Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again (14648 Views)

Sagay: I Haven't Met, Spoken With The EFCC Chairman In Over 7 Months / Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor / Sagay: "I Asked Oshiomhole To Contest Presidency Against OBJ In 2003, Not 2023" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by onatisi(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2021
sai baba , sai buhari .
why have Nigerians stopped shouting sai baba sai buhari ? i thought they said they prefer a nepa bill certificate holder to any other competent person , noone should complain . Nigerians are getting what they wished and pray for . they prayed and worked for APC CHANGE TWICE .

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by sojfarm: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2021
This is one of the betrayal elders in the location 9 (Liegeria)

Now, I am an adult, this is first time I will see supposedly elders like Sagay, Lai, Osinbajo toying with the lives of youths and children. When we were growing up (may be I was not well exposed to the attrocities of the elders like that). But you will hardly see elders engaged in the public square dance of shame, especially in Yoruba land.
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by SarkinYarki: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2021
They must increase so shut up
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by onatisi(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2021
God bless you,make everybody fem
SarkinYarki:
They must increase so shut up

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by israelmao(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2021
Have you ever been upset come to talk of being very upset?
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 15, 2021
The problem, prof is that keeping the price of petrol this low...is costing us billions , nay, trillions of naira annually.

We are also losing billions of naira to smuglling of fuel to neighbouring countries....because a marketer can smuggle fuel to Cameroon where it costs N418 and make a profit.

Either subsidy goes, and we use the money saved to deal with our current fiscal crisis, or we keep throwing money down a hole so that we can keep poor and rich Nigerians happy, at the expense of future fiscal stability.
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by chatinent: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Religious politician.

Talk is cheap.
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by Rebuke: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Being upset is a choice old man... your intending actions is what we want to hear....

Man, I must tell yhu something. Yhu are very dirty.

Yhu think it's every image yhu use as meme, huh? Such pix when posted graphic is usually added.....yhu don't post such fun on public forum. Ha, na wa o
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by Ausval: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2021
What will you do if you are upset sir ....bloody noise maker ,where you not in this country when petrol was 65naira and had since gone through series of increment to what it is today ..what have your anger done to prevent those happenings ...bros if your anger nor fit do anything then ,he nor go still fit do anything now ...nor come dey form messiah for we the masses
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by kulikuli45: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2021
The ignorance in this statement is too loud.
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by Bayaar02(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2021
Weyrey!
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by SarkinYarki: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2021
onatisi:
God bless you,make everybody fem

God bless You my able prophet ...shebi you see all your predictions about this govt from 6 years ago has come to pass point on point
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by Cnach: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/i-will-be-very-upset-if-fuel-price-is-increased-sagay/
The government self tire me, if price of crude oil decrease they will load every suffering on it and when the price rise all we get must be in increase in pump price..na which kind demand or any other economics law are these guys respecting.
Me I have tire o
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/i-will-be-very-upset-if-fuel-price-is-increased-sagay/

WHO YOUR UPSET HELP?

NO TALK TOO MUCH MAKE BUBU NO VEX

KJEEP UR UPSET FOR POCKET ABEG
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by renny607: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2021
And who the hell are u if you become upset? No be people like you put the terrorist there ni.
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by Brushstrokes20: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Buhari and cohorts are common THIEVES!

Bunch of heartless criminals....

The shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by bobbyslim(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2021
Humhum eheehe them don start again increment don dey come again be that ho God punish this man
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by onatisi(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2021
when we told them that this will be the most corrupt govt ever in the history of Nigeria and that the corruption will be so high no other future govt or past govt will be able to surpass it . Instead of listening then , they were all shouting SAI BABA with their dirty mouth open with 32 teeth and were instead calling us WAILERS . Now who is wailing ? grin grin
SarkinYarki:

God bless You my able prophet ...shebi you see all your predictions about this govt from 6 years ago has come to pass point on point

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by onatisi(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2021
thank you, it is good some people already know the drill, they first start with a rumor , then denial , then more rumors and more denials , the last card is always the fuel scarcity , they will create artificial fuel scarcity which will make people queue up at filling stations for days, then the masses will start begging that even if at 500 naira per litre , they will buy
bobbyslim:
Humhum eheehe them don start again increment don dey come again be that ho
God punish this man
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by BarrElChapo(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Sagay should have stuck to the classroom lipsrsealed
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by piagetskinner(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Who your upset help?

Like you’d do anything about it... mtchew

Are you not part of the problem, sucking Nigeria dry??

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by abidem4real: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2021
bolaayenimo:

Hahahaha! This man must be a clown. No right thinking man would expect anything better from a government as cruel as this. Even if petroleum price is raised to #500 per litre, what would Mr Sargay do to almighty Buhari? Eni ti akole mu, Olorun ni a ma n faa le lowo
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by lexy2014: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2021
Risingblue008:
Like say he no follow dey enjoy from the money.
Idiots on stage performing for the poor to d masses.
Pls God .....
Give us somebody who can speak for
The mechanics
the Valcunizers
The Shoe maker
The hawkers
The streets and for
The common man
angry angry angry

Inasmuch as I want to believe God with u for an answer to ur prayer, d people u mentioned need to no their rights & be ready to fight for it. Putting ones destiny in d hands of any man would be counterproductive. Even if there's a spokesman, if d people aren't willing, their nonchalance will discourage d spokesman because u can be fighting for some people & they might not be interested. This gives credence to d saying:

"I rescued a thousand slaves. I would have rescued a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves".
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by ridziarora00: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2021
This Blog is very interesting and informative.
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by Flexmasin: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2021
Las Las...we are still praying for the best...
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by oloriooko(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2021
If you like spit fire, you will remain as useless as ever
All baba supporters are holding their heads in shame!
Baba regime is always a time of hardship and incessant blood shed, so unfortunate yet eediots like this man will voice their support for such oloriburuku leadership angry anger kee you there!
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2021
Shove that your unhappiness down your throat and encourage people to vote the right person. All your sadness won't do any shit.
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2021
I like this man, despite being Apc.he likes to speak out..I love him for that..
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by iLegendd(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Funny
Re: Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again by Tzar(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Mr Prof that I used to respect before before, so the current increment & the misrule is not enough to make your blood boil or you resign?!
I realize Nigerian tolerance to the rot is dependent on how close you are to the Nigerian till /loot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Assembly Passes Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / PHOTOS: Saraki Signs 3 Bills / Mob Attack Injures 8 Government Officials In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.