region na. Abi is the hydraulic soup you ate affecting your brain today?

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by Bkayyy: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Categories of people found in Igboland (no Igbo man limits his identity to Nigerian created SE)
1) Igbo bụ Igbo (Igbo to the core and most support MNK)
2) Ofeke (Igbo but confused like Ikwerre and Ika)
3) Efulefu (Igbo but doesn't know a thing about being Igbo, most times use their Igbo name to sabotage Igbo interests)--------------------------->This category most of their fathers are Northern soldiers that raped their mothers during the war.

I think we all know the category the OP falls under

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by Omoslim26: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:
MNK is a brand

MNK we know

Man like MNK

We love you MNK

God bless MNK

Do you see the problem with you!!
dats how you will be drawing more curse of your head.

you and who is we

who else would like a scammer and an egomaniac and supremacists if not a urine drunken, brainwashed scallywag like you

behave yourself and change dat nonsense you wrote there to I.

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Today, I spent about 20 minutes checking out a lot of threads on NL, I noticed there is no single thread by a Northerner complaining about the killings in the North!
No thread discussing solutions or the future outlook of the coming generation,
But there are tons of threads on Sunday Igboho, tens of threads on Kanu by these same people!

And you have to ask yourself what type of people just accept their lives have no meaning?
I know misery loves company, but damn!

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by Godblessbiafraa: 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Kanu slave hope you are have eaten today

E pain am

Bad Belle

Ekwensuaustin

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by alfasexy: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
op, how is your mum?
Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by Godblessbiafraa: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

Do you see the problem with you!!
dats how you will be drawing more curse of your head.

you and who is we

who else would like a scammer and an egomaniac and supremacists if not a urine drunken, brainwashed scallywag like you

behave yourself and change dat nonsense you wrote there to I.

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by Godblessbiafraa: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bkayyy:
Categories of people found in Igboland (no Igbo man limits his identity to Nigerian created SE)
1) Igbo bụ Igbo (most support MNK)
3) Efulefu (Igbo but doesn't know a thing about being Igbo, most times use their Igbo name to sabotage Igbo interests).
This category most of their fathers are Northern soldiers that raped their mothers during the war.

Nwannem Chukwu Gozie Gi

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by Terorislam: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
OP you forgot to add iya Faridat the akamu seller
Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by Ekejoestar(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bkayyy:
1) Igbo bụ Igbo (most support MNK)
3) Efulefu (Igbo but doesn't know a thing about being Igbo, most times use their Igbo name to sabotage Igbo interests)--------------------------->This category most of their fathers are Northern soldiers that raped their mothers during the war.

That means the o.p must be an EFULEFU , no wonder

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by Omoslim26: 8:04am On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=Godblessarrewa post=100772422][/quote]

Re: Two Categories Of People Found In The Southeast by chukwuaustin(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:

That means the o.p must be an EFULEFU , no wonder
kanu slaves.... Hope you are planning for another round of signed sealed and delivered..... Ndioshi

Photo Of One Of The Greenfield University Student Recently Killed By Bandits / If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong / Why The Fulanis Can Never Accept Restructuring