Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency (1512 Views)

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan / Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Bettykeys: 12:47am On Apr 15, 2021
Its quite understandable that IBO doesn't have any credible and marketable leader therefore have no specific candidacy for presidency and resulting in bringing down Tinubu yet supporting Atiku for presidency

Tinubu was only former governor of Lagos state and whatever any corruption case about him is mainly the business of Lagoscians and not IPOB

Atiku has been published as a criminal and looter even by his boss Obasanjo yet 5% ter see nothing wrong in that

Hypocrits pigs from the yeeeeeast go and beg PDP for presidency and leave Tinubu out for your frustration

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Ikea81: 12:52am On Apr 15, 2021
Ezemust:
We nigerian youths should fight and save our country from this inpending trouble.a tinubu presidency will be a part two of this buhari desaster.

if u observe clearly u will notice that those championing this malady are the same set of people that brought this buhari to power.

anybody who see nothing wrong in tinubu saw nothing wrong in buhari as well.

why cant they back osibanjo is the 1 million question beging for anserw

guy, go drink garri with okporoko and stop to dey worry. Tinubu no go make am.......you no see as breeze dey blow am these days. calm down
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Akiara: 3:30am On Apr 15, 2021
YOU ARE NOT IGBO AND THE PERSON BEHIND THIS MONIKER IS REALLY A PATHETIC HUMAN. EVEN THOUGH THIEFNUBUU IS NOT WORTHY OF BEING A PRESIDENT. ITS HIS RIGHT TO RUN FOR OFFICE.

STOP ACTING LIKE URCHINS...AND ALMAJIRI...WHO CHOOSE NAMES TO INSTIGATE TRIBAL BASHINGS.

BE THAT AS IT MAY.....

IF TINUBU /OSIBANJO IS MADE PRESIDENT MAKE I SHIT 14INCH NAIL. grin grin

Ezemust:
We nigerian youths should fight and save our country from this inpending trouble.a tinubu presidency will be a part two of this buhari desaster.

if u observe clearly u will notice that those championing this malady are the same set of people that brought this buhari to power.

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 15, 2021
Lol at OP. You Igbos are so clannish and hateful. Nigeria is drifting badly under the North and we can all see their overt machinations to perpetuate themselves in power in 2023.
Yet your main focus is that Tinubu "must be stopped". It is because of hateful turncoats like you the subjugation of the South will continue.

Perhaps you need a sound 10 year old to burst your bubble of hate and show you that the South is essentially in a struggle for survival in 2023 meaning this is the wrong time to be working against strong Southern candidates and making the self-succession plans of the North virtually a done deal which will mean another 8 years of what we are all seeing currently for Nigeria.

You see all that is going in the SE that has zilch to do with Tinubu, ala ESN and serious security chaos that may turn the region into another terrorized zone, and Jagaban is your biggest worry.

Only God knows the sort of self-destructive hate, towards the Yorubas, you Igbos are born with.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Ikea81:

guy, go drink garri with okporoko and stop to dey worry. Tinubu no go make am.......you no see as breeze dey blow am these days. calm down

You hateful folks are so funny. Tinubu's political career is laden with success. Everyone can see what Lagos is today, to make all other Nigerian States look like school shed in comparison, courtesy of Tinubu.

We do not even need to go into his deftness as a politician and his unmatched credential as the power behind the emergence of some of the finest and most competent brains Nigeria has ever known.

Yahya Bello has done zilch as a Governor or leader yet his Presidential campaign is ticking along quietly under the radar, with no attention whatsoever from you Igbos, yet it noise about Tinubu you lot make, non-stop, 24/7.

I have never seen you hateful charlatans say Kalu, Tambuwal, Atiku, and other incompetent failures, be stopped from becoming President. It is only Tinubu you haters love w.ank1ng over.

