Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

... And The Fowl Died - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... And The Fowl Died (540 Views)

Girl Being Breastfed By Her Mum In Taraba After In Viral Photo Has Died / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... And The Fowl Died by kwaso2: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
I'm not sure where to share this. So I felt I can put it here.

I'm pained. Anyways, Merry Christmas to you. So I decided to see how to make the Xmas colourful by going to the market. One of the first things I saw were cages of chicken, long story short, I bought a healthy, heavy looking fowl(I was very happy- because the price was very good).

Due to the weight of the chicken, I couldn't hold it around the market to buy other things, I decided to put it in the boot of my SUV,winded down all the glasses behind(to a safe extent).

People of God, lo and behold, Hmmmm, I discovered my precious heavy healthy fowl has died of heat(note that the legs weren't tied) when I wanted to put the bag of rice I bought.
Out of pain and suspected confusion, I left the market back home.

Now, my question is can I still go ahead to eat the dead meat or I should just absorb the loss and buy another?
Re: ... And The Fowl Died by Taywon: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nothing do you....

Dissect, boil and fry

1 Like

Re: ... And The Fowl Died by shilenji(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bro
Chop am like that nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: ... And The Fowl Died by brain54(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dude...
But you funny small...
You put the fowl for boot come wind the car Glass down.

Sorry for your loss.
But I no fit suppress my laugh!
Re: ... And The Fowl Died by fineboynl(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
I don't understand you. Did you wind the glass down? You know heat and low drop of oxygen can shut brain out. I'm not sure you wind the glass down welll enough...

You can still eat the chicken Sha. Although it's not prooer way to eat animals since you are not a Muslim. The blood is something of sacrelage in old testament. Which need to be spill out before consumption and prepare immediately. The chicken will be stiff by the time you would want to eat it.
Re: ... And The Fowl Died by fineboynl(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
brain54:
Dude...
But you funny small...
You put the fowl for boot come wind the car Glass down.

Sorry for your loss.
But I no fit suppress my laugh!
Didn't you see that it was SUV.
Re: ... And The Fowl Died by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
kwaso2:
Now, my question is can I still go ahead to eat the dead meat or I should just absorb the loss and buy another?
I wouldn't eat it if I were in your Shoes. I mean you did say you wound the windows down to let in air so unless you performed an autopsy, how can you know for sure that the heat killed him? undecided
Re: ... And The Fowl Died by VEXT: 5:41am On Dec 26, 2021
You want to eat a dead chicken Nawaooo
Re: ... And The Fowl Died by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2021
Somewhere in between, this one is funny

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud Called Make-up / Nigerian - American Couple Seize Abandoned Twins From Surrogate Mum - Inibehe Ef / Please, Help Me With A Laptop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.