Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue (14729 Views)

World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Dbarrzx: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
THEM TRAVEL TO OTHER STATES
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Itznam(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
they have not gotten to the target yet HIV is a business
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by femifemi1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Where did they go?

Keep deceiving yourself!!!

What measures has the govt of Benue put on ground to reduce the number? When you see Nigeria govt flaunting statistics, just know that it is a cooked number.

The same way everything's prices had triple in price and our inflationary rate is look strong on their dirty books!!!
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by jfking2005(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Believe that at your own peril.... grin grin
Skillsnigeria:
This is good news

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by The6thAustralia: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
The truth is just be careful. HIV is real
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Fucktardgirl(f): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Those Benue people eh na fvck dey their minds all the time. Even for IDP, dem dey give birth like say dey no dey even suffer. One thing I want them to learn is how to use protection to prevent the spread of diseases. They should watch and learn like a pro tongue https://milfoxxx.com/en/watch/1083019101/the-biggest-dick-she-ever-had.html
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
MansoryMX:
Believe this news at your own peril. I did my NYSC in Benue State. Dated a Nurse Corper whose PPA is general hospital Gboko. Whenever I go to visit her at her work place Omoooo! You need to see crowd trooping in for HIV antiviral drugs in Benue State!

Well, that might be the only HIV antiviral center for several local government areas, hence the crowd.

Someone several years ago once did some research on the prevalence of leprosy in Nigeria. He thought he was seeing a pattern of 'high incidence and prevalence ' in certain areas until he discovered that the areas of high incidence coincided with the same areas....where there were leprosy treatment centers

Study had to be redesigned and restarted.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by insabarnur(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
It simply means the 8.2 percent are dead.
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Jamesbally: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
I learnt that, Imo State now leads in the HIV AIDS rate in Nigeria. angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by PrinceofHCI(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Brilliant development, indeed! I'll be glad to have the scientific reasoning behind the sharp drop, explained, please!
Check my signature, you'll be amazed at the services we offer!
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by duduade: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
This is what Ortom has achieved in Benue State o
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by mike8804: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pele10:
I don't understand, how did the rate manage to drop?Did the already infected persons died?Or were they cured of the virus.?
lockdown
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by MansoryMX(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Neutralobserver:

Well, that might be the only HIV antiviral center for several local government areas, hence the crowd.

Someone several years ago once did some research on the prevalence of leprosy in Nigeria. He thought he was seeing a pattern of 'high incidence and prevalence ' in certain areas until he discovered that the areas of high incidence coincided with the same areas....where there were leprosy treatment centers

Study had to be redesigned and restarted.

See! For me to even knack that my Nurse babe all through my service hard me coz I was damn scared!
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by NairaMaster1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Abracadabra stats. How did it dropped? You mean they found a cure for it or so many people died. Nigerians can rig any stats.

This is clinical epidemiology.

The pandemic scared everyone. Hotel patronage dropped. Level 1-13 we're at home. The rate of cheating (married and unmarried) dropped.
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by TimmyTen(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
This is expected to be more detailed with specific reasons for the decline. There should be explanations for the drop..... Did they die of the virus? Is there a vaccine?

Half baked report with nothing to back up this claim or statistics.
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Abracadabra stats. How did it dropped? You mean they found a cure for it or so many people died. Nigerians can rig any stats.
This is what happen when professionalism is killed at the detriment of cheap service. The sharp drop is all about spread of the HIV dropped from 12.9 To 4.7 Percent in the state.
Nigerian media houses are causing serious threat to lives, properties, foreign investment and governance with poor reporting!
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Kyase(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
helinues:
First positive news from Benue state this year
Which one be your own na
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Blackdisciple(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nice one .
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Believe this story at your own peril

Benue women when like Fvccck pass Sharwama undecided

At least there go use this one campaign during the next election

You no like Fvccck?
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Olisehinnocent: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
I remembered the time I went for hiv test, the nurse that conducted it on me nearly make me pee on my boxers. I break up with my gf when I realized that she's cheating. After some weeks I come dey purge and equally have strange pimples all over my face. I come sick join. Omo naso fear catch me o. I beg one man who happen to be my good neighbor to accompany me to hospital so I can take hiv test. As we reach hospital one nurse took my blood sample and put inside something. The woman come look at that thing and gave me a disgusting look. She come shake her head join and go inside . I tell that my neighbor that e be lyk say I no escape am o grin we started praying grin grin When the woman finally call me, the man wanted to join me but she signaled him to sit down. Naso this woman started consoling me to take it easy and try to use condom each time u have sex. My mind don travel go far I wanted to start crying sef cheesy This woman noticing that am very uncomfortable, told me that am hiv negative. I don't know when I shouted "Thank God" My neighbor come and hug me. After that day condom no dey miss somebody for my room. I bought it and kept it in every angles.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by dlordy100: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
CodeTemplar:
stop parading ur ignorance to the public..
it simply means either through awareness and education they have succeeded in letting people know how best to protect themselves to avoid contacting the said virus. for them to say this means there was a reduction at the cases they have recorded recently

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Raskass: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Really
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by chaloskyx: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
WHO COMES UP WITH ALL THESE FAKE STATISTICS NEXT YEAR NOW YOU WOULD HEAR IT HAS INCRESASED TO 40%
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
juman:
Really?
How reliable the figure?

People are avoiding close contact due to covid

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by EmekaA125(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
I hope Akwaibom and Cross River State are seeing their mate Benue State. It is not only eating dog meat they should be after. The rate of HIV/AIDS in both states is very alarming.
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Okoroawusa: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
If you are coming to NYSC camp in Benue for the first time, the first thing that will be given to you is a condom. Benue girls are not smiling.

Fa na enye ma front, back na kwa sideways.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by heendrix(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
News Irongalaxy or whatever his name is run from
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by Rhaspody(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
So the others with HIV died?
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by CodeTemplar: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
dlordy100:

stop parading ur ignorance to the public..
it simply means either through awareness and education they have succeeded in letting people know how best to protect themselves to avoid contacting the said virus. for them to say this means there was a reduction at the cases they have recorded recently
Wow... So in this age of immune boosting drugs, you can still tell stupid lies.
Re: Ortom Reacts As Rate Of HIV Drops From 12.9 To 4.7 Percent In Benue by tnerro1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Still don’t fvck benue girls or any girl with out condom ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism / This Is World Breastfeeding Week!!! / Meaning Of These Prescriptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.