Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Is This True About NTA? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is This True About NTA? (34785 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About NTA? by angelfallz(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2021
Why do people hate NTA?
Re: Is This True About NTA? by Kestolove(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2021
i only watch nta once in a week and thats on sunday, I watch ntanewsline after that till another Sunday again..wetin I won do with Nta wey channelstv dey, Tvc, ariseTv, BBC, CNN?
Re: Is This True About NTA? by Zizicomm: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Coldie:
All those sharp tv with hunch back go fit am cheesy
I swear down....
Re: Is This True About NTA? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Bouz:
It's funded by the federal govt, obvious they can't say anything wrong about what the federal govt does. Same goes to LTV or EBS
Ebs is partisan but have you seen their recent upgrade in terms of graphics and studio

Have you seen the programs they have these days, i was watching this edojobs on TV yesterday.

More like a live class, learnt alot
Re: Is This True About NTA? by wealth231(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2021
verygoodbadboi:
I don't want to know abeg
so anything about Nta don't bring it on nairaland�
Re: Is This True About NTA? by vanvino(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2021
During the civil war, Ojukwu accused Gowon of not fighting fair according to geneva convention, not allowing food items into Biafra. Gowon respond was, he can't feed his enermy so they wount have the strenght to fight him. NTA is own by Government You want NTA to be better for what purpose? Nigeria don't have image to protect, our culture only exist in social studies and our languages are dying off. who pay their Salaries? how about money for upgrade? That's like asking our lawmakers to make laws that tax anyone that own more than two cars in this country who do you think will fall victim? it is only when the fire touches the pot then the pot will touch whats inside. Man-Know-Thy-Self
Re: Is This True About NTA? by onuman: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2021
Kriss216:
Chai grin

To be frank, if I come to your house or office and I observed you're watching NTA, automatically, I've assumed your IQ level is -2.

It takes the zenith of stupidity for one to stoop so low to backtrack his/her brains watching NTA.

There was once the NTA of the Olize Franks and the Maudlin Parks, etc.
Then, who would skip NTA programs for another TV channel?

Present NTA typifies the level of IQ of the new ruling class in Nigeria that emerged in the north after northern soldiers consigned near absolute political power over Nigeria to northern people by dotting 19 states and Abuja in the old northern.

No country formed by different regions ever used land mass or population as criterion to proliferate too many new federating units in the area with larger land mass or population, except Nigeria.
Re: Is This True About NTA? by ohosi4real(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2021
NTA sport station is the worst.
Re: Is This True About NTA? by Emperor4tune(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2021
what did u expect from a fulani tv

1 Like

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Faithful1234(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2021
nta is a useless channel headed by incompetent men and wemen.
Re: Is This True About NTA? by usah4(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2021
To be frank I don't even know if NTA exist again.
Even my phone is more current than NTA

1 Like

Re: Is This True About NTA? by DesignAndBuild: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2021
Mcuzy:
I only watch when my decoder sub expire

If my decoder sub expire I can watch YouTube or just start reading my Bible. I must not serve the punishment of watching Nta

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Olam09(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Muna4real:
NTA is my punishment for not subscribing my decoder embarassed
Especially on startimes if you no get sub
Re: Is This True About NTA? by bobntu: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2021
When merit is sacrificed for mediocrity in the name of 'federal character', that's what you get. Funny enough, even local TV stations with OAPs who did not train formally as journalists, are doing better.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About NTA? by TalkingBird: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2021
verygoodbadboi:

So true.

someone (Sen Ben Murray Bruce ) tried to change them some years, but one man came and pushed them further away from current reality.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About NTA? by ogbonnachrys: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Imagine putting NTA for my kids to watch.......they will say daddy nawa for u ooo

1 Like

Re: Is This True About NTA? by itslinkin4005(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2021
verygoodbadboi:
Cant remember the last time I watched NTA...
Re: Is This True About NTA? by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2021
why do Nigerians badmouth Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Is This True About NTA? by francotunsco: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
It takes only a small dose of passion to turn NTA around within a space of one year. But the govt is happy with their mediocrity.
Lai Mohammed said it.
Re: Is This True About NTA? by 3ple9ine(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2021
Newzik:
NTA and Baba's brain na the same. Number one achievement of Liar Mohammed. Destroy the country until nothing good remains. It is truly a station for prisoners, not free people.
but NTA has been like that..
Re: Is This True About NTA? by Queenserah26(f): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2021
Actually grin

Kriss216:
Chai grin

To be frank, if I come to your house or office and I observed you're watching NTA, automatically, I've assumed your IQ level is -2.