You guys are silly kids and self-harming lemmings to be honest. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Bettykeys:
Its quite understandable that IBO doesn't have any credible and marketable leader therefore have no specific candidacy for presidency and resulting in bringing down Tinubu yet supporting Atiku for presidency

Tinubu was only former governor of Lagos state and whatever any corruption case about him is mainly the business of Lagoscians and not IPOB

Atiku has been published as a criminal and looter even by his boss Obasanjo yet 5% ter see nothing wrong in that

Hypocrits pigs from the yeeeeeast go and beg PDP for presidency and leave Tinubu out for your frustration

They are pathetic to be honest. If Tinubu is physically fit then even his rabid critics, who are still objective and not ethnocentric haters like Igbos, can admit he is one of the best candidates available based on his achievements, highly successful career and profile as a politician.

I am tired of the 'cut your nose to spite your face' hate of the Igbos to be honest. Very immature, emotional, unreasonable, clannish and blindly hateful folks who can never focus on what is important .

How many Yorubas are obsessed with who should not run, rather than promoting their own choice of who should be President, as Igbos are doing?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Minjim: 4:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Ezemust:

Take a breather.

Only corrupt political foot soldiers support Tinubu.
Even Buhari, the almighty clueless one can't support him.

I prefer PYO too.

If Tinubu knows what's good for him he'll do same
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Minjim: 4:26am On Apr 15, 2021
OneTemplate:

You hateful folks are so funny. Tinubu's political career is laden with success. Everyone can see what Lagos is today, to make all other Nigerian States look like school shed in comparison, courtesy of Tinubu.

We do not even need to go into his deftness as a politician and his unmatched credential as the power behind the emergence of some of the finest and most competent brains Nigeria has ever known.

Yahya Bello has done zilch as a Governor or leader yet his Presidential campaign is ticking alone quietly under the radar, with no attention whatsoever from you Igbos, yet it noise about Tinubu you lot make, non-stop, 24/7.

I have never seen you hateful charlatans say Kalu, Tambuwal, Atiku, and other incompetent failures, be stopped from becoming President. It is only Tinubu you haters love w.ank1ng over.

You guys are silly kids and self-harming lemmings to be honest. Pathetic.

Do you live in Lagos at all?

Which other place are you comparing Lagos with?

Is there constant power?
Functional water system?
Good road network?
Metro line?
Functional ambulance service?
Effective police response to crime?

Lemme just stop here cos the answers to all the above are No.

These are all services you can find in cities in Africa with same revenue earning power as Lagos.
Obviously, a lot of revenue is made in Lagos but look at facilities around you, do they show that?

You better wake up.

Though some ethnic bigots hate Tinubu cos his Yoruba and his role in Buhari emergence but the facts are also there if you can only see it
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 15, 2021
Minjim:

Take a breather.

Only corrupt political foot soldiers support Tinubu.
Even Buhari, the almighty clueless one can't support him.

I prefer PYO too.

If Tinubu knows what's good for him he'll do same

Lol. Tinubu is entirely self-made and has achieved all he has to date via dint of hardwork and innate talent as a politics leader.

No one got him where he is today. Rather he got PYO, Fayemi, Fashola, Aregbesola, Sanwo Olu and many, many others to stations and positions in life those people never had the innate charisma, ability and power base to attain themselves.

Nobody is equal to Tinubu, in that regard, in the entire Nigeria. That alone shows pragmatic Nigerians, with the ability to think critically, why it is Tinubu all those who want to keep Nigeria as she is fears the most.

The successive cabinet of Lagos, since 1999 when Tinubu took over, indicates a microcosm of what Tinubu would do with Nigeria. That is what petrifies those who want to keep our Country unproductive and only working for a few.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Minjim:

Is there constant power?
Functional water system?
Good road network?
Metro line?

These are all services you can find in cities in Africa with same revenue earning power as Lagos.
Obviously, a lot of revenue is made in Lagos but look at facilities around you, do they show that?

You better wake up.

Though some ethnic bigots hate Tinubu cos his Yoruba and his role in Buhari emergence but the facts are also there if you can only see it

Lol, your first argument of constant power supply, you wish to malign Lagos and Tinubu with, just show you're not objective.

The FG is primarily responsible for the State of power supply throughout Nigeria.

