Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai (18721 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Reno Asks Adeboye To Sack Osinbajo For 'Nigeria Now Feeding The World' Claim / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by fasho01(m): 5:11am On Apr 14, 2021
Tender hearted? Someone who threatened international observers with body bags when he was in opposition? A terrorist apologist? An ethnic jingoist? Please let's be guided in our unnecessary adulation of some characters just to sound diplomatic and politically correct

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by mofedamijo(m): 5:23am On Apr 14, 2021
Some of you are kids.

When an elderly man compliments an idiot, he knows what he is doing.

Secondly, he is a pastor not a judge. Some of you want the church to cure Nigerias problems.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by DivineDynamics: 5:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Yes it is good to pray.

May our prayers be accepted unto God in Jesus name.
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by GeneralPula: 5:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Na so them deceive una 2015 grin

But is this man not ashamed?

One thing I respect Oyedepo for tho

Ashamed of what?
What did you respect oyedepo for?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by john633(m): 5:49am On Apr 14, 2021
We Christian's are being sold by our clerics
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:49am On Apr 14, 2021
oilPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/13/i-know-you-are-kind-god-will-fight-for-you-adeboye-tells-el-rufai/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1618334934
when God gets to work, then the world will see it and will glorify the name of God.
This words should not be taken at face value o.
Besides, our leaders should stop seeking for divine intervention when they themselves are the problem. Do the right thing and the problem will go away.
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by dazzlingd(m): 5:50am On Apr 14, 2021
Someone will just sit down and say he hears from God and his calling is supplication for people and be living large....many are mad and when mad people gather in mass, it becomes religion
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by arantess: 5:52am On Apr 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
If politicians swarm around you, just know you are deceiving each other!
If a real man of God and a Nigerian politician sit down, we should be hearing how the politician stormed out after hearing the simple truth,
I dey tell you
Just imagine how prophet samuel told David hard truth and the disaster coming to his family right there in the palace....

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by notoriousbabe: 5:55am On Apr 14, 2021
oilPUSSY:
It's a pity
wetin?

excuse me, do you still have oil in your pusssssssssy? I wan lick
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:02am On Apr 14, 2021
Pastor Adeboye truly represents Pharisee in the religious life, Adeboye couldn't tell El Rufai, Osinbajo and PMB the truth needed to salvage the sinking Nigeria. A man of God ought to say the TRUTH always even to the kings and the politicians not twisting words. It is understandable if Pastor Adeboye were politician but being called PASTOR virtuous. Prophet Jeremiah, Hosea, Apostle Paul never replace the TRUTH with Kind as being done by Nigeria pastor Adeboye. Maybe Baba Adeboye is afraid of being reminded of tenure expires as GENERAL OVERSEER ������

CLERICS AND POLITICIANS are imperialists for under develop of Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 14, 2021
tit:
Allah is watching both of you.
allah is everywhere and his watching over what u're doing if good or bad if u escape it here on earth u wont do it on the day of judgedment the final day

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:09am On Apr 14, 2021
Coronabirus:

It's pitiful how some people with chicken brain who have zero understanding of their religion always want Christians to attack Muslims and vice versa just for political reason. A lot of things are said abt Southern Kaduna crisis with no prove but politically motivated allegations. Many people here accused Abba Kyari for Nigeria's woes and now he passed away and the problem persists. Gullible Nigerians will keep believing everything politicians concocted to brainwash them.
I think this link may help you learn more about the place u want throw unfounding allegations:
https://www.hrw.org/reports/2003/nigeria0703/2.htm

Worst moments were passed in the history of that place.
Worst moment of violence perpetrated by the blood lusting Muslims
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by buzorcharles(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2021
political adeboye. one of Nigeria problem. drag ur ancestor fools

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by coconat(m): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2021
OGA Y U NO MIND UR BUSINESS MAKE U LEAVE MEN OF GOD ALONE? I WONDER Y FEAR NO DEY CATCH SOME PPLE? IF SOMTIN HAPPEN TO U NOW U NO GO KNOW SAY NA UR STUPID RANTIN ONLINE COS AM!!! TRY REPENT O... I PRAY GOD FORGIVES U. IF NOT,NA U GO CARRY UR CROSS BY URSELF. INFACT,WITHIN SECONDS,IF GOD WANT TO PUNISH U FOR THIS STUPID COMMENT THEN U R FINISHED!!! cry cry cry
rayvelez:
Fake Pastor, after d short man don gv u brown envelope dem dey kill christian people in Southern kaduna nah dis kind rubbish u dey yan. God punish u x 100.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by coconat(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2021
TRUE TALK BUT WILL DEY GIV THIS A TOT?
kingsleefolli:
All this idiot gang of government know how to run to men of God.but don't know how to do the right things.a governor bought 20 jeep as a gift to men of God.calculate 20 jeep.money.give scholarship to the poor in your state.atleast 50 student.the state will rise.empower the people willing to be empowered.stop wasting money.next am tired.
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by bluefilm: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Mods please correct the title of this thread.

I think the title is missing the word 'We'.

Thank you.
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by killzjohn0000(m): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=Simplyleo post=100771104]
I swear the thing go really pain ipob pigs.

Pastor Adeboye go chop insult today.

