Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here (35311 Views)

Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA / You Can Now Learn A Skills/trade Of Your Choice / u-Snapp Launches Buy & Sell App In Nigeria: Aims To Ease Trade Of used Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
“To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
"You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.”

Negative thoughts or a bad experience will have limited power over us if we can put them aside.

When we keep playing them over and over again in our heads, we give them much more negative energy than they deserve and we drown in them little by little.

It's no problem to recognize the problems or bad experiences in our lives, but we should focus all our energy on positive, constructive things that will move us forward rather than hold us under water.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
"Man is buffeted by circumstances so long as he believes himself to be the creature of outside conditions, but when he realizes that he is a creative power, and that he may command the hidden soil and seeds of his being out of which circumstances grow, he then becomes the rightful master of himself."

An oak must produce a thousand acorns to increase the odds that one of them will hit fertile soil, sprout and grow.

However, when we take control of the growth process and provide the right conditions for the acorn to thrive, we only need one.

The same principle is true in our own lives. We can command the hidden soil and seeds out of which our own circumstances grow, and we do this by providing a fertile soil in our mind for our dreams to sprout and grow.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2021
We are built to conquer the environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve.

Obstacles are necessary to grow as a human being.

Just as our muscles need more resistance to grow as they become stronger, so we need challenges to test and improve our power.

The only way to grow is to take the journey and learn how to deal with ever-greater obstacles. Every great movie, book, or video game is an illustration of this.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
"Qualities die for want of attention, so any unlovely state might best be rubbed out by imagining “beauty for ashes and joy for mourning” rather than by direct attacks on the state from which we would be free.”

Some people think that we must deal with two forces; that is, to attract the good we must do away with the bad, but this is not true. All our thoughts must be directed to that one thing which we desire in order that our desire may be fulfilled. We think about plenty, and as we think of it, lack, its opposite, will become absorbed or disappear.

To attract the good and improve any area of our life, we must not do away with the bad. We must focus all our thoughts and attention on our desire.

"Where focus goes, energy flows. And where energy flows, whatever you're focusing on grows."
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2021
"Never expect a thing you do not want, and never desire a thing you do not expect.”

Everyone desires to have or to be more, but most people don't expect those desires to ever become a reality.

Build an emotional picture of what you want, raise your consciousness to the level where you have no doubt that it will happen, and act like your desires are on their way.

If you do this, you have taken the most important step toward its realization.

“The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2021
"Everything moves, nothing rests. We live in an ocean of motion. Everything is the expression of the same thing: Energy, at a different rate of vibration.”

In essence, everything is energy and this energy is creative and responsive.

We have the power to attract, stir up, and direct this energy, especially from within. We just have to learn how to do this.

At this fundamental level, everything is connected like one color of the rainbow is connected to the next.

"All the borders in the world are man-made. There are no borders, we are all hooked together. Everything is connected. There is no line of demarcation. We are hooked together like the colors of a rainbow, our problem is ignorance, we don't understand that."
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
"A good heart is better than all the heads in the world.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
"When you want something bad enough, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

You are living on purpose when what you think, say, and do is an expressing of who you truly are and serves not only yourself but the greater good.

Your life energies, thoughts, feelings, and actions flow in the same direction. Nothing is blocking the flow.

People, resources, and opportunities start to naturally gravitate toward you, because life always supports more life.

“The moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred… Unforeseen incidents, meetings, and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by 2468iyajo(m): 5:33am On Sep 20, 2021
How much are you paying each day
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2021
2468iyajo:
How much are you paying each day

Kindly visit our training institute website through my signature or profile to read more about our training program and also learn about our training fee
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by 2468iyajo(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Kindly visit our training institute website through my signature or profile to read more about our training program and also learn about our training fee
tel me the fee na so that i should know if i can be able to do so
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
2468iyajo:
tel me the fee na so that i should know if i can be able to do so

Ok, Which of our training program do you want to enroll For
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by 2468iyajo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Ok, Which of our training program do you want to enroll For
computer
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
2468iyajo:
computer

Is it computer repair training or which one
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by 2468iyajo(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Is it computer repair training or which one
yes computer repair
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
2468iyajo:
yes computer repair

Our laptop/notebook repair training fee both basic repair and advanced repair including motherboard repair is just 20k why our desktop computer repair training fee is just 15k. We will train you till you become a professional in computer repair and maintenance
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by 2468iyajo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Our laptop/notebook repair training fee both basic repair and advanced repair including motherboard repair is just 20k why our desktop computer repair training fee is just 15k. We will train you till you become a professional in computer repair and maintenance
where is your location?
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
2468iyajo:
where is your location?

Presently we have in office and training center in kwara state, but hoping to extend to other states soon. Note-: you can participate in this training program from any part of the world
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by 2468iyajo(m): 5:42am On Sep 21, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Presently we have in office and training center in kwara state, but hoping to extend to other states soon. Note-: you can participate in this training program from any part of the world
ok me am leaving within adamawa state
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:29am On Sep 21, 2021
2468iyajo:
ok me am leaving within adamawa state

Ok, distance is not a barrier. That's why we also make all our training program online. you can participate in the training program from any part of Nigeria
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by 2468iyajo(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Ok, distance is not a barrier. That's why we also make all our training program online. you can participate in the training program from any part of Nigeria
how?
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2021
2468iyajo:
how?

Visit our training institute website through my signature or profile to read about the training program, all the information you need is already there. The training program has already been explained in details there
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by 2468iyajo(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Visit our training institute website through my signature or profile to read about the training program, all the information you need is already there. The training program has already been explained in details there
i even sent you a mail but no reply yet
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2021
2468iyajo:
i even sent you a mail but no reply yet

Have reply your mail
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by 2468iyajo(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Have reply your mail
hav'nt see it yet
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2021
2468iyajo:
hav'nt see it yet

You sent the mail through nairaland to me, have reply you with "HELLO"
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by 2468iyajo(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

You sent the mail through nairaland to me, have reply you with "HELLO"
yeah i've seen it
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by EmperorTolson: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
2468iyajo:
hav'nt see it yet

Plz clarify yourself on this
Is this true or na lie
What's your own side of the story?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder / Photos Of Cobra Found In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.