Anyone who appears confused over that simple reality is likely a hater not worth engaging in any back and forth.
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Minjim: 4:44am On Apr 15, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol, your first argument of constant power supply, you wish to malign Lagos and Tinubu with, just show you're not objective.

The FG is primarily responsible for the State of power supply throughout Nigeria.

Anyone who appears confused over that simple reality is likely a hater not worth engaging in any back and forth.

So I want to malign Tinubu on only one point?
I listed 5, but unavailability of the rest in a state you claimed Tinubu has developed with huge revenue did not bother you?

This even shows you have no knowledge of the power policy.

I am an Apc member but not blind to the inconspicuous facts

Fasola had said states can generate their power. They only need too be creative about it

https://www.nairaland.com/4071014/states-free-build-own-power

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/243825-states-free-build-power-plants-fashola.html
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Paretomaster1(m): 4:52am On Apr 15, 2021
Pained IPOB, wonder what concern you with affairs of Nigerians.....common Local govt councillor you cannot hold accountable.. Shioor
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by PVision2020(m): 4:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Minjim:

Is there constant power?
Functional water system?
Good road network?
Metro line?

You better wake up.

In all the above mentioned indices, Lagos is still doing better than all the states in Nigeria combine considering it's huge population density.
It's on record that Tinubu initiated the Independent power project, most of Lagos State public facilities are Independently powered.
The number of Dams (from Epe to Ikorodu) in Lagos can't be compared to other state.
No state in Nigeria has good road network compared to Lagos. I know states with no double Lane, but even street roads in Lagos are dual Lane, for easy comparison, move from Lagos to Ogun or Oyo then see the difference.
The only state with a vision for metro line is Lagos.
Ambode initiated the best Ambulance service in Lagos State, you'll see ambulance in every strategic position in Lagos State couple with the fine job the LASEMA guys are doing.
The Lagos police are a model to other state police.

I was born and raised in Lagos, so I know where Lagos used to be before 1999.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 15, 2021
OritoJasi:

Don't mind that poster. I don't know what is ibo people's problem sef. They seem to think that they can intimidate Tinubu out of the race. They really overrate themselves, I swear. All the fake love they are showing Osinbajo is out of spite for Tinubu, no be say dem like Prof o. These are the same people that have been cursing and abusing Prof throughout his stewardship, calling him 'common commissioner' and what not. But now they would want to have us believe they really believe in his candidacy, when infact they intend to vote for any candidate PDP puts forward.

Tinubu as a Nigerian is entitled to vie for the highest 0ffice of the land. And it is not his fault that no iboman alive can match his chances. Ibo people should grow some balls and begin promoting Atiku instead of wasting their obsession on Tinubu every minute of every day.

Indeed. Igbos are the only people in the world who would proclaim Picasso a worthless artist just to tout the credentials of a trainee of the maestro because they have simmering hatred for Pablo Picasso.

Looking at issues critically, and even as I rate him highly, can we compare what Fashola is today, 6 years beyond his governorship of Lagos, anywhere near what Tinubu was 6 years out of Lagos Governor house?

At that stage Tinubu, like Awolowo, was shaping a whole region and had already fully actualised his plan to rid the SW of the PDP in most Yoruba States beyond Lagos.

In 1999 Tinubu was the only opposition governor in the SW. By the time PDP was defeated under GEJ in 2015, the majority of the governors in the SW States were in the opposition ACN Party thanks to the single effort of Jagaban.

Those sort of stunning feats are not what many, including Fashola or Osinbajo, can achieve. In fact no Nigerian political leader has come close to doing similar since we returned to democracy in 1999.

This is why we tell Igbos to just come out and declare their personal hatred for BAT rather than continue talking as if his sterling political talent and achievements are figment of the imagination of Nigerians.

