Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me (12638 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by Mallamcarroll: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2021
Nigerian politicians do not think at all...imagine what this one is saying... I sell and customize original jerseys...
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by naija4life247: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2021
Me too. 2023 game has started. I just hope Southerners will not allow the Hausa/Fulani to divide Southerners along tribal or religious or party lines again.
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by ofuonyebi: 7:03am On Apr 15, 2021
IS INVITATION NOT DIFFERENT ARREST

THE SAME S4NATOR STILL SLEPT IN HIS HOUSE SAME DAY!

TUFIA! TO OUR DOUBLE STANDARD LAW
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by channelstravel: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2021
Okorocha grin
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by Lagoon0: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2021
SLOVFO:
This is likely politically motivated. Why now? EFCC turned a blind eye to all the petitions written against him for years. Until now their is crises in his home state where the governor is blaming some Imo politicians as been the cause .
So he should be pardoned?
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by DSC7: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2021
sigiyaya112:
So it is no more invitation

It is now Arrest grin grin grin

Na from clap dem dey enter dance....

Weda na invitation or arrest make he go clear his name if at all he dey innocent....
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by chatinent: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2021
EFCC arrest rich man, e get time to relax talk with the Press.

Same EFCC arrest poor man, dem don off en cloth, fold him face, give am banner.
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by Funkeshuga(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2021
seyicodes:
Good day Nairalanders,
Please is there anyone who is willing to do uber/bolt business ,
* I am willing to collect car on hire purchase.
* I can pay up to 30 - 35k weekly.
* I have experience in the transport business. ( Over 5 Years Experience )
* I stay around Ebute Metta ( East ) Lagos.
* I was a mini Bus Driver before i stopped it due to the intimidation of Lagos State Task Force.
* I am responsible and i Keep to my word.
* I am very hard working and i can work for more than 15 hours daily.
* Please give me a chance.
* I Dont mind if the vehicle hire purchase price is 4 Million Naira. ( I am hard Working , I will pay up insha Allah )

what maker of car are you looking forward to use for the uber/bolt

I've a good pencil light Camry, is it accepted in uber/bolt?
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by seyicodes(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Funkeshuga:

what maker of car are you looking forward to use for the uber/bolt

I've a good pencil light Camry, is it accepted in uber/bolt?
Toyota Camry maybe 2005 is okay
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:
If you must loot, atleast loot with common sense
You don't have sense at all. You are even supporting looting
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by tonquendo4u(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2021
You know eh, we are our own problem. Rochas was arrested and questioned because he stole our own money. Not a northerners money. And we say they are victimising him because he is Igbo. He stole money meant for our development. Must we attach sentiments to everything? Orji Uzor Kalu stole billions from an Abia state that is small in population. And his dynasty has still held Abia hostage. Abia is underdeveloped. People are angry. But he was arrested and jailed and we all were shouting that it is because he is Igbo. And so fucking what? He stole ur futures and put inside his pockets. If the govt can be jailing just corrupt politicians from the south east, then so be it. If they want to be corrupt in their region and their people let them, udo. But we want credible politicians in the south east.
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by SLOVFO(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Lagoon0:

So he should be pardoned?
Nope. Justice should be done. And I wish that all our politicians would face same fate ASAP. But this makes a mockery of the whole system. Watch how this case will end...
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by SocialEngineer: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2021
dheaven:
Even if he actually stole, the arrest is politically motivated because if he is in the same table with them they wouldn't have remembered him for now.

You know what's going on.

Even if he embezzled money but this arrest is politically motivated. They should just tell us it's about the jailbreak in Imo and his recent political permutations. In a genuine fight against corruption, many ex-governors would be in EFCC custody together with him.
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by mashad(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Mention one politician that does not steal?? I will bring up his/her profile
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by tonyson010(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2021
Igbo youths for equity...a group of 4 persons .
Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by yemiyemi: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2021
2shaw:
They should confiscate everything and strip him off .send him to jail at least 40years of real life behind bars

Haba !!!...At least he created the Ministry of Happiness nah...... Iberiberism grin grin

Re: Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me by kelly72: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
This pig and his entire family are robbers. They came to Imo only to loot.
There is no single one of his family members not involved in the criminal
scramble to strip Imo State of even spoons and cutlery in government House.

The worst, imagine a job applicant who managed to marry his daughter,
eight years after, becoming a billionaire just for working in Okorocha's government.
Then he was deemed to have acquired all the experience to succeed his father
in-law as Imo governor.

Okorocha raped Imo like a hardened criminal would rape a homeless girl he found
by the street corner.

No punishment is enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

HURIWA Demands Emefiele, Malami’s Arrest Over Naira Redesign Crisis / Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG / Buhari Begins 4-day Visit To Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.