Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi (43042 Views)

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2021
Wetin concern us
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Toks2008(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2021
We are no even sure of what to believe anymore BUt if David ever dumps Chioma, then there is an element of truth. Davido loves Chioma so so much and only a disappointment of this magnitude will make him leave her.

I just hope they don't provoke David to speak cos if they do....

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by braunny(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2021
plausible deniability.....he made sure she wore a veil over her head before the smashing

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by 99thEnemy(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2021
Whether una fvck or no fvck, I no give a fvck about the fvck.

what the fvck am I even fvcking saying? grin grin grin

PERUZZI the CHIOMA P!MP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Skillsnigeria: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2021
The lord will deliver una
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by tubetv: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by pepperdemzombie: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2021
Bornsinner7:
That's good.. never break the 10th code of the bro code

Real niggas keep it 100.. never sleep with your man's girlI don observe say any chioma news.. you dey like shalaye too much.. you and the girl don date before wey she chop your money run?
Happy observing!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Jayrow08: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2021
If u yansh am 4 korro who go knw?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by ekevwe(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
He should have said what? When Freeze interviewed Adewale and asked if Chioma and Davido were still together, what did he say? Before Davido nko, and why did you lie you are cousins? When did Chioma become Davido's wife?
Mumu, you forgot you raped some ladies and boasted of it online, the ladies accused you, you denied. Only for the old tweets to be dug out and you started apologising.
Which kain truth wan commot for that kain person mouth?

If that's what you classify as rape then I weak for you
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by MrJames007: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2021
When did David marry Chioma Mumu
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Ayeong:
To be a celebrity isn't easy

No be only celebrity dey go thru pain of rumors.
The kind rumors that people have circulated about me in my life ehn! You go think say na for only me the word rumor was created for.

Thank God for life Sha.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Reelmii: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2021
like we expected him to admit
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Chirowman(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2021
Okay ooo
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Duplexxx: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2021
Rumors not true
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by pepperdemzombie: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2021
ekevwe:

If that's what you classify as rape then I weak for you
Get the fact correctly, he did and made jest of it online. It was recently the lady brought it up which he denied. Only for the old tweets he used in boasting of his actions were dug out.
He deleted them and started apologizing.
Apology for what you didn't do?

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by sammirano: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2021
my money is on the fact that he slept with her sad

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by southsouthking(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2021
In some rumour, there must be an Atom of truth.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Drizzy5001(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2021
Una dey expect make him agree? grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by husseinchoice(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin grin wetin concern me with untalented and overated artists dem.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by EMMY76: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2021
Some nigerians are very wicked they can cook up any weird fake story just to pull u down and destroy ur carrier.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2021
dats an old story now or do we expect you tell us the truth? oga nobody cares again.....even if you sleep with tiwa no wahala. .the world have move on, we are in 2021 now!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by mainman7(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2021
shocked shocked
�� ��. ��. ��
Yes I forgot to mention to you that the protest in front of the Nigerian High Commission in London and also at the home of the Nigerian Ambassador have made life difficult for President Buhari. Day and night people are protesting at both venues.
��
Peaceful protests are lawful in the UK. It's in the open air, so all protesters needed to do was to put on their face masks and maintain social distance.
��
The police went to the protests but they didn't stop it. Rather they even protected the protesters to make sure that it all goes smoothly.
��
What was most ridiculous was that the Nigerian Government and officials then did what they did at the #ENDSARS protest in Nigeria.
��
They went and hire a crowd to stage their own pro Buhari protest. It backfired against them. Some of the hired crowd were not even Nigerians. They were paid to attend. The press interviewed them, they said how much they were paid to stage a pro Buhari protest.
��
So the UK government realised that it was getting slightly out of hand. We have had rumours since Monday that they were trying to move President Buhari to Saudi Arabia to continue his medical treatment and rest.
��
And if you want to know the real medical condition of our President, it was all analysed in some British Press. Our President suffers from two main conditions. He reportedly had a kidney failure and had a kidney transplant in the UK - that was when he first came here for 6 months. That explains his gaunt figure and appearance.
��
Though we understand that the transplant was successful, he will need to be be seeing his Doctors regularly for the rest of his life, to check that his body is tolerant of the transplanted kidney.
��
The second condition is Dementia, very common with older people. It is a degenerative disease, and there is no cure. The brain cells are basically shutting down. Medication only slows down the degenerative process, but it cannot stop it.
��
Dementia and Alzheimers disease and Parkinson's disease are very similar and are the most common debilitating and degenerative illnesses that affect elderly people. People just slowly lose their senses and functionality.
��
The signs are all over Buhari; his slow cognitive responses, his blurred speech and distanced looks. This is the main reason why his aides try to shield him from public appearances, and why they surround him with high powered Chief of Staff, people who can act for him by proxy.
��
I do not blame anyone for their illness, and I do not wish illness on anyone, but knowing what we know now, Buhari should not have stood for a second term in 2019. It was a sin against the Nation.
��
Anyone who wish to contest the highest office in the country must have stamina, intellectual capacity and cognitive abilities to withstand the rigours of the office. It is very sad that he has to be saddled in such an office, with all its demands, despite these ailments.
He should have been advised to step down.
��
This is one of the same problem that I have with the proposed candidacy of ASIWAJU Ahmed Tinubu. He also is not in the best of health. He is also beginning to manifest the signs of dementia. Have you seen his public appearances and presentations of late? These people are not mentally fit for the highly demanding rigours of such high office. By 2023, Tinubu will be 71 or 72 years old - as he claimed though debatable but generally believed to be much older. He had a history of drug abuse and even still has a case pending in the USA for drug dealing and money laundering.

