Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Important Mental Health Benefits Most People Don’t Know. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Important Mental Health Benefits Most People Don’t Know. (151 Views)

Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t / 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad / 'People Don’t Believe My Black Toddler And Albino Son Are Actually Twins' (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Mental Health Benefits Most People Don’t Know. by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 15, 2021
Most people think it’s all about running to the hospital for treatment when mental health is the most important aspect of your life. These tips will help you greatly if you do them routinely. I might not go deep into details but you should try to understand what each point says. Here we go;

1. Every morning when you wake up from bed, be it you house is fitted with AC or not. Open your windows and allow “Fresh” air to come into the house.

2. Whether you are an ajebor that doesn’t allow his or her feet to touch ground. At least once or twice a day, allow your bare feet to feel the soothing feeling of the ground/floor. If you live in a very big compound, every evening before you sleep, walk bare foot around the compound. Just do it, I can’t explain better.

3. Drink plenty water but your body will greatly appreciate when you are VERY thirsty before you drink water. Imagine a scenario where you are on the road for several hours, thirsty and then you are offered a bottle of water to drink. That feeling is spiritual and comes with a GREAT sigh when you are done gulping.

4. Don’t just get back from work, eat, bath and get in bed. After eating, bath and take a short or long walk before you retire to bed.

5. Do you live in a big compound, or you have a nice balcony for chilling? If yes, this is for you. Try wake up around 3am every night. Drink water and then go chill at your balcony. Or a stroll in your compound. 3am is the best time for you to ponder on those thoughts that are disturbing you. Pastors and imam that tells you to wake up at night to pray or bath with soap are not telling you the real reason. I can’t explain further before you guys say I am mad. grin

6. Always try to eat fresh food. If not at all times but do it most of the time. I know this is hard because of the bad economy situation of the country. Those that live alone should not have problem with this. Go to the market, buy fresh ingredients for food, cook the small meal and finish it all the same day. No reservations for the next day and don’t save some to keep in the fridge.

7. Always try to make people happy. You’ll never know the wonders and benefits of this. Whenever you make someone happy, provided that person is genuinely happy and appreciative of your gestures, his or her chi sends out a strong vibration to the universe, the universe acknowledges you and rewards awaits you. Not forgetting that unexplained feeling you get when someone is happy because of you.

8. Deal with your fears and worries. Fears are nothing but uncontrolled random thoughts. They are not real. The master planner created fears for a reason, to STOP or SLOW you. Else the bad ones amongst us would use it to their own selfish interest. Some doing it anyways.

9. Meditate.
Re: Important Mental Health Benefits Most People Don’t Know. by Aliyeous(m): 4:42am On Apr 15, 2021
nice info. if only we could actualize it
Re: Important Mental Health Benefits Most People Don’t Know. by Mindlog: 5:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Nice read.

(1) (Reply)

Monday Motivation: Foolscap Seller Reveals Four Shocking Secrets Of His Success / The Madness Soldiers / How To Cope With Depression And Anxiety During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.