Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" (23688 Views)

Wike: ‘it Will Be Political Suicide To Ignore Ortom, Fayose, Makinde,etc / Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose / PDP Moves To Reconcile Fayose, Makinde Within 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by greggng: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2021
Some time i begin to wonder if this country truly have leadership ...both pdp and apc cannot fix nigeria ...what a shame
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by lexy2014: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2021
veekid:
Makinde from the word go; is a quiet man, infact, very very quiet. He believes in actions doing the talking

But we didn't see him take action against fulani herdsmen
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Lincoln275(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2021
Fayose, hmmmm! You look deadly too
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Dchaer(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Kindledlight(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Watch him on tv, it’s really embarrassing for a party that claims to be a good option to APC.
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Qoko: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2021
“I have conceded, I conceded not because they won. I conceded because the PDP is a bigger picture. I want to say that conceding does not amount to defeat, it is sheer exhibiting leadership,”

Nice one, I love that, the interest of the party is most important cos defecting of a strong member of a party can be resulted to 20 solid members
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by studentofTruth: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2021
It's funny how these noisy fellas think that every quiet gentleman is an easy prey for their predatory self. When you put them in their place, they get so bitter and start shouting up and down that the guy is quiet but dangerous.

I have noticed this a lot. Why do some people think that life is in noise making?

7 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by essenjack(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2021
That's why he is a friend of Gov Wike, Lions don't make friends with sheep.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Bahamas95(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2021
All of you are thieves!

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by saintmm(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2021
fayose should go and sit down in his ekiti. that he grew up and has business in Ibadan doesn't translate to him knowing the politics and personalities there.
the combination of arapaja, auxillary and Igboho behind makinde cannot easily be overcome in violence in Southwest except maybe Lagos.
that's why since I set my eyes on arapaja behind makinde; I've been praying for peace in Oyo state especially in Ibadan.

I rise

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by LordKO(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2021
Only firsthand experience has always made loud people understand that they do not have a monopoly of ruggedness or pettiness and that quiet people are not pushovers. The former takes pleasure in provoking others while the latter takes pleasure in allaying others; that is the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by BluDesk: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:
Fayose and Wike are the people behind Pdp downfall...

Both of them always fight anything fightable, state and national..

They could be working behind for Apc secretly

Shut up and focus on your vegetable president and party.
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Kestolove(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2021
fayoShit ur time don pass

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Zizicomm: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2021
Dis one just crying upandan... Makinde no get joy o...Go ask Auxiliary for Ibadan!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2021
see Gov. Makinde of yesterday forming godfather in oyo state.....
this country eh....n.a. wa!
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Ahmeduana(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2021
PissfulProtester:
So Fayose fit condemn thuggery for this life?

hahahaha
So in your mind you think Fayose conceded defeat? it is because of these kind of events that make me decides that there are no opposition party in Nigeria, because certainly Fayose is waiting in ambush for either Makinde or PDP in feature.
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Zizicomm: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2021
lexy2014:

But we didn't see him deploy this attribute against fulani herdsmen

Him Masters dey pon DAT one. Why e no tell him thugs make them go show them....baba pawa pass pawa
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by hibeebeeking: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2021
This man time has been exhausted. You are on a low battery. How could you say a politician look gentle but deadly. All politicians are hungry lions looking for avenue to devour. Makinde is not exceptional.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Zizicomm: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2021
saintmm:
fayose should go and sit down in his ekiti. that he grew up and has business in Ibadan doesn't translate to him knowing the politics and personalities there.
the combination of arapaja, auxillary and Igboho behind makinde cannot easily be overcome in violence in Southwest except maybe Lagos.
that's why since I set my eyes on arapaja behind makinde; I've been praying for peace in Oyo state especially in Ibadan.

I rise

Lag sef go chop am......remember dose Adedibu time...those guys still dey o
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2021
BerryP:
Quiet people tend to be more deadly than loud people. This is because when provoked, they think people are trying to ride on them because of their quiet and gentle nature. So when they strike, they do so with deadly force.

