Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan (32275 Views)

Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) / Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2021
27Pushing30:
Lol @ 81m . Delusional

Na why to produce valid ID before voting dey make the 81m party vex
Because before you dey voter register dem nor dey know say valid means of voting don already dey before dem put you for voters list Abi?

You are the delusional one here lol.Before person be registered voter wetin dem dey use take identify am before he/she dey Mark for inside register not be voter ID do wetin dem come dey ask am for am if nor be to make am hard for am to vote when everybody get social security number and the system/database recognises that person already.

You nor well at all if you like nor go read before you dey vomit nonsense Mr delusional.So all the 81 million people wey vote Biden for their states wey require ID dem nor show am Abi before dem take vote Abi?Go change your weed dealer you nor well
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by jaxxy(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Mr man I remember you I always did and you never told me what Trump has done and neither did I make it known to you that I was a leftist you must be hallucinating and you have nothing of importance to say if you did you would have said something

Nice u remember, I won’t repeat myself on what trump has done. I’ve said it several times to different people bt they always argue either in circles and blindly. I’m not in the mood to have that argument. Trump is out already and everybody is happy innit? I’ve moved on. Lol
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by FA13(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2021
lekki1444:
That suit and shoe can feed your family for a whole year lipsrsealed

Talk about your family, not mine. If you live in abject poverty fine for you. Not everyone live there.

Thanks.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2021
jaxxy:

Nice u remember, I won’t repeat myself on what trump has done. I’ve said it several times to different people bt they always argue either in circles and blindly. I’m not in the mood to have that argument. Trump is out already and everybody is happy innit? I’ve moved on. Lol
Mr man you never said anything about what he did stop deceiving yourself or trying to sound smart.

You have moved on I don't give a damn about Trump happy he was kicked out you were the one who mentioned me trying to defend the failure he was don't come under my mention to do that again bye You should have prepared to be in the mood when you came to my mentions.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by lekki1444: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2021
FA13:

Talk about your family, not mine. If you live in abject poverty fine for you. Not everyone live there.

Thanks.
its just reality. that suit and shoe will feed your whole family for 5 years. that suit and shoe will be around 3000 dollars. thats 1.5 million naira. that will feed your whole family for 5 years bro. your papa and mama will chop well well and be happy too
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Mr man you never said anything about what he did stop deceiving yourself or trying to sound smart.

You have moved on I don't give a damn about Trump happy he was kicked out you were the one who mentioned me trying to defend the failure he was don't come under my mention to do that again bye You should have prepared to be in the mood when you came to my mentions.

Trump is past tense now, I know the long argument I had with u and one other guy. I won’t be doing that again. I don’t like to be too argumentative it does nothing for me especially if I have to repeat myself. Let’s talk about what Biden is doing then we can compare notes later.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by 27Pushing30: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Because before you dey voter register dem nor dey know say valid means of voting don already dey before dem put you for voters list Abi?

You are the delusional one here lol.Before person be registered voter wetin dem dey use take identify am before he/she dey Mark for inside register not be voter ID do wetin dem come dey ask am for am if nor be to make am hard for am to vote when everybody get social security number and the system/database recognises that person already.

You nor well at all if you like nor go read before you dey vomit nonsense Mr delusional.So all the 81 million people wey vote Biden for their states wey require ID dem nor show am Abi before dem take vote Abi?Go change your weed dealer you nor well

lmao very dull reasoning BUT who am I to bother enlightening you ON -----IDENTIFICATION? google is your friend
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2021
27Pushing30:

lmao very dull reasoning BUT who am I to bother enlightening you ON -----IDENTIFICATION? google is your friend
You are the dull one who knows nothing about how the voting system works in a country you know nothing about.
Please keep quiet next time and stick to what you know
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by chatinent: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Just look at American soldiers’ kit. Mehn, wetin we get Na boys scout o.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by FA13(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2021
lekki1444:
its just reality. that suit and shoe will feed your whole family for 5 years. that suit and shoe will be around 3000 dollars. thats 1.5 million naira. that will feed your whole family for 5 years bro. your papa and mama will chop well well and be happy too
I know poverty rain in your lineage. No problem with that.

Not everyone is as unfortunate as you and your family are.

Imagine feeding on 1.5 million for 5 years by your generation. Who does that if not 1 dollar and the family you belong to.

