Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pls Urgent Advice Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Urgent Advice Needed (252 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed!!! / Urgent Advice Needed, Should I Do This Her! / Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Kelvin58: 11:56am On May 22, 2022
cryI made money from cryto last year while I was learning fabric's business.. so I use some of the money take buy land 700k.. .. Early this year was thinking of how to start the business with small money I have and have like 800k left jn my cryto.. and was living with my cousin.. so along the line my cousin told me to borrow him 300k let him use buy tile to put in his house while I was looking for money to take start business.. because he heard I bought land.. so along the line.. he started treating me bad because of that money I didn't give you him and along the line told me not to come to his house again.. because of an unknown reason... Now the 800k I that is in cryto have just crashed following the recently cryto crash.. and right now am thinking.. now my agent have told me that the have found a shop for me which scarce to find.. tis is a shop I have been looking for around that area that I learned the fabrics business..and also to rent a house since my cousin have told me not to come to his hiuse...now my money have crashed in cryto and the are calling me to pay or less another person will take it the shop..now am planning to see if I should sell my land . because that alll I haave now .. don't no what to do.. so confused.. sorry if you don't understand... Just pouring my heart out
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Xscape1993(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2022
Since the land is yours just sell it and use for your fabric business and the apartment. Money brings money. Another land opportunity may still come your way. This is my own candid opinion...
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Hollybratt(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2022
I'm run out of idea undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Kelvin58: 12:07pm On May 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
Since the land is yours just sell it and use for your fabric business and the apartment. Money brings money. Another land opportunity may still come your way. This is my own candid opinion...
the shop my agent find is valued at 350,000 that the lowest price u can find there and plus the money for material... And I will also need to rent a house wiikk I will stay.. while the Land is been value now at 800,000 because I have already inform the agent to look for buyer.. now I dey Villa .. people come the look me as if I don't have anything to do..
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by sunnymighty(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2022
Kelvin58:
the shop my agent find is valued at 350,000 that the lowest price u can find there and plus the money for material... And I will also need to rent a house wiikk I will stay.. while the Land is been value now at 800,000 because I have already inform the agent to look for buyer.. now I dey Villa .. people come the look me as if I don't have anything to do..

Op build your business before you build a house.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by muyico(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2022
Leave d land and go 4 bank loan. Access borrowed me 350k last yr.am still paying it.but i was credited with 320k. 30k interest 4 1YRS
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Wisebird22(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2022
Bro i suggest you cut your taste,get a shop in a very cheap location,rent even one room stay do ur biz.dont sell the land.crypto wil one day rise again and with hardwork your busines wil boom one day
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Kelvin58: 2:01pm On May 22, 2022
muyico:
Leave d land and go 4 bank loan. Access borrowed me 350k last yr.am still paying it.but i was credited with 320k. 30k interest 4 1YRS
do the need a collateral
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Kelvin58: 2:02pm On May 22, 2022
Wisebird22:
Bro i suggest you cut your taste,get a shop in a very cheap location,rent even one room stay do ur biz.dont sell the land.crypto wil one day rise again and with hardwork your busines wil boom one day
thanks bro, that land now is my only hope... My money for crypto now didn't even reach 50k due to that massive fall
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Kelvin58: 2:03pm On May 22, 2022
sunnymighty:

Op build your business before you build a house.
problem is where I will stay.. I will need to rent a house
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by muyico(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2022
Kelvin58:
do the need a collateral
NO
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by muyico(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2022
Kelvin58:
thanks bro, that land now is my only hope... My money for crypto now didn't even reach 50k due to that massive fall
just tinking abt d value of d land
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Xscape1993(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2022
Kelvin58:
Are you living for people? Don't mind people. Get a sizable apartment and look for something to do for now so as to gather more money then.

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Best Sneaker / Zimbabweans Selling Toes $20,000 Amid High Cost Of Living / How To Make Money In Nigeria In 3 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.