Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead (25985 Views)

Troops Kill ISWAP Terrorists in Damasak, Borno (Photos) / Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush / Boko Haram Recaptures Gubio And Magumeri In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by nedu666: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Humblesam:

Let me help you out with the answer... Reporting direct from Damasak

They attacked yesterday with the sole aim of breaking their fast in the camp when dislodging the soldiers from the camp..
But yet again, they were running leaving scores of their dead dogs around the camp.
No one will tell u this except an eye witness like me direct from Damasak...

All the way from akwa ibom you know what is going on in borno. Well done
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Pinkybush: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2021
Penguin2:
“If elected president, I will lead from the front. We will defeat Boko Haram within 6 months”.

That’s the lie the senile vegetable in Aso Rock sold to his Almajiri and Tinubu media cretins and urchins gave it voice.

Few years later, they “technically defeated” Boko Haram.

Now 6 years later, Boko Haram is still hoisting flags.

Fools will still come to defend their daddy Buhari instead of burying their heads in shame for the disaster they foisted on the country.

We warned you.
Don't mind those brain dead almajiris and tinubu e-rats, thank God they are the major casualties. I'm only concern about our south oil money.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Ammishaddai: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2021
Yeeyo:
their the one following the original teaching of Quran
Boko-haram are the true Muslims of Islam. The rest are just hypocrites who do not believe their Quran

2 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by bayelsaowei(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Penguin2:
“If elected president, I will lead from the front. We will defeat Boko Haram within 6 months”.

That’s the lie the senile vegetable in Aso Rock sold to his Almajiri and Tinubu media cretins and urchins gave it voice.

Few years later, they “technically defeated” Boko Haram.

Now 6 years later, Boko Haram is still hoisting flags.

Fools will still come to defend their daddy Buhari instead of burying their heads in shame for the disaster they foisted on the country.

We warned you.
its a shame bro..it is..
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Humblesam(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2021
nedu666:

All the way from akwa ibom you know what is going on in borno. Well done

Bro.... No disappoint me now.
So because you went on my bio, am glued to it aiit?
Bro, men always on motion.. We no dey sit one place, Gerrit bro. Live from Damasak.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Yankee101: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2021
The army can never win playing defense

Only sustained offensives can deliver results
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Whois(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
Are you in any way insinuating that myself or whois are Mannabbqqrills??

God forbid am not like the unfortunate deadvulturebbqseller. Am not Mannabbqqrills

1 Like

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by VictorUSA(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2021
These people want to turn this country into places like iraq, iran, syria, etc...Anyways what do u expect when u vote a terrorist to rule over a country?
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Reference(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
soldiers are too thinly stretched all over the country so they can't hold down recaptured territories long enough before moving to another conflict theatre. Solution, recall soldiers serving assignments in non conflict zones all over the country like pSW, ND & SE, focus on the NE and NW

Soldiers will work hard and be stretched thin because politicians are clustered together doing nothing.

95 percent of these open armed conflicts have political solutions or result from the failure of political leadership.

Where simple negotiations bring about solutions, where 'townhalling' will bring communities together, where national debates will guarantee equity and the justice that will render self help unnecessary.....

....all political leadership has been doing particularly in this dispensation is setting ethno-religious bonfires throughout the nation by open, naked, bigotry, ethnic supremacy, nepotism and playing all manner of destabilizing antics.

The density of conflicts in Nigeria is inversely proportional to the quality of leadership we have seen lately.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Penguin2: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
FA13:

Are you talking to the guy below?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Dre090: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Aren't these people muslims who should be fasting and stay holy as much as they can.., well i guess the reward for killing in the name of God is double during Ramadan.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by West2019(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Elect me as a president of this.country I will relocate the federal capital to sabisa Forrest
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by seangy4konji: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Country that Buhari as sold...A country that has no army or police...Na to collect 50 naira be their work and harras old women and children while in uniform.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by annyz: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
You'll never from him!

He goes about regurgitating how Boko Haram could not hoist flags like in the past, even when the Borno senators in the national assembly countered his claims.

Now it's too loud to be denied, I wonder what he'd spin.

LAI is presently in Fabrication room and will soon come out to open that his jelly can mouth.

He is of the same DNA with that woman called Onochie.

2 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Gandollaar(f): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Whois:

God forbid am not like the unfortunate deadvulturebbqseller. Am not Mannabbqqrills
Ok great.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by bigcasava1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Bokoharam una too much
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by danngnews: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Where is sef

Looking for threads that are favorable to his Darling Daddy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo / We Won't Obey Your Satanic Anti-Grazing Laws - Miyetti Allah / Gov Adeleke Cleared Hospital Bill Of Osun Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplet(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.