Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

What Do These Numbers Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do These Numbers Mean? (708 Views)

I Keep Seeing These Numbers Often; 11:11, 1:28 And 8 / What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? / What Does It Mean To Believe In Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do These Numbers Mean? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 05, 2021
So For some years now I have been seeing the number 9 and 11 every time. At first I thought it was coincidence then it became so frequent that their was a time I saw 9:11 for a week straight. As in no matter where I am, no matter howfar I am from my phone "something" must bring me to around to look and see 9:11. I open a mathematics book and I see 9 11 first.
Who knows what these numbers stand for?

Funny enough I was born on 9 11. Anyone knows or having such experience?
Re: What Do These Numbers Mean? by squash47(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2021
Judging from what happened in 9 11,

It means that one day, u will experience multiple bomb blasts.

Becareful whenever you visit Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Do These Numbers Mean? by WomanWeyGetMout: 9:52am On May 05, 2021
Very significant date in the USA. Tuesday, September 11th(9-11) was the day Al-Qaeda carried out the biggest act of terrorism attack on the US.
Re: What Do These Numbers Mean? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 05, 2021
squash47:
lol I wanted to school in the north but I gave up the idea
Re: What Do These Numbers Mean? by Lilpen3758: 10:13am On May 05, 2021
squash47:

you no be good person grin
Re: What Do These Numbers Mean? by LordReed(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2021
NewSoul:
So For some years now I have been seeing the number 9 and 11 every time. At first I thought it was coincidence then it became so frequent that their was a time I saw 9:11 for a week straight. As in no matter where I am, no matter howfar I am from my phone "something" must bring me to around to look and see 9:11. I open a mathematics book and I see 9 11 first.

The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon is the phenomenon where something you recently learned suddenly appears 'everywhere'. Also called Frequency Bias (or Illusion), the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon is the seeming appearance of a newly-learned (or paid attention to) concept in unexpected places.

https://dqydj.com/baader-meinhof-phenomenon-frequency-bias/

It happens all the time. In fact you can make it happen, pick anything you like and I guarantee you within the next 48hrs you will see it repeated over and over again.

1 Like

Re: What Do These Numbers Mean? by Winnerly: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
NewSoul:

It’s called synchronicity or a God wink. It means the universe is cheering you on and you are doing something right.

Perhaps you were sexually pure at the time

(1) (Reply)

The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. / Nigeria Is Only Religious Not Spiritual / Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.