Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" (21361 Views)

NJC recommends 11 Justices to the Supreme Court (Photos) / Supreme Court To Appoint 8 Justices To Make 21 Supreme Court Justices / Names Of Supreme Court Justices That Quashed Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by Cousin9999: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by NLPoliceWoman: 1:08am On Apr 15, 2021
RTR
Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by juman(m): 2:05am On Apr 15, 2021
The senseless generation that ruined nigeria, they have no wisdom.
Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by jacoik(m): 3:01am On Apr 15, 2021
SmartProf:
Old age which is usually characterized by mental retardation has caught up with this man...it's like what a baby will suggest. If the ones not up to 100years old made a huge blunder and gave Imo state a Supreme Court governor who came 4th in an election, it means the ones that will be 100years and above will declare party agents as governor(s) elect. Maybe he wants ancestors to fill in as supreme Court judges.
lolxxxxx hahahaha bro honestly ehhhh this corntree is really cruise. you can imagine what a professor is saying ooooo

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by chaloskyx: 4:00am On Apr 15, 2021
OGA SIR YOU ARE RETARDED FOR MAKING SUCH SUGGESTION
Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by kingk(m): 6:22am On Apr 15, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44JustwiseDominique.
Rule 2

Why calling "Seun Mynd44JustwiseDominique.
Rule 2"... Ok for a ban?..

Well, let me tell you this; I've been on nairaland for years before you even think or hear of it.
I know the rules but sometimes, rules are meant to be broken, When an idiot trolls trying to subjugate someone (me) into his or her own opinion.

In life, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion therefore, @ MANNA can not and will not force me into their opinion.
Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by cardoctor(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2021
What a big joke. They will be arriving in wheelchairs and cadaver trolleys.
Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by brownbib(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2021
Oga you're too greedy. Young shall grow is now a scam, because of people like you in Nigeria.
Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by juliebest(f): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2021
They should extend t to 1000 years. Simply add one more zero tongue

Mtschww
Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by themanderon: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Haa!!! when dementia and memory loss would have set in? Imagine a judge coming up to adjudicate on a matter of national importance and suddenly pausing to ask "Where am I and who are these people?" Yepa! that would be something.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by adewuyia2014(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
What will the young graduate will be doing? These people don't want youth in this country they just want to have everything by all means.

Shit.............

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
McTobe:
I just hope that he will not come up tomorrow and start telling us that he was misquoted because this is most unexpected of the learned SAN

Like I never experred it. Imagine!
Re: Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" by Chumaskyx(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2021
You should've just asked the FG to simply allow them to die in office instead of this long grammar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi / Spanish Police Smash Nigerian Prostitution Ring / Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.