Infact, ipob pigs will henceforth call him Islamic jihadist terrorist. grin grin[/quot

You are one of the miscreants that's fueling hate in this country..Get a life

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Simplythebest: 7:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Is a pity what Nigeria has reduce to. We never had it this too bad since i was born on till those people asking for change got what they are asking for. See were we find our selves now all we hope now is God to come down from heaven to fight for us without us doing anything to help. God help those who help them selves. Nigeria is finished, nothing is working again, dollar high, poverty high, insecurity everywhere, unemployment high. What a mistake and punishment Nigerians brought upon her self. And Buhari don't care resting in London when the country is on fire. Sometimes i wonder if thats is thesame Buhari they voted for. Cus things keep getting worst every day

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by LordVarys1: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2021
mofedamijo:
Some of you are kids.

When an elderly man compliments an idiot, he knows what he is doing.

Secondly, he is a pastor not a judge. Some of you want the church to cure Nigerias problems.
since habits a pastor then he should stay out of such visits
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by nnanna69(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2021
Golan007:
The thing pain IPOB.
grin
Obsession no go k*ll u. How this news take concern IPOB now?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by rollandben(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2021
Simplyleo:

I swear the thing go really pain ipob pigs.

Pastor Adeboye go chop insult today.

Infact, ipob pigs will henceforth call him Islamic jihadist terrorist. grin grin
I still wondering how people jump to mention tribes at almost every deliberated issue, with all these habit, I wonder when the black race will grow. let's stop all these shit.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by BinamRex: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2021
El-rufai is a kind-hearted man? The same El-rufai who stabbed his uncle in the back? A man who was like a father to him in the African setting? The same El-rufai who treated his older step brother like a nobody? They are still not in good terms as we speak. El-rufai whose loyalty is questionable has a kind heart? Those who gave him position of power have said that El-rufai can never be loyal to anyone, but himself.

El-rufai that would declare curfew in Christian areas, but Muslims would still find their way in these areas and kill innocent people with impunity. We had to trend hashtags upon hashtags to get something done.

El-rufai that deprived Christians a representation in Kaduna state govt by chosing a Muslim deputy governor because he claimed that Christians are just 20% in his state and he doesn't need their vote. He said this because he knew the election was going to be rigged.

If Pastor David Adeboye, who claims he hears from God, would describe El-rufai as a kind-hearted person, then Shekau of Boko Haram is an angel.

All these pastors are lying bastards. They don't hear from God. They just dazzle us with lies. Don't let any good-for-nothing pastor fool you with fake prophecies. They are all lies. Adeboye is a charlatan. Oya, you ass-licking morons should quote my post and vent like the blind idiots you are.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2021
notoriousbabe:
wetin?

excuse me, do you still have oil in your pusssssssssy? I wan lick

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2021
lol I know say adeboye they whyne the short man
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by BinamRex: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Coronabirus:

It's pitiful how some people with chicken brain who have zero understanding of their religion always want Christians to attack Muslims and vice versa just for political reason. A lot of things are said abt Southern Kaduna crisis with no prove but politically motivated allegations. Many people here accused Abba Kyari for Nigeria's woes and now he passed away and the problem persists. Gullible Nigerians will keep believing everything politicians concocted to brainwash them.
I think this link may help you learn more about the place u want throw unfounding allegations:

Abba wasn't the only one in the cabal. His death couldn't have changed anything.
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by SarkinYarki: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2021
Kind must have a new meaning
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by PS712: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2021
Coronabirus:

Although you are right that people should not create/further crises but you are quick to insulting and then making a post that should attract you 'genuine' insults too.
For instance, can you list those 'a lot of things' said about southern Kaduna crises that are not true? as quoted in your statement below -

"A lot of things are said abt Southern Kaduna crisis with no prove but politically motivated allegations."

The contents of HRW link (of events of early 2000s) you posted do not in any way point events at the moment, rather it pacifies the position that Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-rufai, though an intelligent and hardworking leader, has also further the distrust between Christians and Muslims in the state, judging by reactions and voting pattern that greeted the choice of a Muslim as his deputy in his last tenure.

And again where is your stand with your last statement that "Worst moments were passed in the history of that place"?
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by davidafe(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Ayotemide:
I should think that the sarcasm used to address the short fool would haunt him. Its like giving a Thief your money to keep, the fool would have to stand by his new occupation as a safekeeper and not a Thief.
El-Rufai should have sleepless nights in addition to his new found identity as 'kind'.

You are the only one who reasoned well, a wise man like Adeboye will not tell El rufai he is a bad man. A good father who wants what is best for his child will not condemn the child because that child is failing, and that's how every Christian should be.
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by BinamRex: 7:47am On Apr 14, 2021
Scream:
Hahahaha...

Daddy GO wasn't properly briefed. The kind man is about to send 4,000 poor civil servants to the labour market for his failure to generate enough IGR to service state he is governing.

Why would he need to be briefed when he has access to all the information he needs from God. So God couldn't reveal to Adeboye that El-rufai is a bad man?
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by mechanics(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2021
Good one from the governor.
Re: Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai by lequama10: 8:04am On Apr 14, 2021
BinamRex:

Abba wasn't the only one in the cabal. His death couldn't have changed anything.
before he was the leader of the cabal, now after his death he's not the only one in the cabal lol.. continue to soothe your narratives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin / Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him / Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.