Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan (32255 Views)

France, European Allies Announce Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali After 9 Years / Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
It's time for USA to interfere in Nigeria's political & economic affairs.

A dead has been ruling over 200 million people for over 4 years now

Time for Seun to start fishing out comments that lost conciseness.

The comment is irrelevant just to attract #LIKES
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Empiree: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
charlesucheh:
NooooooooooooO!!

This is where he gets it all wrong.

Insurgency and terrorism are recuperating in every part of the world.

American soldiers can't leave Afghanistan now!

Look oga biden, use your UPA O!!

Osama's descendants will never stop! Dem too like that 7 Virgins Fantancy.
it is not too late. You can volunteer your friends and family to go to afghanistan and keep fighting

2 Likes

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by WillTop: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
Positivepoint:
American failed yet again just like Vietnam.

The US created 911 and use osama bin laden and al qaeda as a bait to start a war. Osama was us trained CIA agent who was used by the US to destroy soviet invasion of afghanistan but the real intention was US and west was the destabilization of the muslim world for oil hungry economy.

Price of oil has risen so high it's beginning to affect western economies. They planned to create war via direct invasion using false evidence or destabilize countries using decedent voices.

Remember George bush declaration of war on iraq " it's either you are with us or you are against us"

This statement was issued when UN refused to approve war with iraq based on inconclusive evidence of WMB by sadam hussein.

US and the west took a unilateral decision without UN approval to invade iraq.

At the end no WMD was found any where in iraq and nobody was prosecuted for such lies and death of innocent iraq civilians.

At the end The human, and economic cost of such war drove america Into recession twice and yet nothing changed rather the world became even more dangerous for everyone.

The west intervention in syria was to create perfect corridor to stealing iraqi and syrian oil through turkey.

They created isis to facilitate that agenda.

Russia realize that it's a danger to world peace if they allow the west to succeed in syria to create such corridor of smuggling oil to the west and they started their intervention in syria bring an end to crisis in the middle east.

Turkey later realize that they are been played by the west by promise of joining nato but the west was arming turkey enemies in north syria which are the PKK this was the turning of events in the senseless wars caused by the west for selfish reason.

Turkey started intervention in libya for same reason of not allowing the west to steal libya oil.

Well while america and west were focused on destroy the middle east which affects both dir economy and military china on the other side has gain alot on the world stage and now boosting the largest economy and military in the world.

The rise of china is the beginning of sense for america.

This is why they want to end all wars and focus on building both economy and military because china has start projecting dir dominance on the world stage.

Ha, Chief Conspiracy theorist. How you guys come up with all these stories is baffling

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Angelfrost(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Brexxit:
sad

Good one their from Mr biden,afghans should take responsibility for it own country.

Lives of thousands of american soldiers and trillions of dollars lost to endless wars in the middle east.

This endless wars is one major factor causing huge budget deficits.

I honestly don't even get what American troops are still doing in that nation after 2 successive administrations... Is it that American soldiers have nothing better doing?!!
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by walozanga(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Brexxit:
sad

Good one their from Mr biden,afghans should take responsibility for it own country.

Lives of thousands of american soldiers and trillions of dollars lost to endless wars in the middle east.

If u know economic like this, y not channel it to Nigerias situation
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Positivepoint(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
WillTop:

Ha, Chief Conspiracy theorist. How you guys come up with all these stories is baffling

Bro it concerns u too. U think boko haram is a coincidence well na God take help us. UA african Command is in Niger waiting for the right opportunity.

Most actors that are currently creating issues for Nigeria are sponsored including end sars protesters. Tuface pulled out coz of his conscience and patriotism.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by walozanga(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
ImSpecial:
Finally, troops can go home to their family

Wen will troops return to their village from borno state
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Femeto: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
Abeg just bring them to Nigeria we need them.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

It's visible to the blind n it's something that was meant to be
Please be quiet you are not God that man can serve two terms and still be alive you lots should stop saying what you don't know or have control over so let him be.Queen Elizabeth is 16 years older than Biden and still alive today so stop being silly and let nature take its course if that is meant to be.

Cc.Okortor
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lush100:
Men.

Trump was a better president.

As a person I didn't like Trump but as a president, the guy is good.; Knows his onions
Trump was better how and what did he do and what onions did he know.

Just Go and sit down if you have nothing factual to say undecided
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
27Pushing30:
Trump is the best president USA will ever have .. that’s a fact

No difference between Buhari and Biden ... except skin tone lol
Trump is the worst President America ever had in the modern era and 81 million Americans sent him packing.
Biden is a 100% better than Buhari and Trump who are practically the same.
Leave us to enjoy Biden we love him now face your front

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by McTobe(m): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Long long overdue. If they want to burn down their country let them raze it down.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Ahmeduana(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Brexxit:
sad

Afghanistan is not a middle East nation.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by loswhite(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Trump has been vindicated
Who is against troops withdrawal? Obama tried to pull American troops during his time as president
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by edgecution(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
How? For your info Trump promised to bring back the troops.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by MightySparrow: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dalil8:
Good news for Jihadists, bad news for the rest of the world.

Afghanistan will once again become the breeding ground for new Islamic sects

Over $3 trillion wasted.

Antichrit will be a Muslim, Insha Allah
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by koolaid87: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dalil8:

Over $3 trillion wasted.

