Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize (24185 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Has Beaten Maurice Iwu’s Record / Court In Ghana Has Seized Properties Belonging To Glo Mobile / Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congratulations to Ghana ! We ain't pained by or jealous of your success in any way. Nigeria is not a country. it is just a conglomeration of people who are forcefully put together and fraudulently named Nigerians ! The inhabitants of that geographical entity,apart from the primitive fulanis, are certainly not proud of that country or desire to be there any more !

Congratulations Ghana !

3 Likes

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by PAWG(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Who cares , I definitely won’t lose sleep over this
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by writeprof(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Imagine comparing Ghana to Nigeria If this country has been restructured for every state to be independent, can Ghana be compared to some states in the country? Yet, our politicians are busy burying their head in sand that all is well.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by psucc(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Frontail:
angry

So we should eat chicken abi undecided undecided undecided
Do you know how much that chicken cost? or you just d joke?
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Talklly: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
The day ghana get their own steady power supply na that day ghana take over take nigeria.. Wetin nigeria govt no know say na light country take de develope.. Just imagin de way other America states in feel for texas when dem no get light for days..
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Invitationn: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

do you think south Africa, Botswana or even north Africa seem themselves as black Africa? N.a. just the continent name bind us together. we are sub-Saharan Africa and Ghana is leading the race here...

do you know the Botswana you talk is the richest in Africa?
Remove North Africa.
Kindly tell us why you think South Africans and Bastwana don't see themselves as blacks?

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by swedbase(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
mbaise1000:
As long as nigeria is being controlled by northerners, it will continue, what di you expect from a country which said they will prefer a person with nepa bill as qualification to a phd holder, sadly this statement was made by educated zombies

Even the so called educated Yorubas voted for him out of their wickedness and hatred against the East. In Sweden Buhari can't even be a kindergarten teacher talk more of a leadership position. What's goes around, comes around. If those companies had chosen Nigeria locations would have been either Lagos or Abuja.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
psucc:
Do you know how much that chicken cost? or you just d joke?
.... No I no dey joke woooo ! Because na em we dey chop Chop for we village here grin grin grin

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by reiddecuti: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
Not when the Jihadist turn infidel terrorist is in the seat of Aso Rock.
Buhari have sworn to burn this country down with his co-terrorist like Pantami.
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Truthteller2020: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
jieta:
I'm bemused by this comment, i wish to go to ghana one day.
My brother go to Ghana and see..I have traveled to many places in Ghana,and when I see most people praising Ghana online I just can't help but wonder if it's the same Ghana I know.a bottle of water in Ghana is sold for 200 naira equivalent.Butin Nigeria it's 70 naira..The cheapest price you can buy 1999 Camry in Ghana is 3 million naira, whereas in Nigeria you can get it for less than 2 million..The 2 example are just too show you how messed up the economy is..I need Ghana here to counter my claims with facts.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Truthteller2020: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
descarado:

Yet you are the poverty capital of the world?

Do you know it's very easy for a Ghanaian to wake up one day, decide to travel to country of his choice with his family?
Can you, a Nigerian try that without passing through so much bottlenecks?

Accept it, Nigeria is F.
See brother when mumu.yes it's easier for ghanian to travel to any country,but how many have you traveled to?How many Ghanians can even afford air ticket? Ghana,a country where 40years below can not afford a car..get lost
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by nograv: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
This is what happens when you select an uneducated clown as leader.

If you have heard the current Ghanaian president speak, you will realise he is leagues ahead of Buhari and his gworo chewing monkeys..

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by jieta: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Truthteller2020:

My brother go to Ghana and see..I have traveled to many places in Ghana,and when I see most people praising Ghana online I just can't help but wonder if it's the same Ghana I know.a bottle of water in Ghana is sold for 200 naira equivalent.Butin Nigeria it's 70 naira..The cheapest price you can buy 1999 Camry in Ghana is 3 million naira, whereas in Nigeria you can get it for less than 2 million..The 2 example are just too show you how messed up the economy is..I need Ghana here to counter my claims with facts.
Wow!! many Nigerians are suffering from low self-esteem, there drive joy in pulling Nigeria down in any scenerio.

