Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument (2039 Views)

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Playloaded: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
A relationship has turned sour leading a lady to set herself and her lover ablaze in Niger state.

A Nigerian woman has reported killed herself and her male lover during an ugly exchange.

It was gathered that the incident took place in Suleja, Niger state.

Taking to Twitter, user @_Hydrochloric wrote that the lady invited her man to her house, only to lace the house with petrol and set them ablaze killing the pair.

See what @_Hydrochloric wrote below;
At Suleja yesterday, a lover invited her man to her house for usual evening chilling, bought fuel and laced the whole house, locked all the exit and set the house ablaze killing both of them after a small argument, ibira love, Tough love if you ask me

Clarifying the mention of an ethnic group, the social media user wrote;

This tweet is no way a slander or generalizing the whole ibira people. I have good and amazing ibira friends that'll never do something like this. Peace!

— The 36.47 g/mol in HCL (@_Hydrochloric) [url=https://twitter.com/_Hydrochloric/status/1382428016312258561?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw]April 14, 2021[/url]

https://playloaded.com.ng/lady-kills-herself-and-lover-in-suleja-over-an-argument/
Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by blowjob: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
SHOULD A COUNTRY ,CONTINUE TO SIN,AND THINKS GRACE GO ALWAYS FOLLOW undecided

THE COUNTRY NEEDS CLEANING undecided
Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Katcall: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
Things they do for love. If you check now, it's over alleged infidelity with no fact to prove. Some ladies are just demons in sheep's clothing.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by habsydiamond(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fear women! fear women!! Fear women!!! That's all I can say for now

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Zorr(f): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Men don't deserve the love that some of us give to them. When you love them like you care, they would break your heart. Especially those Nairaland men forming Redpill and that are bashing women here yet talking about sex everytime, and worshipping women offline, they are lazy and do not deserve to be loved.
Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked. Who can know it?.
Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
women and problems smh

#teamMGTOW
Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
blowjobb:
SHOULD A COUNTRY ,CONTINUE TO SIN,AND THINKS GRACE GO ALWAYS FOLLOW undecided

THE COUNTRY NEEDS CLEANING undecided
and your Moniker is "blowjobb"
Wich of the jobs are you blowing?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
So many psychos running loose
Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by inumidun2010(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
The GIRL go don dey show the GUY signs before ooooh... The DAY my EX-GIRLFRIEND slapped me cos I was talking to a fellow CORPS MEMBER then, I know say we weren't meant to be... I just dey see STARS, Funny thing be say she became SOBER instantly..
If a Girl can hit you, she CAN STAB YOU...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by mysticwarrior(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
Men don't deserve the love that some of us give to them. When you love them like you care, they would break your heart. Especially those Nairaland men forming Redpill and that are bashing women here yet talking about sex everytime, and worshipping women offline, they are lazy and do not deserve to be loved.
keep quiet if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by harmargedon: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

and your Moniker is "blowjobb"
Wich of the jobs are you blowing?
I guess the results of the blowjobb was a smellysperm.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by harmargedon: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
Inside life
Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Righteousness2(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
If People understand the Severity and Reality of Hell Fire, they will think twice before taking certain Decisions or Moves.

LORD JESUS, I Pray thee Open their eyes to see a Glimpse of Eternity, so they will rightly order their Steps
Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Bornsinner7: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lol.. the guy say na ibira love tough love
Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
harmargedon:
I guess the results of the blowjobb was a smellysperm.
u be opening your mouth waaaaaaaaa

Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Taywon: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chai..... Tough love
Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by harmargedon: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

u be opening your mouth waaaaaaaaa

Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by ZUKKYY(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
wahala

Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Darkharvest: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
The Vagina people strikes again. Fear women, I repeat, fear women.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by BrainEya(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
(◔‿◔)

After this , I'm deactivating..
Re: Lady Kills Herself And Lover In Suleja Over An Argument by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
you kill yourself? then rest in pieces

(1) (Reply)

/ See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics / Kenyan Man Posts Pictures On Fb Bragging About Having Sex With Class Four Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.