Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Polls Violence: Northerners In Onitsha Flee To Asaba, Army Barracks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls Violence: Northerners In Onitsha Flee To Asaba, Army Barracks (8176 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls Violence: Northerners In Onitsha Flee To Asaba, Army Barracks by Anayordike(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
"if the northerners in the north killed your people, what crime has the northerners in your mist in the south committed that you have to scare them so much that they think that they must get away from you? their remaining with you when their people in the north were killing you show that they were not with them but with you".

Since u want to know the crime of of the northerners in SE. Can u also tel us the crime of the Igbos in the north to deserve such brutality and death?
Re: Polls Violence: Northerners In Onitsha Flee To Asaba, Army Barracks by Nomehstan(m): 3:04am On Apr 28, 2011
Why are there running,it means there knows that there people are wicked,i wish i'm around i would have stumble Asaba and do something,revenge is the sweetest game,how long shall there kill our people in the North all we do is to stand and look the,i think the battle line is drawn.

Re: Polls Violence: Northerners In Onitsha Flee To Asaba, Army Barracks by icool4uus: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
It is always good to look at issues from the real angle.Nothern PDP members were targeted in their towns and if you are Igbo and PDP,it does not change anything.Most of the big houses burnt belong to the Northern elite.

If in Akwaibom for example,Akpabio is declared winner and the Ibibio people know that they voted almost entirely for ACN while the results showed that Akpabio's figure was inflated.What do you think will happen?Are you saying that only Ibibio PDP members should be dealt with.

I used this as an example because I smell it happening next week.

The result is out and Chief Godswill Obot Akpabio has been declared winner. Akwa Ibom is peaceful, businesses are going on as usual, ACN supporters are mostly ibibio's and annang, right now they are heading to government house for a grand celebration. Don't stay there and predict what you don't know - YOU ARE NOT GOD.
Re: Polls Violence: Northerners In Onitsha Flee To Asaba, Army Barracks by nwajay(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2011
when a bully takes a candy from a child and the child cries to its mom the next day the bully will repeat the same act.

but when a bully is approaching a child and the child pulls out a NINE MILLIMETER the bully changes direction.

ANAMBRA, IMO,ABIA, WELLDONE.
Re: Polls Violence: Northerners In Onitsha Flee To Asaba, Army Barracks by LeMolar: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
What Is Wrong With Hausa And Fulani People
Re: Polls Violence: Northerners In Onitsha Flee To Asaba, Army Barracks by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 01, 2011
We Nigerians have to change our thinking.

What does revenge achieve?

I we take an eye for an eye what happens? - eventually everybody would be blind.

We should be castigating our government for failing to protect lives of citizens and failing to bring perpetrators to book.

Please shine your eyes

I blame our education system sef.

What a shame that most of us seem to have accepted the results of the rigged election that has prevented us to have a decent government.

na wa oh education no be small thing!!!
Re: Polls Violence: Northerners In Onitsha Flee To Asaba, Army Barracks by Sagamite(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2011
GenBuhari:

We Nigerians have to change our thinking.

What does revenge achieve?

I we take an eye for an eye what happens? - eventually everybody would be blind.

We should be castigating our government for failing to protect lives of citizens and failing to bring perpetrators to book.

Please shine your eyes

I blame our education system sef.

What a shame that most of us seem to have accepted the results of the rigged election that has prevented us to have a decent government.

na wa oh education no be small thing!!!

So what should the ordinary people (that are, or have loved ones, being killed) do when the leaders are doing nothing except when they "appeal" to street barbarians to calm down instead of arresting them so as not to offend certain vicious people further?

What should they do after over 40 years of consistent barbaric killings where governments do nothing except preach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says / Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. / Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Central Suspends Party Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.