It takes the zenith of stupidity for one to stoop so low to backtrack his/her brains watching NTA.
Re: Is This True About NTA? by IME1: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Kestolove:
i only watch nta once in a week and thats on sunday, I watch ntanewsline after that till another Sunday again..wetin I won do with Nta wey channelstv dey, Tvc, ariseTv, BBC, CNN?

shocked I can't believe it! I thought I was the only one? My TV only comes on on Sundays for newsline. I manage to watch the news part from 9pm. But by 10.30 I'm already standing by my TV to turn it off grin cheesy

I've not subscribed for a while cause my movements are unpredictable, I can travel any time so the sub doesn't waste, and I do more of Internet streaming, YouTube and watch movies from friends and family.

But I can't forget or diss NTA

Many pre-indomie generation people like me had only NTA and our state's channel to help us.
We learnt a lot from NTA and enjoyed great entertainment. It's just a pity many things are retrogressing.

But by the power of the words of mouth, I ask life, effectiveness, efficiency and productivity to come upon NTA and in fact Nigeria as a whole, in Jesus name, amen

1 Like

Re: Is This True About NTA? by abdulo4real: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Mikecold:
You think you have seen it all then tune in to NtaSports

They would be showing you 1945 Olympics and 1984 super eagles
chain! This one weak me.....

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Emperormartin(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2021
gowonmaharajah:
They're simply telling the truth.
If you watch other channels you'll know every comments here is the simple truth!!!
Re: Is This True About NTA? by meobizy(f): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2021
NTA that in 2021 still doesn’t know what short films are? I hands up for the station. The observation is very correct.
Re: Is This True About NTA? by themanderon: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nta is a classic example of everything wrong with this nation. Despite the billions spent over the years it has refused to improve and adapt with the times. Just like this pathetic country it seems to be allergic to development all because of the stranglehold the northerners have maintained on it over the years.
Re: Is This True About NTA? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
NTA is a time machine, only the 'back' button is working.
Re: Is This True About NTA? by IME1: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
gowonmaharajah:

It's a good question

And what is worse, these people will fight and troll anyone/foreigner who tries to also badmouth Nigeria.

Words have power, the Americans keep saying God's own country, big brother, greatest in the world and the likes
Whereas there are numerous countries, some small, some bigger that the US which are by far better

People die daily from gun violence, accidents, hate crimes, assassinations, sicknesses and the likes but they don't blow it in the news. But Nigerians we concentrate so much on our weaknesses.

As an aside. Let me use my experience. I was to attend a wedding but I'd other rough places I needed to go to before the wedding. I'd to dress down a little. Worse my shoe spoilt as I stepped out of the car. I'd to use my casual slippers in the car. Do you know my Co invitees ignored from top to ankle and focused down at my footwear. I laughed. I said humans! We won't appreciate the good side and things in order but would look for little errors, issues or setbacks and blow it up out of proportion. That's why if I'm conversing with someone- words or chats I ignore errors in the language as long as there is communication. It helps to keep the flow and respect people instead of belittling or embarrassing them "unnecessarily." But a few people will leave the substance of the discussion and focus on the undotted "i" and uncrossed "t"

Now back to NTA, NTA in focusing on these festivals and ancient programmes is making a little attempt to keep the country patriotic, sane and 'limited.'

Patriotic- many of us won't have known of the fishing activities in Borno if not for the festival feature on NTA
Sane- too much bad news and political tension can cause emotional and psychological insanity, lead to paranoia and depression
Limited- NTA limits it's audience to only the government's perspective and good side. They don't do all round broadcasting and don't thrive for competition in getting licenses to air sports, music, political debates, competitions or entertaining programmes or sitcoms that draw people and families to the TV.

NTA like America is helping to polish the image of Nigeria, whitewash it, apply make up, portray a fake, deceitful, lying situation of Nigeria and save the face of government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Funkeshuga(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
NTA is just as stupid as Buhari govt, most of all Nigeria govt stations are just too dull and boring because they're dedicated to praise and praise politicians

Lagos state TV too keep advertising People comment of Tinubu even after his useless birthday
Re: Is This True About NTA? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
If you want to know why Nigeria is still like this study the progress of NTA.
Re: Is This True About NTA? by Angrymode: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lordave:
This is a very big massive gigantic huge ubiquitous Transmitted authorize West German Angela Michelle blow and Insult on NTA and it’s associates.

If you describe the viewers in this manner, how them do we describe the workers, staff and content creators at NTA? Are those animals even humans after all?

Perhaps they are o because I don't believe what they develop and produce is meant to be watched by humans grin

1 Like

Re: Is This True About NTA? by Psoul(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
This is one Channel we use in warming out TV when we are not ready to subscribe to our pay TV Channels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jaruma Set To Put Tacha Billboard in All Places in Port Harcourt. Photos / #bbnaija: Miracle Wins N1m As DJ Spinall, DJ Obi Visit Housemates / Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.