Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Looking For Volunteers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For Volunteers (582 Views)

N-power Transition: Psychometric Test-200 Questions And Answers For Volunteers / Thread For Volunteers That Have Collected Their N-power Speedstar Device . / Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Volunteers by ATTAHDYE(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
The last 12 months have been challenging for the whole world, no thanks to the pandemic that took everyone by suprise. As life "returns back to normal", we can't assume that opening the ecomony is some magic wand that will drive away all the pain, loses, #depression and trauma that a lot of individuals and families face today.

The mind is a powerful gift from God, healing the mind is a part of our total welbeing/health that is often ignored. #Plusyc in a social enterprise in formation that is here to take up the challenge of making access to #mentalhealth and #psychological #counselling easily accessible to all by leveraging on #technology.

We are currently looking for volunteers and partners in the following fields to help us create the required impact:

1. Life Coaches
2. Counsellors
3. Psychologist
4. Psychiatrist
5. Listeners ( people who can listen and share life experiences to help others)
6. Content Writer
7. Software Developer

If this for you, talk (07036886819) to Armorel Attah an #SDG3 advocate to discuss further.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Volunteers by clumsydyna: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
I am interested.
Re: Looking For Volunteers by thatthickgurl(f): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
I'm interested in content writing
Re: Looking For Volunteers by ATTAHDYE(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
clumsydyna:
I am interested.

Thanks for your interest, please chat with 07036886819
Re: Looking For Volunteers by ATTAHDYE(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Thanks for your interest, please chat with 07036886819

thatthickgurl:
I'm interested in content writing

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Of Customer Care Representatives At Novatia Translations Limited / Office Administrator / Inventory Officer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.