Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi (43047 Views)

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Toks2008:

2Baba story is way way different from Davido's Annie met 2Baba when he had nothing to his name except a hustling broke guy trying his hands on music, he did not even have any baby mama drama at that time so Annie loved him as a young 17year old.

In the case of CHioma and David it was clear that David was randy and already had billions and baby mama drama before Chioma ventured in.

So the probability that Chioma left is almost nil not even after having a child for him knowing fully well that it is a serious stigma in the Igbo land to be a baby mama.

Besides, where is she leaving to?
Her position as fiancee is guaranteed
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by WorkDesQ: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Ehinjuola: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Peruzzi "Tule" may we no wetin dey sup
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by seyz91(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
cheesy
Goldenheart:
Who now slept with Chioma grin
Somebody sure did grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by chatinent: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Na en get time to dey respond.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Mandela27: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
even if you did it will you had said yes you did
So why them dey worry am?
they should let him rest na
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Powersurge: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Duru9:
Fear rumor peddlers

"Abacha never stole"- Buhari.

We can therefore say, Abacha didn't steal. Right?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Ruthymoon(f): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
undecided this tin resemble gay
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by perdollar(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
I don't think Peru had sex wt chioma, it's just a quickie they did n dts all
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by ogbonnachrys: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
The rumour is that you had sex with her before connecting her with Davido not that you had the sex while they were dating.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by osusuallstars: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
. but i go soon
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by biobio111: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
In every rumour there is an atom of truth

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by pepperdemzombie: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
DAMN99:
If you throw anything at Davido, but he didn't rant over it under 30 minutes, the allegation is true.? How much did you know davido's personality? Hours after birth, the boyfriend she dumped for Davido went online, Davido kept mum likewise Peruzzi's. .https://www.nairaland.com/5482952/chef-chi-chiomas-ex-boyfriend-shares
2 ladies brought audio pregnancy, Davido arrested and harassed them with Police. Why? 5th baby mama allegations, he is still mumm

Clowns like my Oloriburuku, useless, unfortunate mother are waste of energy and parental guardian

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Bloomfrancs2: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Why paint your nails, as a man? That some gay shit. Tueh.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by eyinjuege: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
So they're not even cousins as widely acclaimed?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Richthekid: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Who cares who fucvvk a hoeee
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by EdiskyHarry: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
and how will this rubbish address the issues we are having in Nigeria?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
I believe him. Chioma is like a sister grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by KingDash: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
liar... no be nail polish baba put for hand so, shit.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by ofiko123(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ok we have heard...
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by chaloskyx: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
IF YOU LIKE HAVE SEX WITH HER WE DONT CARE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Warns Against Butt, Boobs And Manhood Enlargement Adverts On His Page / BBNaija: Miracle Speaks On His Relationship With Nina / Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.