Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO (13528 Views)

Three Major Things God Wants From You / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
cheesy wink
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 5:57am On Jul 12, 2022
wink :Dfh
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Corrections:
God the creator of heaven and earth and the things that lay therein. He is the creator of everything that ever existed anywhere. This almighty GOD can not do these three things....

1. HE GOD CAN NOT DENY HIMSELF ( FAITHFUL )

When you search through the scriptures or history you will see how his mercy endures forever. God will make rain to fall as at when due on both
the wicked and good people around the world. He will make the sun to shine as when due on everybody around the world. He God will make the
ocean to serve every one both the wicked and the good on the earth. God is faithful in ensuring that the same oxygen is present in the air
we breath for both the wicked and the righteous. He is faithful to forgive us our sins when we ask for forgiveness. When we human are faithless
sinful he GOD remains faithful and righteous forever. Unfaithfulness can not be found in him.

1 John 1:9
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

Hebrews 10:23
"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful."

2 Timothy 2:13
"if we are faithless, he remains faithful— for he cannot deny himself.

2. GOD CAN NOT LIE

God the creator of the heaven and earth can not lie. GOD knows everything more than we do. Both light and darkness can not stop him. If God
asked you what the colour of the sky was as you looked into the sky. If your sincere answer was blue and white because that was the correct thing
your human eyes saw but God's answer to that same question turned out to be BLACK and PURPLE. Trust God he can not be wrong as he is always
right while you have the potential to be wrong.
Even though your eyes might have seen white and blue sky, It does not change the fact that Gods eye is perfect and sees clearly than yours would.
At this point it is your own eyes that needs to be fixed or upgraded to see at the level God see. What we see or understand is very limited
compared to that of God. Gods way of doing things can never be compared to that of we man.

Isaiah 58:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my
ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Lie can not be found in him.

Number 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind? Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?

Titus 1:2

"in hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began

3. GOD DOES NOT SLUMBER NOR SLEEP

God the creator of heaven and earth does not sleep nor slumber. He is ever strong, he does not go on holiday. There is no small god that can cast
spell on almighty God to make God to sleep off. His life can not be limited or ended. Never! Never! Never! and forever Never!!!. He is the king of
kings that will end the existence of all idols or small gods. kiss kiss
Sleep can not be found in GOD.

Psalms 124:4

Indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

John14:6
Jesus told him ' I am the way-
Yes, and the truth and the life. No one can GET to the father except by means of me (JESUS ).

John14:1
Let not your heart be troubled. You are trust in God now trust in me ( JESUS ).

John15:23
Anyone that is hating me ( JESUS )
is hating the father (GOD)

Colossian 2: 10
So you have everything when you have christ and you are filled with GOD through your union with CHRIST. He is the highest RULER, with authority over every other power.

Gmmmm
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2022
winkGhh
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2022
wink cheesy
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 6:44am On Aug 05, 2022
cheesy grin....
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2022
wink wink
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 7:01am On Aug 12, 2022
wink cheesy hi
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 6:32am On Aug 15, 2022
wink winkGnnnn
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2022
smiley smileyGh
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 4:55am On Sep 01, 2022
smiley wink wink Happy New month!!!!.
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2022
smiley
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy New month!!
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy new month!!!
winkGhf
Happy new month!!!
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 4:24am On Oct 02, 2022
wink wink...
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2022
wink winkNbg
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2022
wink winkNbg....
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2022
wink cheesy cheesy
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 5:55am On Nov 12, 2022
cheesy
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 5:56am On Nov 12, 2022
cheesy...3
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2022
wink cheesy
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Corrections:
God the creator of heaven and earth and the things that lay therein. He is the creator of everything that ever existed anywhere. This almighty GOD can not do these three things....

1. HE GOD CAN NOT DENY HIMSELF ( FAITHFUL )

When you search through the scriptures or history you will see how his mercy endures forever. God will make rain to fall as at when due on both
the wicked and good people around the world. He will make the sun to shine as when due on everybody around the world. He God will make the
ocean to serve every one both the wicked and the good on the earth. God is faithful in ensuring that the same oxygen is present in the air
we breath for both the wicked and the righteous. He is faithful to forgive us our sins when we ask for forgiveness. When we human are faithless
sinful he GOD remains faithful and righteous forever. Unfaithfulness can not be found in him.

1 John 1:9
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

Hebrews 10:23
"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful."

2 Timothy 2:13
"if we are faithless, he remains faithful— for he cannot deny himself.

2. GOD CAN NOT LIE

God the creator of the heaven and earth can not lie. GOD knows everything more than we do. Both light and darkness can not stop him. If God
asked you what the colour of the sky was as you looked into the sky. If your sincere answer was blue and white because that was the correct thing
your human eyes saw but God's answer to that same question turned out to be BLACK and PURPLE. Trust God he can not be wrong as he is always
right while you have the potential to be wrong.
Even though your eyes might have seen white and blue sky, It does not change the fact that Gods eye is perfect and sees clearly than yours would.
At this point it is your own eyes that needs to be fixed or upgraded to see at the level God see. What we see or understand is very limited
compared to that of God. Gods way of doing things can never be compared to that of we man.

Isaiah 58:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my
ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Lie can not be found in him.

Number 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind? Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?

Titus 1:2

"in hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began

3. GOD DOES NOT SLUMBER NOR SLEEP

God the creator of heaven and earth does not sleep nor slumber. He is ever strong, he does not go on holiday. There is no small god that can cast
spell on almighty God to make God to sleep off. His life can not be limited or ended. Never! Never! Never! and forever Never!!!. He is the king of
kings that will end the existence of all idols or small gods. kiss kiss
Sleep can not be found in GOD.

Psalms 124:4

Indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

John14:6
Jesus told him ' I am the way-
Yes, and the truth and the life. No one can GET to the father except by means of me (JESUS ).

John14:1
Let not your heart be troubled. You are trust in God now trust in me ( JESUS ).

John15:23
Anyone that is hating me ( JESUS )
is hating the father (GOD)

Colossian 2: 10
So you have everything when you have christ and you are filled with GOD through your union with CHRIST. He is the highest RULER, with authority over every other power.

Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
smiley wink
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2022
smiley
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2022
Good day
Re: THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO by Corrections: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2022
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shakesphear's Name In The King James Bible Spelled Backwards / Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / The Basis Of Human Morality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.