Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother (1020 Views)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by pelusi: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2021
Please at what age should male children stop sleeping in same bed with their mother or is such act okay and normal.

The children have their own room and bed but most often prefer sleeping in the mother's room while the father will be in the other room.
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by Ayeong: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2021
Let me take a sit
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by smiliyB(f): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2021
They should start on time to learn(teach them) how to sleep on their own.
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by Bornsinner7: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2021
When he is man enough
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by Andersonjr(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2021
After birth tongue
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by extol1(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2021
smiliyB:
They should start on time to learn(teach them) how to sleep on their own.
at what age would you suggest
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by MarveworldG: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2021
Once you design his bedroom like the one posted below, he will be comfortable to sleep alone.

To get such design just contact us at Marveworld interior design services
Contact details is in the profile

Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by mutter(f): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2021
It depends on the child.
Some children need the closeness to the parents longer than others.
My last son is autistic and has phases when he wants to sleep with me weeks on end because he is scared of nightmares.
There comes a time children get uncomfortable with it and they don't want to any longer.
Recently my son told me I should go sleep with my husband, he is my son.
That is a clear indication that the time has come...
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by GraGra247(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2021
immediately they turn 6.
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by ImaIma1(f): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Andersonjr:
After birth tongue

Lol...but true.

From.birth, they should sleep in their own bed. It is quite difficult to get them to sleep in their bed when they have slept on your bed for long.
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by ImaIma1(f): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2021
pelusi:
Please at what age should male children stop sleeping in same bed with their mother or is such act okay and normal.

The children have their own room and bed but most often prefer sleeping in the mother's room while the father will be in the other room.

This is such a passion killer for couples.

It will be hard but keep trying to make him sleep in his own bed. If there's a next baby, let him/her sleep in their own bed right from the hospital.
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by Blessedchild24(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2021
If na one room all of una the share fa
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by descarado: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2021
mutter:
It depends on the child.
My last son is autistic and has phases when he wants to sleep with me weeks on end because he is scared of nightmares.
There comes a time children get uncomfortable with it and they don't want to any longer.
More strength to you as this is quite challenging especially in the early years

Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by pelusi: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Their room is okay and the bed is comfortable. Nothing is wrong in their room.

I am only asking as part of parenting training or lecture or anything we can call it- to get knowledge for nobody knows all and to know if I am doing the right or wrong thing. The children are males not females.So I am just asking whether there are age limit one will tell or enforce children to sleep on their own and mind their own room or is it a normal thing to just leave it.
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
pelusi:

what type of arrangements is this ? there is mother's room, then children's room and other room where the father's sleep
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by meobizy(f): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Put a TV in their bedroom to make it favourable for them. Normally I would say ten years old, but I don't have children so can only give an opinion. By twelve or thirteen years of age, most children naturally drift to their own sleeping quarters. If they don't have, they'll demand for.
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by lilyheaven: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2021

How old is he?
mutter:
It depends on the child.
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by SweetVibe: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
When you noticed he begins to have strong erection, you don't want to come home one day and see your son banging your wife pvssy.
Please be watchful, strange things the happen for this life
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by efficiencie(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
age 32...people and funny questions!
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by bigjackass: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
When the boy is ready he will demand to sleep on his own. Same goes for girls
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by mutter(f): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
lilyheaven:

How old is he?
He just turned 9.
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Train them, let them learn to sleep in their own bed, in their room from a tender age.

This has even been recorded as one of the million ways to die. as a parent can mistakenly lie on the child and suffocate him or her to death. So, it is not advisable.

The master's bed is for husband and wife not for children.
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by farady(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
pelusi:
Their room is okay and the bed is comfortable. Nothing is wrong in their room.

I am only asking as part of parenting training or lecture or anything we can call it- to get knowledge for nobody knows all and to know if I am doing the right or wrong thing. The children are males not females.So I am just asking whether there are age limit one will tell or enforce children to sleep on their own and mind their own room or is it a normal thing to just leave it.

Any moment from one year is okay. You will make sure you check on him at least twice in the night and take him to urinate.
Re: At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother by Rekhi(f): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
From tender age..Even if any of them fell asleep on our bed,i carry them cautiously to their bed when fast asleep,gaskia..even my infants sleep on their bed.But checking up on them is a routine

Shop To Shop Flyer Distribution In Lagos. / The Reasons Why Relationships/marriages Don’t Last - My Opinion / If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu