Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! (269 Views)

Pls Urgent Advice Needed / Urgent Advice Needed!!! / Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! by Meedon: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders

Not to bother you guys with much talk, let me go straight to narrate my predicament.

I wrote JAMB in 2018 and I gain admission into the university, but I could not honour the admission because of financial constraint. I didn't write JAMB in 2019 and likewise, 2020 because of the same financial issue.

This years JAMB is out and I have set aside some cash to purchase the form, however, I'm also planning to release a song with that same money.

Because of my undying love and passion for music, people around me, especially my neighbours always advice me to go into music. I'm confused, advice me on what to do. Should I release some songs with that money or I should buy JAMB and prepare for school. Your advice is seriously needed please.

Note: I have not released a song before.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! by Zorr(f): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2021
I think it is better if you write your Jamb exam, and work on musics when you get to the university.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! by Pweetiedude(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2021
NB - Education is paramount. This is not America where people excel despite not having degree because their system is great. What if the music doesn't pay at the long run but with Education you can still have something to fall back on.

#Shalom
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! by bmdmix3: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Meedon:
Good morning Nairalanders

Not to bother you guys with much talk, let me go straight to narrate my predicament.

I wrote JAMB in 2018 and I gain admission into the university, but I could not honour the admission because of financial constraint. I didn't write JAMB in 2019 and likewise, 2020 because of the same financial issue.

This years JAMB is out and I have set aside some cash to purchase the form, however, I'm also planning to release a song with that same money.

Because of my undying love and passion for music, people around me, especially my neighbours always advice me to go into music. I'm confused, advice me on what to do. Should I release some songs with that money or I should buy JAMB and prepare for school. Your advice is seriously needed please.

Note: I have not released a song before.
as a music producer u can do both but education comes first

get the admission then chase music in btw during ur free period
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! by DSC7: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Face ur studies bro but.........
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! by Meedon: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2021
bmdmix3:
as a music producer u can do both but education comes first

get the admission then chase music in btw during ur free period

Ok sir.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! by Meedon: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:
Face ur studies bro but.........

But what?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! by Meedon: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
I think it is better if you write your Jamb exam, and work on musics when you get to the university.

Ok.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! by Rocktation(f): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2021
And it was deceitfully titled because...?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! by Meedon: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rocktation:
And it was deceitfully titled because...

To get good àdvice...

(1) (Reply)

Ada Jesus’ 7 Year Old Daughter Is Not Mine – Husband Makes More Shocking Revelat / Imo Owerri Under Another Attack By Unknown Gun Men. / Uyo Job Seeker: Youths Destroy Killers Family House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.