Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Is This True About NTA? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is This True About NTA? (34760 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About NTA? by verygoodbadboi: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
I don't want to know abeg

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Kriss216: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Chai grin

To be frank, if I come to your house or office and I observed you're watching NTA, automatically, I've assumed your IQ level is -2.

It takes the zenith of stupidity for one to stoop so low to backtrack his/her brains watching NTA.

431 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Enoch07: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
the day I really fear nta was the day I was watching one of the matches dey show in the npfl this season omo around thirty something minutes nta remove the match begin dey show church program, i just give up dat day

332 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Kriss216: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Enoch07:
the day I really fear nta was the day I was watching one of the matches dey show in the npfl this season omo around thirty something minutes nta remove the match begin dey show church program, i just give up dat day
The day I commot hand for their matter, about 6 years ago, Super Eagles was playing one crucial match like that. I searched the whole sports stations in DSTV, none seems to air the match. So, I decided to check my beloved indigenous patriotic NTA. Lo and behold NTA was showing advert on one Baba Osun herbal cleanser.

Truly, no one can beat the reach of their backwardness!

390 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by EmptyGarden(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Absolutely!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About NTA? by illicit(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
I think it's what they show prisoners, it can not be meant for free people

312 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by RenaissanceGuy: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
It takes only a small dose of passion to turn NTA around within a space of one year. But the govt is happy with their mediocrity.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Vickym1(f): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Useless station

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
NTA and Baba's brain na the same. Number one achievement of Liar Mohammed. Destroy the country until nothing good remains. It is truly a station for prisoners, not free people.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by verygoodbadboi: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
illicit:
I think it's what they show prisoners, it is not meant for free people

Na wa o, I get your point boss. You're one of the few people I respect on this forum. I believe you are right on this info.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About NTA? by mytime24(f): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
What's NTA embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Mcuzy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Chai grin

To be frank, if I come to your house or office and I observed you're watching NTA, automatically, I've assumed your IQ level is -2.

It takes the zenith of stupidity for one to stoop so low to backtrack his/her brains by watching NTA.
I only watch when my decoder sub expire

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
NTA is just useless...... If DSTV can give you anything for free just know that it's useless.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by justtoodark: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
nta is good to turn off from this mad world....

they only show wetin consighn only nigeria....

5 Likes

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Muna4real(f): 2:44am On Apr 15, 2021
NTA is my punishment for not subscribing my decoder embarassed

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Muna4real(f): 2:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Any one you see shouting buhari up and down, just observe, they have been watching NTA. They are so dull and stupid. The most annoying part of it is that they will argue with you like they know better but their iq is low. From the quality of their videos to the content is rubbish. Total rubbish. Another annoying phrase they always repeat is " you can't beat the reach". Which reach? Who is deceiving them?

If not for those employed there, I would have advised that the station should close down and stop disgracing Nigeria.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by bjtinz: 3:35am On Apr 15, 2021
It's not all bad.

For instance good morning Nigeria, they do ask tough questions, especially when kingsley is among

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by gnykelly(m): 4:54am On Apr 15, 2021
And the station had been in existence before CNN started broadcasting

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About NTA? by thelinguist: 6:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Nothing suprising

1 Like

Re: Is This True About NTA? by justtoodark: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2021
Muna4real:
Any one you see shouting buhari up and down, just observe, they have been watching NTA. They are so dull and stupid. The most annoying part of it is that they will argue with you like they know better but their iq is low. From the quality of their videos to the content is rubbish. Total rubbish. Another annoying phrase they always repeat is " you can't beat the reach". Which reach? Who is deceiving them?

If not for those employed there, I would have advised that the station should close down and stop disgracing Nigeria.

who dey beg you to watch....??

abegi,park....!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Rootprof(m): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Confirm.

NTA is long over due,just that government keep spending money on the station without any reasonable outcome. If you enter any house and met them watching NTA it's either their sub have finished or they want to watch cultural show from alengogo fish festival.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2021
You think you have seen it all then tune in to NtaSports

They would be showing you 1945 Olympics and 1984 super eagles

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2021
bjtinz:
It's not all bad.

For instance good morning Nigeria, they do ask tough questions, especially when kingsley is among
which tough questions?

They tell their government guests the questions before hand, and also help them water the same questions when the answer is terrible.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Afolabimills(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2021
Northern television authority

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Muna4real(f): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2021
Afolabimills:
Northern television authority

Exactly. Last week, I saw something on NTA about Aba and the south east. I knelt down to thank God for seeing such a rare thing. I would have even given a testimony in the church but it will sound crazy.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by verygoodbadboi: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Muna4real:

Exactly. Last week,[b] I saw something on NTA about Aba and the south east. [/b]I knelt down to thank God for seeing such a rare thing. I would have even given a testimony in the church but it will sound crazy.

Please share

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About NTA? by femi4: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2021
verygoodbadboi:
I don't want to know abeg
The picture quality will always remind you about those problems, especially naija problems

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2021
NTA? undecided I thought they stopped broadcasting after my childhood days? I never knew NTA still exist. What's their channel let me check my TV or you know what, never mind.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About NTA? by EmeraldKing7(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2021
Most people only watch NTA when their sub doh finish

Even at that,Naija FM is even better to listen than watch an acrhaic and time lost channel

During that period when #End Sars was at its peak,most channels were showing live scenes, giving eyewitness reports, interviewing security and political persons for their expert analysis,while the Almighty National TV with the widest coverage in Africa was showing rice farmers in Ebonyi state undecided

Abeg cry

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About NTA? by TooMuchStuff: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2021
Na our own very darling NTA una de yab laidis..?

When my dog notices NTA is showing on our TV, even it's Barking Power for strangers is lowered so as to calm Oga down till money enter for subscription.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Refinedbeing(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2021
Enoch07:
Actually there is NTA Sport dedicated for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Sex Filled Films To Watch On Netflix / BBNaija: My Parents Will Be Disappointed In Me – Bambam Apologises / Jaruma Set To Put Tacha Billboard in All Places in Port Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.