Secondly, because of their quiet nature, they think a lot and therefore are very creative - they can think of 1,000 ways for you to die grin grin grin

Never try a quiet guy or babe oh. You will meet your doom!!!

Weaklings always post nonsense
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Skyfly007: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2021
Saltybear:

Weaklings always post nonsense
I don't know why I feel a quiet person has dealt with you before grin
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2021
Skyfly007:
I don't know why I feel a quiet person has dealt with you before grin

Again you are a talkative. A weakling . Being quite doesn't equal strength. I am that man you wish you never meet alone.

Being silent doesn't mean you are dangerous. You are confusing silence with anti social.

I am anti social not quite but if you cross me... Kai ... Kai

Everyday some type of people say a prayer before they leave their house .... Lord don't let me hurt anyone today. Don't let anyone annoy me...

Better go and sleep
Noise maker
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by whodeyhere: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2021
Drabeey:
I said Makinde/Arapaja will lose sometime ago on this platform but very WRONG was i. Simply because what Fayose just said... Kai, see na empty barren barrel dey make loudest noise.

You remember how media so buttress the brouhaha with Fayose's camp noises and all. Sé wọń ní yíyọ́ Ẹkuń kìí ń s'ojo meanwhile Oyo state is said to be the HQ of SW politics for a reason...

I followed this story from the go and i heard live when Fayose promised to work with the winner. All these foul play na cry cry, there's a reason they said Ìjà Ìgbooro n'ìjà Ibadan.
Well, these and more are what we like to discuss on that programme 'Spade' on a Kaakaki radio every Fridays 12:10pm - 1pm, join your Nairaland friend, enemy tongue and Gee on there cool. Wo, make Naija make sense na hin be my own stress sha, na because say i know one day, my children will ask "Why una spoil am reach like dis" That time, they won't only S'ọ̀rọ̀ s'ókè they WeMove and do that thing we all fail to do "Eradicating nonsense politics" e.g Thuggery.

Draa was Here

Hey, you sound like you are from Ibadan or you have been reading alot anyways you said some lines that got me there..

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by TheGift: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Did you not read that He made up His mind to go after the threat? He went and that they fled upon His arrival? And He accepted the result, because of the bigger picture? Where is the Cowardice ?? Please, where is the gra gra Thank you.

BigDick70inch:
Thug pass thug.......
Coward fayose..........everything no be gra gra

He sud learn to calm down and strategize........reason why I respect quiet/calm people
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Delpeiro: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2021
Why Yoruba no love them selves?
Why can't they ever unite
Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2021
As em don Strike you hard ba

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by Analyst7: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2021
He’s probably wailing coz makinde won, if it’s other way around he won’t, is he not the same idiot that made mouth during ekiti election and was crying like a fool later

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by BigDick70inch(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2021
TheGift:
Did you not read that He made up His mind to go after the threat? He went and that they fled upon His arrival? And He accepted the result, because of the bigger picture? Where is the Cowardice ?? Please, where is the gra gra Thank you.

Lol......
Love yo mature response.....

Well......the gra gra is that he(fayose) thought due to makinde's quietness or calm nature.......he wud easily walk him over/bully him to have his way with his supposed candidate.......

But no.......he met someone tougher than him lol.........

Having lost out.........nigga decided to form victim just to massage his bruised/punctured ego...... hahaha

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" by TheGift: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Lol...

Thanks for answering... it makes sense.

Lol......
Love yo mature response.....

Well......the gra gra is that he(fayose) thought due to makinde's quietness or calm nature.......he wud easily walk him over/bully him to have his way with his supposed candidate.......

But no.......he met someone tougher than him lol.........

Having lost out.........nigga decided to form victim just to massage his bruised/punctured ego...... hahaha
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed / Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group / Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.