Hustle bro. That amont should not be used for more than 6 month bro if you live FRUGALLY.

Pray for better source of income.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by lekki1444: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2021
FA13:

I know poverty rain in your lineage. No problem with that.

Not everyone is as unfortunate as you and your family are.

Imagine feeding on 1.5 million for 5 years by your generation. Who does that if not 1 dollar and the family you belong to.

Hustle bro. That amont should not be used for more than 6 month bro if you live FRUGALLY.

Pray for better source of income.

ok brother tell your daddy and mummy that we will auction bidens suit and shoe on ebay so they can feed well for 5 years. tell them the suffering is about to come to an end kiss

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Teaser4(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Same here nigga.
The Middle finger goes to this trash and the earlier trash you mentioned me for.
You are as trashy as your post which is senseless by the way

tongue
once again.. Get the Bleep outa my mention...

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by FA13(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2021
lekki1444:
ok brother tell your daddy and mummy that we will auction bidens suit and shoe on ebay so they can feed well for 5 years. tell them the suffering is about to come to an end kiss

Sorry,
I am chatting with wrong person.
You are still fed by your parents. But when you become a man, plan to live better than them.

So you will not be selling your property to survive...
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2021
Teaser4:
[s]once again.. Get the Bleep outa my mention[/s]...
Same here nigga.

Bleep yourself out of mine too tongue

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Teaser4(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Same here nigga.

Bleep yourself out of mine too tongue
biiiiiitch fvck off... If you mention my monika once more nah ogun go kee you...

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Truthfulguy10: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2021
Ellixlimswag:
Omo yahooboys.. this lie don cast o���

Swears

grin grin grin
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by WisdomfromGod: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2021
Ellixlimswag:
Omo yahooboys.. this lie don cast o���
smiles will u Keep kwayet!! one door closes another opens
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Teaser4:
biiiiiitch fvck off... If you mention my monika once more nah ogun go kee you...
Doggggggggg gigolllooo

Fvck off if you ever mention me again Na Shango go kee you cheesy tongue undecided

Take this tongue

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by SocialEngineer: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2021
So what has been achieved over the past 20 years in Afghanistan?

Terrorism has escalated.

The US economy has suffered.

All they needed do was take out Bin Laden with intelligence not war. Many lives would have been saved.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by YinksIgbes: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2021
I just hope the Terrorist group will not go and strategize again for another attach
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Teaser4(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Doggggggggg gigolllooo

Fvck off if you ever mention me again Na Shango go kee you cheesy tongue undecided

Take this tongue
you just can't stop replying... Did you miss your period.. Bye biaaaaatch

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
Teaser4:
[s]you just can't stop replying... Did you miss your period.. Bye biaaaaatch[/s]
I should be asking your pathetic self that question.

Bye doggggggggg stop masturbating in my mention

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Teaser4(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I should be asking your pathetic self that question.

Bye doggggggggg stop masturbating in my mention
are you on heat?

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Lush100(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
You made no factual statement either.

Take your insults along with you once you are through reading this.

AmazonTopaz:

Trump was better how and what did he do and what onions did he know.

Just Go and sit down if you have nothing factual to say undecided
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lush100:
You made no factual statement either.

Take your insults along with you once you are through reading this.

What statement was I making exactly that you wanna judge as factual? undecided

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Teaser4:
are you on heat?
I should be asking you undecided are you?

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Teaser4(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I should be asking you undecided are you?
free me

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
Teaser4:
free me
Get lost and don't come under my mention again angry

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Teaser4(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Get lost and don't come under my mention again angry
must you reply... Winch

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by schurley(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
hansomb:
America never learns from history. from Korea war, to Cuba crises to Vietnam war , Iraq first and 2nd war and now Afghanistan. Nobody no matter how powerful has monopoly towards war, it's a two way thing. kill and be killed. You only go to war when your absolute existence to life is been threatened.

learn from what?
Why do you think the Americans keep getting involving itself with conflict despite the numerous devasting effect, particularly in the Gulf/Middle Eastern region?
Oil, weapon sale made US who they are today (World power)
you can't shun what bring immense benefits to a nation prior to some hindsight moral cause...nahh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afghan Journalists Brutally Beaten By The Taliban ( Pics, Video) / Bidden On Afghanistan: Five More Years Of US Presence Won't Change Anything / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.