Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency (1514 Views)

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan / Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2021
7lives:

Tinubu even tried to build electricity for Lagos during his tenure, PDP and obj sabotaged it.
They said Lagos cannot be removed from the national grid, the ideology of pdp is share, share and share.
Anyone who tries to do something which will add value to people's lives automatically becomes an enemy that must be stopped.
They don't want people to know that development is possible, they want everyone to face the same direction, imagine serving pdp for 16 and wailing marginalization because there is nothing to show, compare to what can be seen elsewhere.

Don't mind our hateful and obtuse Brothers from SE Nigeria. Attack Tinubu all day yet they remain ready to go and vote Atiku and PDP, both notoriously corrupt and with no appreciable record of achievement, in 2023.

Mainly hate and sentiments, rarely facts and analytical soundness, drives the decision-making of most Igbos.
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2021
Chigboboss:

People like you are dangerous to Tinubu's ambition.

Why? For telling electorally worthless Igbos, who would never vote Tinubu anymore than they would ever support Awolowo, the truth we all know about what drives their irrational behaviour?
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Minjim: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2021
PVision2020:

In all the above mentioned indices, Lagos is still doing better than all the states in Nigeria combine considering it's huge population density.
It's on record that Tinubu initiated the Independent power project, most of Lagos State public facilities are Independently powered.
The number of Dams (from Epe to Ikorodu) in Lagos can't be compared to other state.
No state in Nigeria has good road network compared to Lagos. I know states with no double Lane, but even street roads in Lagos are dual Lane, for easy comparison, move from Lagos to Ogun or Oyo then see the difference.
The only state with a vision for metro line is Lagos.
Ambode initiated the best Ambulance service in Lagos State, you'll see ambulance in every strategic position in Lagos State couple with the fine job the LASEMA guys are doing.
The Lagos police are a model to other state police.

I was born and raised in Lagos, so I know where Lagos used to be before 1999.

You are not been fair to other states in Nigeria if you keep comparing their performance with Lagos.
Take a look at the distance between Lagos and other states in terms of revenue and delete this your comment.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/419020-lagos-rivers-fct-ogun-earned-more-than-other-33-states-combined-in-first-half-2020-nbs.html

How can you compare the performance of someone earning 500,000 to a person earning 50,000 per month? That's exactly what you're doing.

To be fair and objective, let's compare Lagos with other African cities earning the same IGR. That would be a fair fight, wouldn't it?
Now, just to shock you and expose Tinubu for whom he really his, if Lagos were to be a country, it'll the the 7th largest economy in Africa. A huge revenue is being in Lagos.
But travel to Cairo, Nairobi, Joburg, etc cities with same IGR as Lagos and see the facilities these cities have.
Ambode initiated ambulance, can those ambulance be called to picK a sick person at any Lagos home?
I was born in Lagos just like you so I know what I'm saying .
You people don't know jack because you've not travelled to other cities in Africa and see what they have .
A reasonable person will wonder where are the revenue being made going to ?
This is not to pull down Tinubu but to say the truth.
Apart from being a Yoruba, I've been an APC member since 2014 but that should never negate the truth if I have any conscience at all

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Chigboboss: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2021
OneTemplate:

Why? For telling electorally worthless Igbos, who would never vote Tinubu anymore than they would ever support Awolowo, the truth we all know about what drives their irrational behaviour?

No because I'm also pro southern presidency. You are very dangerous to Tinubu's ambition by making derogatory remarks about those that you know hold the largest votes that will determine Tinubu's victory like tactless Igbos.

He is making those pilgrimages to Kano for a reason so don't destroy it with bigotry.
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by PVision2020(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2021
Minjim:

You are not been fair to other states in Nigeria if you keep comparing their performance with Lagos.
Take a look at the distance between Lagos and other states in terms of revenue and delete this your comment.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/419020-lagos-rivers-fct-ogun-earned-more-than-other-33-states-combined-in-first-half-2020-nbs.html

How can you compare the performance of someone earning 500,000 to a person earning 50,000 per month? That's exactly what you're doing.

