Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Sowore Applied For Grant In My Name Without Consent, Activist Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Applied For Grant In My Name Without Consent, Activist Alleges (258 Views)

My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni / Popular Southern Kaduna Activist Alleges Hausa Vigilantes Are Killing Fulani / Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Sowore Applied For Grant In My Name Without Consent, Activist Alleges by GoldenEnudi: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sahara Reporters Publisher, Omoyele Sowore, has been accused of pocketing a grant which Activist Oluwatosin Adeniji claimed Sowore applied for on her behalf in the year 2020.
Following the above allegation, GoldenNewsNg gathered that Adeniji is also an associate of Sowore and a member of the #RevolutionNow movement.

According to the report, She was arrested alongside five others in front of the National Assembly complex, Abuja last November for staging an #EndSARS protest but later released on bail.

She took to her Twitter handle @callmerahila on Tuesday to call out the #RevolutionNow movement convener for applying for the grant in her name without her knowledge.
She alleged while she was in police custody last November, Sowore and his lawyer, Tope Akinyode, applied for the grant in her name without her knowledge, and the funds were not released to her.

She tweeted: “@YeleSowore It’s sad that you of all people could take advantage of my predicament. I went to prison last year November over #EndSARS but you decided to apply for a grant in my name without informing me, before, during, and after the application was made.

Continue reading : https://goldennewsng.com/2021/04/14/sowore-applied-for-grant-in-my-name-without-consent-activist-alleges/

Re: Sowore Applied For Grant In My Name Without Consent, Activist Alleges by triple996(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
angry
I have told that idiot to stop copying kanu.
him own go worst woo

1 Like

Re: Sowore Applied For Grant In My Name Without Consent, Activist Alleges by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2021

(1)

A'ibom Wins CIRDDOC 2020 Best Budget Transparency Award / CAN President, Wike, MSSN, Others Differ Over Pantami / The South-east Needs Unity, Consensus To Produce Next President In 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.