Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex (26553 Views)

Igbo Custom On Bride Price Wicked, Evil Ungodly, Says Ondo Court / Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? / Is It Right For The Doctor To Do Pregnancy Test On The Woman Without The Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by Abagworo(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
Money is more of a problem in relationships and marriage than sex.

1 Like

Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
There is so much abuses to our children by Nigerian politicians of all levels; what really did these Nigerian politicians studies in Nigerian Universities.

Nigerian politicians in power are the products of Nigerian educational system, full of viruses.

The zoo political sycophants are funny.

1 Like

Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
SmartProf:
This one is not vocal about ideas on how to improve governance, but shows so much strength and passion in advising on sex. The obsession about discussing sex in this part of the world makes it feel like it's our gateway to fulfilment. Even very dumb individuals who can't address a family meeting nor show leadership in little tasks are geniuses when advising on sex related matters. If u take sex hormone(s) and organs out of some individuals, what is left of them will be trash.

You will be surprised when It comes to the said Sex, They perform woefully. Nonsense people, Let me Just stop here.....

Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by Anaerobi(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
lol... this kind statement makes society to keep seeing women as sex tools .
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by JOBgame(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mintum:
He is saying the truth but over religious and hypocritical Nigerians will soon attack him.

i am fasting but i swear to allah my creator you are saying the white truth god bless you and your family over there. nigerians are hypocrates especially the northerns
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by JOBgame(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=WelcomeToBiafra post=100820743]There is so much abuses to our children by Nigerian politicians of all levels; what really did these Nigerian politicians studies in Nigerian Universities.

Nigerian politicians in power are the products of Nigerian educational system, full of viruses.

SHUT UP U hypocrite
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by Oshokalo: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Benue people and sex.

Is like yam and soil.
the clarification is topnotch
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by amaham(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hmm
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by Guyman111: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
This guy should be SA on sex related matters
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=JOBgame post=100821618][/quote]

If you are not a cow in human form, please come to Biafra to say that face2face.

Nigerian politicians and supporters without a brain.

Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by Dan809: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
when do u become a marital counsellor?
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by 123yes(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
What of those their wives refused giving them sex for years?
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by 123yes(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
WHAT OF MEN THEIR WIVES REFUSED GIVING THEM SEX FOR YEARS
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by Richthekid: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by thundafire: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tiv men and sex
Is like
Bread and butter
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by olisaEze(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwodosis:
Our women prefer enough cash to enough sex! They can survive on masturbation but can't survive without cash.

End of discussion. cool
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by chaloskyx: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
SEE WHAT YOUR LEADERS THINK ABOUT MOST OF THE TIME IN THEIR OFFICE AND HE GETS PAID WITH PEOPLES TAXES TO THINK OF THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SEX PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE RIGHT ... OKAY O OUR SPCIAL ADVISER OF SEX AFFAIRS WE HAVE HEARED U
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by West2019(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Loud the volume
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by NaBanga: 2:32am On Apr 16, 2021
This is the honest truth. It is duly supported by the Bible. However Nigerian men won't hear. That is ok, because there are men who are willing and able to screw all the abandoned wives. cheesy
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by November24(f): 2:39am On Apr 16, 2021
SmartProf:
This one is not vocal about ideas on how to improve governance, but shows so much strength and passion in advising on sex. The obsession about discussing sex in this part of the world makes it feel like it's our gateway to fulfilment. Even very dumb individuals who can't address a family meeting nor show leadership in little tasks are geniuses when advising on sex related matters. If u take sex hormone(s) and organs out of some individuals, what is left of them will be trash.
Smart dummy.
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by November24(f): 2:39am On Apr 16, 2021
chaloskyx:
SEE WHAT YOUR LEADERS THINK ABOUT MOST OF THE TIME IN THEIR OFFICE AND HE GETS PAID WITH PEOPLES TAXES TO THINK OF THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SEX PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE RIGHT ... OKAY O OUR SPCIAL ADVISER OF SEX AFFAIRS WE HAVE HEARED U

So because he is a politician,he shouldn't talk on pressing social matters...

Grow up
Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by fasho01(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2021
SmartProf:

grin grin grin

This response got me laughing out real hard. You have no chill honestly. Someone cannot play with you? However funny, you spoke the plain truth

1 Like

Re: Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex by Alaganature(m): 1:26am On Apr 17, 2021
Kuku cum kill me...shebi sex nah food..I can only do what I can do if she's not ok with it make she find somewhere else abeg I can't kill myself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Problems Of Family Planning In Nigeria / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.