I hope you have a strong skin to take insult, most ghanians here lack docorum.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by CSTRR: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Truthteller2020:

I heard that the cost of living there is very high.

Even some black Americans were complaining.

3 Likes

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Truthteller2020: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Talklly:
The day ghana get their own steady power supply na that day ghana take over take nigeria.. Wetin nigeria govt no know say na light country take de develope.. Just imagin de way other America states in feel for texas when dem no get light for days..
Non be everywhere light dey for Ghana oo
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
YusufTheGreat:
and you are a pig inside the zoo
you are just an ant, I can trash you anytime.
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by franxalive(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
AbijaJ:
Ghana this, Ghana that. This hype is too much. Una no gree us hear word again. As bad as Nigeria bad reach, dem no be our mate. Enough of the exaggerated hype. Who no like Naija fit port go Ghana make we hear word abeg.

Celebrating mediocrity...what a shame undecided embarassed

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by PetroDolla2020: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
He is absolutely right. Stop talking bullcrap!

Truthteller2020:

See brother when mumu.yes it's easier for ghanian to travel to any country,but how many have you traveled to?How many Ghanians can even afford air ticket? Ghana,a country where 40years below can not afford a car..get lost
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by PetroDolla2020: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
Access to electricity In Ghana is about 80 percent. The government plans to reach 100 percent electricity access by 2023. How many African have reached that level?

Truthteller2020:

Non be everywhere light dey for Ghana oo

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by PetroDolla2020: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Bla bla bla Ghana this Ghana that. You are a Nigerian living in Ghana, right?

If Ghana is as bad as you claim, what are you still doing there? This is how Nigerians incur the anger of their host countries. Na so useless talk full their mouths cool nonsense!

Truthteller my azz. Yiu can see the “truth” in Ghana but you can’t see the truth about your own country, right. Shameless

idi0ts like you should be chased out of Ghana ASAP!

Truthteller2020:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by IgboWarlord(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
Like if you think Twitter would have set up their office in Nigeria if it were during GEJ regime,share if you dont think so...

2 Likes

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by DLioness(f): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:
Here

Michelin Tyres closes Nigeria production unit and moves to Ghana

Cadbury Nigeria moves core components of its production units to Ghana

Major Northwood stars ten years ago relocated to Ghana

A core part of Nestlé's milk production even for Nigeria was outsourced To Ghana for production

Core parts of Unilever production in the past decade moved to Ghana

Good parts of Nigerian electricity moved to provide Ghana and neighbouring West African countries with electricity and gas supply even when Nigeria suffer scarcity. This has been this way for more than 20 years and also no record shows the financial inflows to Nigerian coffers

Ghana now absorbs so much students from Nigeria who infact pay In dollars to get educated.. And choose this even above private universities in Nigeria.

Obama chose to visit Ghana instead of Nigeria
what's all these obama nonsense
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Truthteller2020: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Access to electricity In Ghana is about 80 percent. The government plans to reach 100 percent electricity access by 2023. How many African have reached that level?

which means I'm actually right by saying not all places in Ghana have light.

2 Likes

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Truthteller2020: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Bla bla bla Ghana this Ghana that. You are a Nigerian living in Ghana, right?

If Ghana is as bad as you claim, what are you still doing there? This is how Nigerians incur the anger of their host countries. Na so useless talk full their mouths cool nonsense!

Truthteller my azz. Yiu can see the “truth” in Ghana but you can’t see the truth about your own country, right. Shameless

idi0ts like you should be chased out of Ghana ASAP!

Kwasia, foolish.where in my post did I say I currently reside in Ghana?
I made claims of what I saw in Ghana,if they are not true then counter them with fact instead of vatuperating.You just admit in your reply to my other post that ghana electricity covers 80 percent,which validate my claims,so why vatuperating? idiot.
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by dam4sam: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
What kind of comparison is this sef?
For a country that has no stable electricity, bad roads, killer Fulani terrorists running riot, the humongous corruption, not to mention a Mannequin President, l think all those Companies still operating in Nigeria deserve a Nobel Prize for Long Suffering.

