Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan (32253 Views)

France, European Allies Announce Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali After 9 Years / Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by OyinO: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Okortor:
U r myopic because my God is effective. It's you that has been decieved. I hope it's not too late for u.
Get sense

A God that cannot rescue someone like Leah Sharibu who put all her trust in him? Nansense an ingredient. You need sensillin capsule.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Okortor: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
My God cannot be mocked but if u feel u can mock God then get ready to be consumed that even your generations to çome will partake from his wrath.
Recieve Jesus now or u deviate from his this ur ignorance else your ready to incure God's wrath.
BE WARNED. I am done with this conversation.
OyinO:

A God that cannot rescue someone like Leah Sharibu who put all her trust in him? Nansense an ingredient. You need sensillin capsule.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Krismas(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
charlesucheh:
WMD or no WMD.

Afghanistan is a typical terrorist base. And the world right now, needs to fight it to a halt,
Starting with America leading the front lines. withdrawing troops will only give ISIS and ISIL another chance to operate. in fact, American troops should remain there till even boko Haram here in Nigeria will fade away. I believe there's also a correlation between ISWAP and countries in the middle east. chakam nah!
cool U dont know what u are taking about. Maybe u don know ISIS Mean Islamic state in SYRIA? and ISIL Mean Islamic state in LIBYA? There is no Islamic state problem in Afghanistan. The Taliban is no terrorist. The US went to war there based on a lie.so 4get all ur foolish analisis. This is why there is no peace in this world
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by charlesucheh(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Krismas:
cool U dont know what u are taking about. Maybe u don know ISIS Mean Islamic state in SYRIA? and ISIL Mean Islamic state in LIBYA? There is no Islamic state problem in Afghanistan. The Taliban is no terrorist. The US went to war there based on a lie.so 4get all ur foolish analisis. This is why there is no peace in this world
ISIL also means; Islamic state in Iraq and the Levant. before you castigate people, uncle please, make sure you've done your research. I knew quiet well what I was saying when I made that post. Maybe its you who needs to do some findings. come back to me when you get back to your senses.

And note, there is nothing like Islamic state in Libya. Thank me later.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Krismas(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
charlesucheh:
ISIL also means; Islamic state in Iraq and the Levant. before you castigate people, uncle please, make sure you've done your research. I knew quiet well what I was saying when I made that post. Maybe its you who needs to do some findings. come back to me when you get back to your senses.

And note, there is nothing like Islamic state in Libya. Thank me later.
cool U don know wot u are saying. Who do u tink prosecuted the war against Gaddafi? ISIL shud be Lebanon. OK, that’s were Levant is based. Point is Taliban prevented IS in Afghan. They’ve been up against d American invaders who fabricated 9/11 as excuse to attack d nation. Same busy using IS in Libya but fighting dem in Iraq. Point is stop supporting US. Tanx

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by charlesucheh(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Krismas:
cool U don know wot u are saying. Who do u tink prosecuted the war against Gaddafi? ISIL shud be Lebanon. OK, that’s were Levant is based. Point is Taliban prevented IS in Afghan. They’ve been up against d American invaders who fabricated 9/11 as excuse to attack d nation. Same busy using IS in Libya but fighting dem in Iraq. Point is stop supporting US. Tanx
Levant represents countries around the middle east e.g Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc.

That's what it literally means. And note I wasn't supporting the US. I only spoke based on facts and documentaries have come across with. there was no WMD at the time of Saddam, true! but the fact remained that, America was attacked, which was obvious. innocent lives wasted at the world trade center were sacrosanct. you can't just dispute that fact and say Americans didn't have all moral justification to invade and wipe out the entire alqaeda who claimed responsibility at the time. And note, they needed clean up even after seal team 8 had executed Osama. so don't just sit there and indirectly support terrorism.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Krismas(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
charlesucheh:
Levant represents countries around the middle east e.g Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc.

That's what it literally means. And note I wasn't supporting the US. I only spoke based on facts and documentaries have come across with. there was no WMD at the time of Saddam, true! but the fact remained that, America was attacked, which was obvious. innocent lives wasted at the world trade center were sacrosanct. you can't just dispute that fact and say Americans didn't have all moral justification to invade and wipe out the entire alqaeda who claimed responsibility at the time. And note, they needed clean up even after seal team 8 had executed Osama. so don't just sit there and indirectly support terrorism.
cool Levant I know is a militant group operating primarily in Lebanon. U.S knew there was no WMD in Iraq. Same too, they knew there was no Osama in Afghanistan. After 9/11 many American professionals, wrote George Bush a collectively signed letter, in which they expressed strong reservations about the story that planes flying into WTC caused its collapse. They called it CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. The buildings were blasted from bottom, that’s why they fell the way u see it in TV. If u hit a building from the top, it can’t fail so suddenly like WTC did. But Bush choose war. There was no single evidence Osama did it, aside useless fake recording CIA claimed they had. By the time U.S started the war, Osama had long left Afghanistan. So it was all a fake war, with hidden purposes and outright lies.

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by charlesucheh(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2021
Krismas:
cool Levant I know is a militant group operating primarily in Lebanon. U.S knew there was no WMD in Iraq. Same too, they knew there was no Osama in Afghanistan. After 9/11 many American professionals, wrote George Bush a collectively signed letter, in which they expressed strong reservations about the story that planes flying into WTC caused its collapse. They called it CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. The buildings were blasted from bottom, that’s why they fell the way u see it in TV. If u hit a building from the top, it can’t fail so suddenly like WTC did. But Bush choose war. There was no single evidence Osama did it, aside useless fake recording CIA claimed they had. By the time U.S started the war, Osama had long left Afghanistan. So it was all a fake war, with hidden purposes and outright lies.
CONTROLLED WHAT

By who

Haba nah!!!
Bros! it seems you've been reading too much conspiracy theories on 9/11 and a lot of Anti-American journals...
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Krismas(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
charlesucheh:
CONTROLLED WHAT

By who

Haba nah!!!
Bros! it seems you've been reading too much conspiracy theories on 9/11 and a lot of Anti-American journals...
cool controlled demolition was what American professional bodies, like builders, engineers pilots etc who wrote Bush called it. Keep believing all the scam of western media. Peeps like u are d one who will believe Bihari is still alive, who will believe COVID-19 is real, who will believe Derby was killed by rebels on war front! Keep it up
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by charlesucheh(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Krismas:
cool controlled demolition was what American professional bodies, like builders, engineers pilots etc who wrote Bush called it. Keep believing all the scam of western media. Peeps like u are d one who will believe Bihari is still alive, who will believe COVID-19 is real, who will believe Derby was killed by rebels on war front! Keep it up
Your personal opinion noted

Just like I still believe Buhari is alive, and don't believe there's covid-19 in Nigeria. And at same time Maintain a neutral stand on idriss deby's death. after all, his son is now the sole administrator of the country. so, his death is to whose gain??
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by winner37(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Very nice decision ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race / Afghan Journalists Brutally Beaten By The Taliban ( Pics, Video) / Bidden On Afghanistan: Five More Years Of US Presence Won't Change Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.