To be fair and objective, let's compare Lagos with other African cities earning the same IGR. That would be a fair fight, wouldn't it?
Now, just to shock you and expose Tinubu for whom he really his, if Lagos were to be a country, it'll the the 7th largest economy in Africa. A huge revenue is being in Lagos.
But travel to Cairo, Nairobi, Joburg, etc cities with same IGR as Lagos and see the facilities these cities have.
Ambode initiated ambulance, can those ambulance be called to picK a sick person at any Lagos home?
I was born in Lagos just like you so I know what I'm saying .
You people don't know jack because you've not travelled to other cities in Africa and see what they have .
A reasonable person will wonder where are the revenue being made going to ?
This is not to pull down Tinubu but to say the truth.
Apart from being a Yoruba, I've been an APC member since 2014 but that should never negate the truth if I have any conscience at all
You're also being unfair if you refuse to consider the population density of Lagos to that of other states (and other Africa states considered).Roads in Lagos alone account for almost 1/4th of the whole landmass. The population of Nairobi should be equivalent to that of Alimosho and Ikorodu. And even at that Nairobi is no where close to Lagos (fact), forget all those hype, people that have traveled to Nairobi will attest to that.
Also remember the huge infrastructural deficit we have in Lagos, it takes time to bridge.
You know how oshodi, Iyana Ipaja, Berger and most areas and metropolis of Lagos were before 1999. Lagos was a complete slum and ghetto prior to 1999.
The development in other states doesn't in anyway commensurate with the allocation they receive. I served in Rivers State but majority of the LGA's are riverine slums with no Light, water, banks (not even ATM) or Filling stations same as Bayelsa (with only 8LGAs) and other huge revenue states.
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Minjim: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2021
PVision2020:

You're also being unfair if you refuse to consider the population density of Lagos to that of other states (and other Africa states considered).Roads in Lagos alone account for almost 1/4th of the whole landmass. The population of Nairobi should be equivalent to that of Alimosho and Ikorodu. And even at that Nairobi is no where close to Lagos (fact), forget all those hype, people that have traveled to Nairobi will attest to that.
Also remember the huge infrastructural deficit we have in Lagos, it takes time to bridge.
You know how oshodi, Iyana Ipaja, Berger and most areas and metropolis of Lagos were before 1999. Lagos was a complete slum and ghetto prior to 1999.
The development in other states doesn't in anyway commensurate with the allocation they receive. I served in Rivers State but majority of the LGA's are riverine slums with no Light, water, banks (not even ATM) or Filling stations same as Bayelsa (with only 8LGAs) and other huge revenue states.

Did you say Ishodi, Iyana ipaja and Berger were slum?
And what are they now?
Even Surulere were I grew up wasn't a slum in the 80s and 90s. What is it now?

So you're now telling us that population is a liability?
China must be in trouble then.

I listed certain basic amenities people need like water, road, power, transport ( there are 3 major mode of this, only one is being used in Lagos ), health and security.
Nairobi and Joburg have constant power, functional water system and a metro line.
Lagos has none if these.

I really don't expect anyone to argue this because it clear to see.
The govt doesn't feed us, we feed people in govt. The last palliative they shared how many Nigerians got it? I didn't. And I didn't meet anyone who did. So what has our population got to do with it. Population is even a blessing.
If not for population Nigeria, with our leaders doing nothing, will never be the biggest economy in Africa.

Search yourself and tell yourself the truth. Lagos is better off without Tinubu and he doesn't deserve to be president if Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chigboboss:

No because I'm also pro southern presidency. You are very dangerous to Tinubu's ambition by making derogatory remarks about those that you know hold the largest votes that will determine Tinubu's victory like tactless Igbos.

He is making those pilgrimages to Kano for a reason so don't destroy it with bigotry.

Lol. I should lie ba? Abeg, I know how elections are won unlike you who takes online banter too seriously.

Grass root politicking is key. Simple.
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=holycup post=100796154][/quote]who do you want to vote for
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Ikea81: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
OneTemplate:

You hateful folks are so funny. Tinubu's political career is laden with success. Everyone can see what Lagos is today, to make all other Nigerian States look like school shed in comparison, courtesy of Tinubu.

We do not even need to go into his deftness as a politician and his unmatched credential as the power behind the emergence of some of the finest and most competent brains Nigeria has ever known.

Yahya Bello has done zilch as a Governor or leader yet his Presidential campaign is ticking along quietly under the radar, with no attention whatsoever from you Igbos, yet it noise about Tinubu you lot make, non-stop, 24/7.

I have never seen you hateful charlatans say Kalu, Tambuwal, Atiku, and other incompetent failures, be stopped from becoming President. It is only Tinubu you haters love w.ank1ng over.

You guys are silly kids and self-harming lemmings to be honest. Pathetic.

i know you paid to be promoting a Tinubu presidency. an old man with a dead brain, falling up and down from small ategun! The next wan that will blow him , where he will land will be sambisa forest. you can't see a young vibrant intelligent Nigeria for president , it is a dirty old dead brain ,one of Nigerian's problem you want as a president. He will rule over you and your family. Most competent brains indeed, we can see them fash the minister of darkness and road mishap, osinbanjo the Aso rock puppet, Sanwo olu the blind leader and Rauf that sucked his state dry. abeg leave matter!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Germany Picks Ghana Over Nigeria For West African Centre Of Global Health / Enugu Massacre: Governor Ugwuanyi Cries Out On Recent Massacre By Herdsmen / Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.