Who in its right senses will make a decision to bring good Money into a beautiful country rendered a ShitHole by inept Leadership?
Let us break up this country and see if Southern Nigeria will not overtake Ghana within a three years.

Imagine How the President of Ghana dealt with the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen when they invaded Ghana in 2017, and compare that to how our own President is romancing them.
That alone is enough for Twitter and other foreign Companies to know where to go.

If not for these backward Northerners, Ghananians would not do more than shine our shoes, as they use to do for me when l was in Secondary School in those days. Dainska. angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by mcquin(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2021
Trustedpronet:
I just laugh when people attribute the challenges in Nigeria to Buhari. Sincerely Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria and not Buhari.

I have some Ghanian partners...they are humble and honest. I have been placing order from them without any record of fraud.

The numbers of Criminals in Nigeria is alarming. Mention it; Civil servants, public servants, artisans, traders, polictians and even religion leaders.

If we don't change our attitude by upholding interity...no president can fix this country.
He knew he couldn't fix Nigeria's problems, why did he run for the office in the first place chanting how he'll fight corruption?
Buhari literally worsened the situation.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Rossphinki: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2021
Truthteller2020:

Don't mind these ignorant folks.

Outside Accra, what is in Ghana? NOTHING.

Even the Accra sef, outside their city center, it's just basic environment. Nothing special.

Many many streets in that city are untarred.

Their second city, Kumasi, is around the same level of development as Aba.

Go there and see.

Why won't they have constant light and 80% electricity access when they only have one or two cities to power?

Abeg make we hear something.

4 Likes

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Truthteller2020: 3:29am On Apr 15, 2021
Rossphinki:

Don't mind these ignorant folks.

Outside Accra, what is in Ghana? NOTHING.

Even the Accra sef, outside their city center, it's just basic environment. Nothing special.

Many many streets in that city are untarred.

Their second city, Kumasi, is around the same level of development as Aba.

Go there and see.

Why won't they have constant light and 80% electricity access when they only have one or two cities to power?

Abeg make we hear something.

God bless you.You have said it all.
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Truthteller2020: 3:39am On Apr 15, 2021
jieta:
Wow!! many Nigerians are suffering from low self-esteem, there drive joy in pulling Nigeria down in any scenerio.

I hope you have a strong skin to take insult, most ghanians here lack docorum.
Is always like that when you have some citizens clamouring for a separate country,so it's normal for them to be unpatriotic.Others are suffering from assertive ignorance,they think the only way to get back to their learders is bringing the country down,they don't know there is difference..
As for the Ghanians attackers here I have no reason to be scared of them, they only rant without even providing facts to back up their claims.Their rhetoric rhythm is that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world,and yet we have many individuals that are Richer than their country,so how can I take such people serious?

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by descarado: 5:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Truthteller2020:

See when I say an average Nigeria suffer from terrible low IQ and inferiority complex?
You just proved me right.
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by YusufTheGreat: 5:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are just an ant, I can trash you anytime.
smelly pig in the zoo
Re: The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize by Trustedpronet: 7:43am On Apr 15, 2021
mcquin:

He knew he couldn't fix Nigeria's problems, why did he run for the office in the first place chanting how he'll fight corruption?
Buhari literally worsened the situation.

I was born and raised in this country. Out of 41years I only spent two years outside Nigeria. What I'm saying is that if We need a better Nigeria all hands had to be on deck for it to be achieved.

All the looting under past government was it done under Buhari? I'm sure the governor from your state is not Buhari, the traditional rulers in your state is not Buhari, Literally almost every institutions in this country are corrupt.

Even with the introduction of single treasury account things are even worst. The kind of financial security in Nigeria is higher than that of Germany and yet they are honest in their dealings.

I'm not saying Buhari is a saint but we need to do more as a people than always blaming government while we are nothing different in our private lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. / MEND Attacks Lagos / Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.