Igbos don't know they only look foolish doing that since Tinubu's superlative political successes and achievements are well-documented for posterity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 15, 2021
PVision2020:

In all the above mentioned indices, Lagos is still doing better than all the states in Nigeria combine considering it's huge population density.
It's on record that Tinubu initiated the Independent power project, most of Lagos State public facilities are Independently powered.
The number of Dams (from Epe to Ikorodu) in Lagos can't be compared to other state.
No state in Nigeria has good road network compared to Lagos. I know states with no double Lane, but even street roads in Lagos are dual Lane, for easy comparison, move from Lagos to Ogun or Oyo then see the difference.
The only state with a vision for metro line is Lagos.
Ambode initiated the best Ambulance service in Lagos State, you'll see ambulance in every strategic position in Lagos State couple with the fine job the LASEMA guys are doing.
The Lagos police are a model to other state police.

I was born and raised in Lagos, so I know where Lagos used to be before 1999.

Brilliant retort and the reason I did not bother indulging the poster to the extent you have.

When someone can get so much wrong to even proclaim the achievements and areas of comparative superiority of Lagos as indictment against the State, ostensibly to discredit the leadership credentials of BAT, then obvious one is engaging an unobjective person who simply wants to make the crime fit the man by any means possible.

The Metro line point is even the most innane. I myself posted updates of road closure in Lagos, beginning this Sunday just gone, for 15 months to facilitate the completion of one of the lines of the Lagos metro.

When Lagos is the only State in Nigeria with a comprehensive metro rail system that will revolutionize transport options, then how can any sensible person then attempt to use that stellah and exemplary achievement to malign Lagos and Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by KingOKON: 5:35am On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:
grin

He backed Osinbajo a Christian for 8 good years, yet he should still deny himself his fundermental right because of religion to back him another 8 years

When Tinubu was getting locked up and tortured at Alagbon by Abacha's boys back then, I guess you weren't born yet... When he was running about as a fugitive just to get rid of Military dictators under NADECO that he funded where were you

When he was building party structure like AD, AC , ACN and now APC you were doing nothing.. now you don't want him to benefit from all this long years of commitment to democracy

Go and read
My struggles through life by Tinubu

You'll understand Tinubu has been a genius who has been excellent from his college days through out his career and politics

https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/03/29/tinubu-my-struggles-through-life/

A genius, and you dare mention excellent in college days?

* tell me what year Tinubu, was born, city and who is father his?
* Tell me his primary school, Secondary school and 3/of his classmates*
* what year did he enter college and what result did he used?

If you don't answer this questions, ehn...lemme wait
* tell me the prim

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by techmo(m): 5:37am On Apr 15, 2021
KingOKON:

A genius, and you dare mention excellent in college days?

* tell me what year Tinubu, was born, city and who is father his?
* Tell me his primary school, Secondary school and 3/of his classmates*
* what year did he enter college and what result did he used?

If you don't answer this questions, ehn...lemme wait
* tell me the prim

All your questions are answered here
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by KingOKON: 5:39am On Apr 15, 2021
OneTemplate:

Brilliant retort and the reason I did not bother indulging the poster to the extent you have.

When someone can get so much wrong to even proclaim the achievements and areas of comparative superiority of Lagos as indictment against the State, ostensibly to discredit the leadership credentials of BAT, then obvious one is engaging an unobjective person who simply wants to make the crime fit the man by any means possible.

The Metro line point is even the most innane. I myself posted updates of road closure in Lagos, beginning this Sunday just gone, for 15 months to facilitate the completion of one of the lines of the Lagos metro.

When Lagos is the only State in Nigeria with a comprehensive metro rail system that will revolutionize transport options, then how can any sensible person then attempt to use that stellah and exemplary achievement to malign Lagos and Tinubu?

All this nonsense you are saying is because Gani Fawehimi isnt alive, you would seen that the Jaguda from Chicago would have been locked up inside Kirikiri maximum prisons

Why did Gani want him impeached and what saved him?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by KingOKON: 5:40am On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

All your questions are answered here

Ogbeni answer the damn questions here
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by techmo(m): 5:42am On Apr 15, 2021
KingOKON:

Ogbeni answer the damn questions here

Guy I believe you are literate enough to read yourself.. or are you on freebasics... Click on the link and have all your answers and more
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by KingOKON: 5:50am On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

Guy I believe you are literate enough to read yourself.. or are you on freebasics... Click on the link and have all your answers and more

Show me the paragraph and line where he said he was born, when he finished secondary school and the year or you are as dull as AKARA to read the entire lies with no specific dates mentioned?
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by techmo(m): 5:51am On Apr 15, 2021
KingOKON:

Show me the paragraph and line where he said he was born, when he finished secondary school and the year or you are as dull as AKARA to read the entire lies with no specific dates mentioned?

