Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,314 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

50million Up North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50million Up North (494 Views)

Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. / Wake Up North! The Yorubas Plan To Clinch Presidency By Imposing A Sick Buhari / 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50million Up North by Laajman(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
By conservative estimates, there are at least 50million people, under the age of 30, living in North Nigeria.
Sadly, they are mostly illiterate.

I just got off the BBC website, and saw pictures of these folks destroying the towns and villages in which they live.
I tremble at the thought of such a large, illiterate, population which is quick to violence and destruction.

Hopefully, the Govt would take a cue from this and work seriously on education and job-creation. Hopefully,

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Decided Not To Vote For An Incorruptible Man . / ICC (Hague) Prosecutor To Probe Whether Crimes Committed In Nigeria / Presidential Poll: It Is Not Over Yet, Says Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.