And the home grown tiki torch white terrorists keep breeding.. school shootings, mall shootings, yet the government treats the madness with kid's glove.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by ekestic1976(f): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Okortor:
I had a vision that biden couldn't complete his tenor.
I pray for God's will and intervention in the US.
Also I pray for peace and unity in NIGERIA, Amen.

God Almighty! Who's your English teacher back in school? "complete his tenor"! Surely, you meant tenure, right? It appears that you're a truant in the English class.

3 Likes

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by tuna85: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Okortor:
I had a vision that biden couldn't complete his tenor.
I pray for God's will and intervention in the US.
Also I pray for peace and unity in NIGERIA, Amen.

All these visions are not needed, we have had enough of them.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by renny607: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by jaxxy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Trump is the worst President America ever had in the modern era and 81 million Americans sent him packing.
Biden is a 100% better than Buhari and Trump who are practically the same.
Leave us to enjoy Biden we love him now face your front

Trump has been tried and tested, Biden hasn’t so I think u should relax and wait and let’s see how he performs. Don't you think?

B4 u go into ur wild assumptions that he is better or not.

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
jaxxy:

Trump has been tried and tested, Biden hasn’t so I think u should relax and wait and let’s see how he performs. Don't you think?

B4 u go into ur wild assumptions that he is better or not.
Lol I don't need to go on any assumptions Biden has been in public office for years and has been delivering results Trump entered by mistake and was an absolute disaster.There is nothing to test about Biden he has a wealth of experience with great advisors so he will be fine.He has been performing for over 30 years and I will judge him based on that the assumptions are not Wild but factual he will do better than Trump he already has anyway Democrats deliver Republicans don't

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol I don't need to go on any assumptions Biden has been in public office for years and has been delivering results Trump entered by mistake and was an absolute disaster.There is nothing to test about Biden he has a wealth of experience with great advisors so he will be fine.He has been performing for over 30 years and I will judge him based on that the assumptions are not Wild but factual he will do better than Trump he already has anyway Democrats deliver Republicans don't

U and democrats need to drop ur sentiments. U can’t stain Trumps performance, I only blame trump for misbehaving aside that he delivered and was delivering. Biden just vindicated him With this move as well so there u go.

Biden has never been president b4 Trump has so u can’t say he’s better than Trump yet. Too early to call. U should know that.

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Yusman316(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
vibre:
The same thing they criticised trump for trying to do. Democrats are the most hypocritical and sick people on earth.
My guy it's called politics for a reason. It's the same way PDP or any other political party will come and be doing the same thing they have been criticising APC for
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Maski87: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

HOW
,Trump didn't know what he was saying or doing
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Maski87: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:
I expect same replica in Borno state cuz it's obvious the war has become stale and needless

Anyways, I miss action man Trump....you'll see this nigga addressing Americans and it's as though a teddy bear is speaking undecided

Trump doesn't address Americans, he addresses his supporters and the are very ignorant and un educated
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Teaser4(m): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I bet he's doing a great job with the crisis at the boarder. Its too early to judge though, dems are gonna lose the congress during the midterms, GOP go give am correct checks and balance.... I thought killings will stop when their Messiah got elected but no, some parts of USA worse pass Afghanistan...
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by ocelot2006(m): 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dalil8:

Over $3 trillion wasted.

So US troops should be stationed there forever? The deployment there is costing the USA billions of dollars, and as Biden mentioned, the terror threat has morphed into something else. Maybe you've not been following the attacks in Africa, Mozambique (,Patra) in particular. Or our own conflict in Nigeria with Boko Haram and ISWAP plus bandits terrorizing up North with surplus Libyan conflict weapons flowing down through conflicts zones in Mali and Niger. And don't forget the brewing conflict in eastern europe with the Russians massing massive troop numbers and equipment at the Ukrainian border. Tieing up troops in Afghanistan makes no sense at all.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Yusman316(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
charlesucheh:
WMD or no WMD.

Afghanistan is a typical terrorist base. And the world right now, needs to fight it to a halt,
Starting with America leading the front lines. withdrawing troops will only give ISIS and ISIL another chance to operate. in fact, American troops should remain there till even boko Haram here in Nigeria will fade away. I believe there's also a correlation between ISWAP and countries in the middle east. chakam nah!
Data is cheap, any body can now comment on issues without good knowledge of the subject matter or proper research. Taliban was never a global terror organization but rather a localized militia group with different factions fighting for control of Afghanistan. They didn't operate outside Afghanistan though their influence reached the mountainous parts of Pakistan where the share borders

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Benmob: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
CSTRR:
There is serious wahala going on now in Ukraine and South East Asia.

Russia is about to invade Ukraine,the US has sent troops there.
Russia has warned America not to enter Crimea waters.
That anything can happen.

China has sent ships to Philippines in Asia while violating Taiwanese airspace like hot knife through butter.
The US has sent destroyers and aircraft Carriers there.
And they want to give Taiwan,some of their anti- ship missiles to deter China.
And china does not look like backing down anytime soon.

Pray for the world.
The devil wants to waste souls.
Any mistake and it is WW3.
don't be afraid WW3 will come to past
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by gnykelly(m): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2021
It is impossible for america not to be at war.
They will find a new battlefield. Probably Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race / Afghan Journalists Brutally Beaten By The Taliban ( Pics, Video) / Bidden On Afghanistan: Five More Years Of US Presence Won't Change Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.