Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Is This True About NTA? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is This True About NTA? (34772 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Praxis758: 2:23am On Apr 16, 2021
verygoodbadboi:

Don't forget Asuque James, Ayo, Citizen Jones and Janet uba. Nuff respect to Asuque and BKO

Janet Mba Afolabi is now the queen of Apomu Land in Osun State. Her husband was installed king of the ancient town late 2019.

Citizen Jones is another sincere veteran journalist who is highly poetic and full of maxims in his questions & analysis.

Asuquo too is good but not to the level of others.

I also remember this Rivers state guy who always wears Ankara too (forgot his name). He too is seasoned and thorough in his analysis.

Bravo to those JH crew
Re: Is This True About NTA? by induka(m): 2:39am On Apr 16, 2021
why should I watch NTA when I have better things to do with my Time
Re: Is This True About NTA? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2021
Canberra55:
You think nta is wack abi? Go to Benin city and watch EBS.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: My Parents Will Be Disappointed In Me – Bambam Apologises / Jaruma Set To Put Tacha Billboard in All Places in Port Harcourt. Photos / #bbnaija: Miracle Wins N1m As DJ Spinall, DJ Obi Visit Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.