I think Nigeria deserves better.������

7 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by YokeSO: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Who ask you
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by pocohantas(f): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2021
Toks2008:
We are no even sure of what to believe anymore BUt if David ever dumps Chioma, then there is an element of truth. Davido loves Chioma so so much and only a disappointment of this magnitude will make him leave her.

I just hope they don't provoke David to speak cos if they do....

Oga Toks, what makes you think it must be Davido that would dump Chioma? Can’t Chioma as a woman get tired of sticking to a palliative prick and “dump” him?

Even Tuface never dumped Annie, despite how much he “loved” her. Davido and Chioma story is nothing on Tuface and Annie, but Anniie left and Tuface came back for her when he was ready to have sense.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Toks2008(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Oga Toks, what makes you think it must be Davido that would dump Chioma? Can’t Chioma as a woman get tired of sticking to a palliative prick and “dump” him?

Even Tuface never dumped Annie, despite how much he “loved” her. Davido and Chioma story is nothing on Tuface and Annie, but Anniie left and Tuface came back for her when he was ready to have sense.

2Baba story is way way different from Davido's Annie met 2Baba when he had nothing to his name except a hustling broke guy trying his hands on music, he did not even have any baby mama drama at that time so Annie loved him as a young 17year old.

In the case of CHioma and David it was clear that David was randy and already had billions and baby mama drama before Chioma ventured in.

So the probability that Chioma left is almost nil not even after having a child for him knowing fully well that it is a serious stigma in the Igbo land to be a baby mama.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2021
Toks2008:

2Baba story is way way different from Davido's Annie met 2Baba when he had nothing to his name except a hustling broke guy trying his hands on music, he did not even have any baby mama drama at that time so Annie loved him as a young 17year old.

In the case of CHioma and David it was clear that David was randy and already had billions and baby mama drama before Chioma ventured in.

So the probability that Chioma left is almost nil.

Because you don’t want to believe that Chioma left, it doesn’t suit your narrative, even though word on the street is that Chioma MOVED OUT OF THE HOUSE ON HER OWN.

Yes Chioma can leave. A man can have a past and you think you are his last bus-stop, but when he shows he is still in the game... you can leave. Nothing almost nil about that. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by nuelyoyo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Even if you did, you wouldn't admit it.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by DAMN99: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
If you throw anything at Davido, but he didn't rant over it under 30 minutes, the allegation is true.? How much did you know davido's personality? Clowns like you are waste of energy and parental guardian
[/quote]
pepperdemzombie:

He should have said what? Why did both of them not deny it since? If you throw anything at Davido, but he didn't rant over it under 30 minutes, the allegation is true.
When the rumour started, Davido tweeted "We all have a past".
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by WorkDesQ: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by BRATISLAVA: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Why are his nails painted? What does it symbolize?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by BRATISLAVA: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Khd95:
we dont expect you to openly admit to have had sex with the baby mama of ur benefactor, abi u want to see crazy, peru peru grin

Why are his nails painted? What does it mean?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Who asked you?
The guilty run when no one chases

Very soon you go complete the sentence say you press her bress as if that does not count

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls / Flavour Carries His Daughter In Weird Car (photo) / Regina Daniels' Brother, Sweezzy1 Graduates From LASU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.