Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here (38287 Views)

Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA / You Can Now Learn A Skills/trade Of Your Choice / u-Snapp Launches Buy & Sell App In Nigeria: Aims To Ease Trade Of used Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
"Leaders Never Use The Word Failure. They Look Upon Setbacks As Learning Experiences.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2021
"The Key Responsibility Of Leadership Is To Think About The Future. No One Else Can Do It For You.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Registration still ongoing
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2021
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2021
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2021
Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:20am On Oct 31, 2021
If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2021
You can only get professional training from us
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2021
The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2021
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2021
You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
Get Trained Today
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Enroll for any of our training program today and become your own boss this year
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2021
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2021
If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) / Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 / Uniben Student Builds Touchless Phone From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.