Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai (18711 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Reno Asks Adeboye To Sack Osinbajo For 'Nigeria Now Feeding The World' Claim / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by oilPUSSY(f): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has described Nasir El-Rufai, Kaduna state governor, as a “tender-hearted” man.

The cleric said this on Tuesday when he visited the Kaduna governor at the state government house.

Adeboye said he will be praying for El-Rufai, adding that “when God gets to work, then the world will see it and will glorify the name of God.

“We know that you have a problem that only God can solve. The problem is far beyond the abilities of any human being.

“I know you are tender-hearted, I know how you must be feeling when the kidnappings are going on especially when school children are being kidnapped.

“We are praying for you and I believe God is going to answer the prayers. I am assuring you that the Almighty God is going to fight for you, He is going to fight for Kaduna state and Nigeria as a whole,” he said.

Speaking also, El-Rufai affirmed that Nigeria needs divine intervention to tackle its security problems.

He also urged the cleric to keep interceding for Kaduna state.

“We seek your blessings and prayers, as a great man of God, to assist us with the challenges that we are facing here and in the country at large.

“Nigeria needs divine intervention more than ever currently and we are grateful for your prayers and blessings,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/13/i-know-you-are-kind-god-will-fight-for-you-adeboye-tells-el-rufai/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1618334934

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by oilPUSSY(f): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
It's a pity

25 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Golan007: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
The thing pain IPOB.
grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by tit(f): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Allah is watching both of you.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by operAhdam: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Na so them deceive una 2015 grin

But is this man not ashamed?

One thing I respect Oyedepo for tho

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Ammishaddai: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Religion in Nigeria is disgusting

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by rayvelez(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fake Pastor, after d short man don gv u brown envelope dem dey kill christian people in Southern kaduna nah dis kind rubbish u dey yan. God punish u x 100.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Simplyleo: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Golan007:
The thing pain IPOB.
grin
I swear the thing go really pain ipob pigs.

Pastor Adeboye go chop insult today.

Infact, ipob pigs will henceforth call him Islamic jihadist terrorist. grin grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Mightyhaiz: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Golan007:
The thing pain IPOB. grin
You dey see IPOB for trance?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
If politicians swarm around you, just know you are deceiving each other!
If a real man of God and a Nigerian politician sit down, we should be hearing how the politician stormed out after hearing the simple truth,

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by MrSamsung(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hahaha cheesy oh my God. I don laugh tire

If this acclaimed man of god truly said this, then Buhari is tender in heart and infact righteous.
True True, some 'men of God' have sold their souls to Satan, money and politics. Spits

Oh how I do pity the lost and unrecognized souls of Southern Kaduna.

26 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by blowjob: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
DIS CLOWNS AGAIN undecided

WE HEAR MAN OF god undecided

CLOWNS

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by engrchykae(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Adebole

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by CaptainAyub: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
tit:
Allah is watching both of you.
Allah is watching them with his RPG grin

8 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by CaptainAyub: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Adeboye: You are so kind
Me:Iro po ;Iro po ;Iro po

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by CaptainAyub: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Na so them deceive una 2015 grin

But is this man not ashamed?

One thing I respect Oyedepo for tho
Exactly.
Oyedeo doesn't do political correctness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by CaptainAyub: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
engrchykae:
Adebole
adebOLE cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
MrSamsung:
Hahaha cheesy oh my God. I don laugh tire

If this acclaimed man of god truly said this, then Buhari is tender in heart and infact righteous.
True True, some 'men of God' have sold their souls to Satan, money and politics. Spits

Oh how I do pity the lost and unrecognized souls of Southern Kaduna.
It's pitiful how some people with chicken brain who have zero understanding of their religion always want Christians to attack Muslims and vice versa just for political reason. A lot of things are said abt Southern Kaduna crisis with no prove but politically motivated allegations. Many people here accused Abba Kyari for Nigeria's woes and now he passed away and the problem persists. Gullible Nigerians will keep believing everything politicians concocted to brainwash them.
I think this link may help you learn more about the place u want throw unfounding allegations:
https://www.hrw.org/reports/2003/nigeria0703/2.htm

Worst moments were passed in the history of that place.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Lanretoye(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sacarsm.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by leofab(f): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Afterall nbaka supported both the the presidency and the Supreme Court governor

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by MrSamsung(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Coronabirus:

It's pitiful how some people with chicken brain who have zero understanding of their religion always want Christians to attack Muslims and vice versa just for political reason. A lot of things are said abt Southern Kaduna crisis with no prove but politically motivated allegations. Many people here accused Abba Kyari for Nigeria's woes and now he passed away and the problem persists. Gullible Nigerians will keep believing everything politicians concocted to brainwash them.
I think this link may help you learn more about the place u want throw unfounding allegations:

Look here, we are humans and the most intelligent thing out of every other things in this planet so we are not ignorant of what is going on in Kaduna and Southern Kaduna in particular. Deep down in our hearts whether you are Christian or Muslim, oppresser or the oppressed, with our intelligence, we know it is a religious war.

Forget about any sugarcoating they are trying to make in order to sweep it under the carpet, because in this life there is nothing new under the sun.
Or is this the first time history is repeating itself in this corner of the world? The Jihad, the Janjawiidd, the Crusaders,etc, my friend it is a religious cleansing.

The only thing you can say and which you won't be far from the truth is that the religious war or cleansing carried out in Kaduna is done 'covertly', deniably and in a small scale.

Please if you try to deny or twist this fact again, then look for the monkeys and say that to them maybe they will
believe you not a human being.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Scream(m): 2:13am On Apr 14, 2021
Hahahaha...

Daddy GO wasn't properly briefed. The kind man is about to send 4,000 poor civil servants to the labour market for his failure to generate enough IGR to service state he is governing.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Mokason288(m): 4:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Scream:
Hahahaha...

Daddy GO wasn't properly briefed. The kind man is about to send[b] 4,000[/b] poor civil servants to the labour market for his failure to generate enough IGR to service state he is governing.
This Daddy GO acts like a two faced knife

Mark my words 3,500 or more out of the 4,000 will be Christains and I want to believe Daddy GO is aware that El reufai’s body gesture suggests he is happy with the religious cleansing happening in Southern Kaduna

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by kennyamusan(m): 4:33am On Apr 14, 2021
Coronabirus:

you rae brainless , is attacking him an attack on muslims ? this is why they said islam is never a religion of peace . imagine your illogical and irrational thinking . your school shoujdnge ashamed of you. return their certificate and if they taught you this , the school should be burnt down.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Koralords: 4:35am On Apr 14, 2021
As I like this man reach that’s one of his problem he hobnobs with politicians a lot,and have never spoken out for the masses
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by kingsleefolli(m): 4:37am On Apr 14, 2021
All this idiot gang of government know how to run to men of God.but don't know how to do the right things.a governor bought 20 jeep as a gift to men of God.calculate 20 jeep.money.give scholarship to the poor in your state.atleast 50 student.the state will rise.empower the people willing to be empowered.stop wasting money.next am tired.
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by PissfulProtester: 4:48am On Apr 14, 2021
Coronabirus:

It's pitiful how some people with chicken brain who have zero understanding of their religion always want Christians to attack Muslims and vice versa just for political reason. A lot of things are said abt Southern Kaduna crisis with no prove but politically motivated allegations. Many people here accused Abba Kyari for Nigeria's woes and now he passed away and the problem persists. Gullible Nigerians disgruntled Igbo pigs will keep believing everything politicians concocted to brainwash them.

cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:58am On Apr 14, 2021
We know that you have a problem that only God can solve. The problem is far beyond the abilities of any human being.

“I know you are tender-hearted, I know how you must be feeling when the kidnappings are going on especially when school children are being kidnapped.
Nigeria will win this war.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Ayotemide(f): 5:07am On Apr 14, 2021
I should think that the sarcasm used to address the short fool would haunt him. Its like giving a Thief your money to keep, the fool would have to stand by his new occupation as a safekeeper and not a Thief.
El-Rufai should have sleepless nights in addition to his new found identity as 'kind'.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp / Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly / South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.