Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

How To Marry Two Wives Successfully. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Marry Two Wives Successfully. (545 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Marry Two Wives Successfully. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
I’m sharing this to men that intend to marry two wives.

First thing first, don’t be a lazy man.

Swallow two red pills morning and night for the rest of your life.

Work so hard and do so well for yourself and don’t get married till you are around 45 to 50 years old.

Marry both wives at the same time, same date. Both wives must come to an understanding with you and the marriage.

Before you marry two wives, make sure you have more than three houses. One house for you, one house each for both wives. Your own house will be called “Peace Of Mind Villa” that’s why it’s for you alone. grin

Make sure both wives don’t live in Peace of mind villa, they should live in their respective homes, minding their business. But both wives must come to Peace of mind villa with their kids every weekend.(Friday evening to Sunday evening)

When they want to fight or quarrel, take both of them outside the house, take a chair and sit down. Tell them to resume the quarrel. When they are done quarreling, tell them to go inside and prepare food for you to eat. And they must cook it together.

Whenever one wife wants to report the other wife, tell her to hold on, call the both wife to Peace Of Mind Villa and tell the reporter to say it in the reportee presence.

Visit Wife A today, spend time with her and the kids and visit wife B next.

Always attend events with both wives. As well shopping and recreational centers.

To spice things up, introduce party to both wives in za oza room. angry

Every month ending, invite every member of the family(except one that is very far away) and do “check and balance” on each and everyone.

Every year ending, you must hold an end of year party in Peace of mind villa where both wives and children are allowed to invite friends.

You must continue to have money.

If you do all these, you should as well have sense to make other areas work in the marriage. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Marry Two Wives Successfully. by harmargedon: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
STUPIDITY, your siggy says it all.
Re: How To Marry Two Wives Successfully. by Dissap: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yo Hommies!
Now lemme tell you a lil dope secret bro; y'all should better go n hustle mehn... B*tches ain't worth the effort bro, they fvcking belongs to d street, n dey are all whores mehn, when they find a better dude, they go leave you bro... Let's hustle and fvck 'em all. Damn! Imma see y'all later hommies.
Re: How To Marry Two Wives Successfully. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Most Men I know with 3 to 4 wives don't even have money and somehow they miraculous control women.

It's a strange world

The men with steady income and massive money only keep girlfriends, mistresses. They have just a single recognized wife
Re: How To Marry Two Wives Successfully. by Goldbw122(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
I don't even trust one woman that I am in love with, how will I then trust two? Am not planning to get my self a burial ceremony.. hmm
Re: How To Marry Two Wives Successfully. by Vyolet(f): 4:59am On Apr 14, 2021
Why take yourself through unnecessary stress?
Re: How To Marry Two Wives Successfully. by Mindlog: 5:09am On Apr 14, 2021
How can the man get to make the children love their half-siblings?

(1) (Reply)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅awoof Clean Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry....price 1.970m / ... And The Fowl Died / We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.