Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? (27619 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by webizone(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2021
wink
Prettyvirginia:

cheesy cheesy

I don send you mail wink
Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Prettyvirginia(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
webizone:
wink

I don send you mail wink

Why?
Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by webizone(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2021
Prettyvirginia:

Why?

So that there would be highlife music for your village compound very soon.
Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by MTFindout(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2021
You get sense cheesy
Juliearth:

Accept the job, put in some years(2 max), join a Caucus, set your traveling plan in motion, when you are successful with that, apply for study leave at your place of work (you might even be lucky to have your salary still streaming in while you are on leave) and once that clicks, you can then travel.

If I were in your shoes, this is how I would go about it. Incase the abroad is not so favourable, you can always come back to your job. And if it is favourable, your salary can be channelled into the welfare of your people at home. Note that, nobody at your place of work must know about this plan.

Congrats on the job.
Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by VTJN(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
080bjaked:

You choose what you want to believe on how rotten or irredeemable the country is. I am not perfect neither am I holy but when I know this is the right thing, I will do my best to stick by it.
Over 100million people go to church or mosque everyday in Nigeria (yourself inclusive) but it's a shame that we still find ways to justify our wickedness, crookedness and hypocrisy. If this is who you are and what you believe, then you lack every moral right to castigate any Nigerian politician or leader cos in actual fact, if you are there, you will do likewise.
Absolutely, i can't agree less!

Because the system is messed up then you felt the best you can do is to futher mess it up

This is what i do call BLACK MAN MENTALITY

They worship money alot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by NnajiCyrux(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
You have a Federal Job Already.. In a Federal Hospital for that Matter, to be Chopping CONHENSS Salary! And you want to leave it to go Abroad that you're not Sure of!
I wish you Well, Go in Peace.. Udo diri gi
Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Prettyvirginia(f): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
webizone:

So that there would be highlife music for your village compound very soon.

Funny. Damn funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by tolustwart: 12:25pm On May 03, 2021
You can only ask this dumb question when you have both the visa and fed govt offer but if you have just the fed govt job, then you have to use your head. don't be a lazy youth where you can't think for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Penielly: 6:40pm On May 11, 2021
Rickcutie:
get the federal government job, then start up a business with the money meant for traveling abroad.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.

Bros business is not easy this days oo,,which good business can give you like 5k income everyday after spending,,9ja nor easy oo.
Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by realpearl(f): 9:50pm On May 12, 2021
Please can someone connect me with a Federal government job?
Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by fortz007: 10:42am On May 04, 2022
Ekeeyhandsome:
If you no get enough money to travel abroad, please keep the federal job nd save more while u work.
If to say I carry enough money travel, I for no suffer much like did when I got here.
HELLO, Please you sent you an email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll / Returnee Graduates Struggle As Employers Snub Foreign Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.