Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Recharge Cards Printing And POS Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Cards Printing And POS Business (587 Views)

Recharge Cards Printing Business / Recharge Cards Printing Free Training. / How Can I Get Into Recharge Cards Printing Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Cards Printing And POS Business by lopsoj(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2021
Hello, it is an advantage to start a recharge card business now and Make money, however there are scammers every where and they are developing skills everyday but that shouldn't stop you from researching to find out the legitimate partners in the business.

I am into Recharge cards printing business and my business name is Alpha Touch Telecom, I don't only major In recharge cards, I also do POS transaction on a daily basis.

What do you need, you need some things in place

1: Laptop
2: A4 paper
3: Printer
4: Data connection
5: flash drive

These items will help you run your business smoothly, however if you don't have all, you can use a photocopy business outfit. That can also ease your stress but you have to be sure that the places you choose to use is safe and reliable.

After all this is put in place, you need to purchase the printing software for 10,000 or 9,500 depending on the company you choose to partner with.

After which you will have to buy e-pins and generate the pins using the software and simply print out your cards all networks are available and accessible.
I will give you access to legitimate dealers who sell e-pins and you can make your money and have joy getting customers coming for more daily.

POS also gives you access to sell recharge card to customers, but the only challenge you can have is when customers wants some awwoof from Their network provider, they may insist on voucher. Aside that you can sell all networks to your customers and also make your money transactions with huge profit...

I will leave my give WhatsApp group link for you that want to have start the business.

https:///GOScDb9nGUGGVh3MdOydtc

I will guide you till you get started. Plan to start
Re: Recharge Cards Printing And POS Business by imafidon1(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2021
The link is not responding. It is either broken or not complete. Kindly put your number or connect with me through this number 07060874956
Re: Recharge Cards Printing And POS Business by Abeeb1995: 3:54pm On May 07, 2021
imafidon1:
The link is not responding. It is either broken or not complete. Kindly put your number or connect with me through this number 07060874956

Why can't he leave number

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Not Consider Taking Loans / Finance Blog Is Available For Sale With Adsense Account / Lady Risks Jail Term In France Over Fake Euro Notes Issued To Her By SC Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.