Guy am not your teacher.. neither am I responsible to impact knowledge on you... If the link I gave you, you can't read to comprehend, then go back to Secondary School and learn English Language all over again
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by KingOKON: 6:03am On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

Guy am not your teacher.. neither am I responsible to impact knowledge on you... If the link I gave you, you can't read to comprehend, then go back to Secondary School and learn English Language all over again

Ya when you see CRIMINALS trying to sugar coat themselves it is not difficult, maybe the fraud was able to deceive you lots with ewedu brains, but not Gani and the rest of Nigerians
Kirikiri prison that is where he will be President come 2023, among crooks
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by KingOKON: 6:16am On Apr 15, 2021
This guy techmo na real Olodo even 4lagos dem go sell am over and over again
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by oyatz(m): 6:26am On Apr 15, 2021
otosa:
ask yourself, what benefits is going to have upon the life of Nigerians? most especially under this constitution. I bet it with you Tinubu can not do better because the system wouldn't allow. Therefore, we can not gambling with 4 years again under Tinubu. If there is no amendment on our Constitution, No election in 2023. Or can you tell me what I don't know how Tinubu will rule better with 1999 Constitution?

2023: No referendum, no election in Biafraland!
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by ProWalker: 6:29am On Apr 15, 2021
BosseJ:
Op, is Tinubu stopping anyone else from vying for the office of the Presidency? Or is it that you are trying to say that Tinubu has no right to aspire for the presidency? If the youths have a preferred candidate, they should go ahead and mobilize for such a person, rather than resorting to an undemocratic call to 'stop' Tinubu from running for the highest office of the land. If you think you have enough muscle to mobilize against a Tinubu candidacy, why not channel that towards pushing your own person? Those promoting Tinubu don't have two heads. You too can promote your own person.

All this inordinate focus you guys are putting on Tinubu is only making him seem like the only real contender in the race, because people like you keep making him the focus of your obsession.

Some youths are already promoting Yahaya Bello, which is good. Why not either join them or push your own fav?

The constant publicity you guys are giving Tinubu could be better channelled towards your own candidate, so get to work and stop whining like a baby.

Words
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Chigboboss: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2021
OneTemplate:
Lol at OP. You Igbos are so clannish and hateful. Nigeria is drifting badly under the North and we can all see their overt machinations to perpetuate themselves in power in 2023.
Yet your main focus is that Tinubu "must be stopped". It is because of hateful turncoats like you the subjugation of the South will continue.

Perhaps you need a sound 10 year old to burst your bubble of hate and show you that the South is essentially in a struggle for survival in 2023 meaning this is the wrong time to be working against strong Southern candidates and making the self-succession plans of the North virtually a done deal which will mean another 8 years of what we are all seeing currently for Nigeria.

You see all that is going in the SE that has zilch to do with Tinubu, ala ESN and serious security chaos that may turn the region into another terrorized zone, and Jagaban is your biggest worry.

Only God knows the sort of self-destructive hate, towards the Yorubas, you Igbos are born with.

People like you are dangerous to Tinubu's ambition.
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by 7lives: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2021
OneTemplate:

Tinubu even tried to build electricity for Lagos during his tenure, PDP and obj sabotaged it.
They said Lagos cannot be removed from the national grid, the ideology of pdp is share, share and share.
Anyone who tries to do something which will add value to people's lives automatically becomes an enemy that must be stopped.
They don't want people to know that development is possible, they want everyone to face the same direction, imagine serving pdp for 16 and wailing marginalization because there is nothing to show, compare to what can be seen elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Northern Governors Are Meeting Today For / Ukraine’s Navy Claims It Purposely Sank Its Warship Black Sea Vessel / BREAKING: Buhari Orders Ruling APC Presidential Aspirants To Select Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.