Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles (24320 Views)

Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van / Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles by pquaver(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
engrchykae:
he is still fighting for BIAFRA,when he gets it,he will not only have BIAFRA passport,he can wear BIAFRA clothes on himself.
But why can't your normadic president build a hospital that can take care of him in Nigeria?it's almost a decade since he became president.
Are you not ashamed?
Normadic president travelling from place to place.
Almajiri president running bambiala economic model, borrowing his future from China

Tell u the one thing built by the online president of Biafra in Biafra? Is there any difference? Pot calling kettle black. MNK has not build I single clinic what does he do with all the donations? Yet he claims to love ndigbo.. Well his fools can continue following him
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles by engrchykae(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
pquaver:

Tell u the one thing built by the online president of Biafra in Biafra? Is there any difference? Pot calling kettle black. MNK has not build I single clinic what does he do with all the donations? Yet he claims to love ndigbo.. Well his fools can continue following him
I don't remember you voting nnamdi kanu at the polls.
I also know that nnamdi kanu is not in charge of Nigeria economy or purse.
Now run away

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles by Eagba(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The prison break in imo state was carried out by fulanis.

Gunmen killed three policemen in Ebonyi was carried out by Ebube Agu.

All these coming out from Ipob supporters but after they will claim they are intelligent.

I think they copy the propaganda from you people
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles by Eagba(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
ucnwafor:
The unknown gunmen killing is reportedly caused as a part of endsars campaign, though I was in the neighborhood when this incident happened last night, the Nwaezenyi/Ogoja expressway Abakakili was manned by 2 police checkpoint and collecting their normal paypass, but unknown to them the youths were already making plans against them since dey no wan leave road and relax in their office or Station, so it does not have anything to do with ebubeagu or whichever
naso you go put innocent youth for trouble. it was done by Fulani herdsmen
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles by Eagba(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Davefed:
This is a sign that anarchy and chaos is looming outrightly in Nigeria.. Introspectively it will spread to all regions in the country if govt doesn't stop being nepotistic, change approach and carry all regions along... Nepotism breed Injustice and Injustice breed hatred and that hatred is seeing among the marginalized regions in the country.... It's time Fed govt should conduct National reconciliation and conciliations among the regions and allow them to air their grievances.. the issue of Disintegration and successions agitation are cause by the govt failure to carry all the region along.. If Fed govt carry everybody along and put Nigeria first rather than ethnicity, this won't be happening, there will be agitation of successions from various groups in the country.. Our leaders has failed by projecting ethnicity first rather than Nigeria first...
What does a nation expect when his leader asserted that regions that gave him 5% won't be treated equal with those that gave him 95%. That statement alone put more salt to the would.
I thought you guys were hailing the five percent analogy
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles by Eagba(m): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nnamdi kanu is in London, Britain, his wife is a British citizen, he is a British citizen while his children are all British citizens.

Who now is the slave?

And who is Britain, giving destiny to?

Me or Nnamdi kanu.
you keep contradicting yourself. signs of cognitive dissonance
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles by pquaver(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
engrchykae:
I don't remember you voting nnamdi kanu at the polls.
I also know that nnamdi kanu is not in charge of Nigeria economy or purse.
Now run away

So u know I didn't vote him but he is claiming ipob and Co as the spokespeople of ndigbo. The should pack one side n chill. We no vote am..
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles by Notasyouthink: 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The world power which includes Britain has to recognize you as a country.

You cant say you want to be free from Britain evil cage when Nnamdi kanu lives In London (Britain evil cage). grin
Kanu leaving in London has nothing to do with the zoo being an evil cage.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles by tempest01(m): 12:58am On Apr 16, 2021
Angelfrost:
I thought this checkpoint nonsense had been permanently scrapped... Why are these officers still risking their lives on top 50 to 100 Naira?!! Na wa o!!!

How can a nation's police force be so unintelligent and dumbly vulnerable?!!...

What a shame!!!

You see it as 50, 100 naira, these robbers make millions daily on the road and pass the loot up to superiors up to the highest office.

They pay to be posted to lucrative areas in the south and keep remitting. If they were wise, they would stop the operations for now, but the greed has eaten deep and this is their source of income stream.

They are easy targets as the motorists they fleece daily will harbour hatred and with the current insecurity, it takes just a phone call to make them targets its only sensible to stop and ask the government to see to their welfare as I see it spreading.

They did this to themselves though. Nigerians are very tolerant. If they had not gone as far as killings and huge extortion, Nigerians would not have minded. They should have used the Endsars to curb their excesses. Now the people have animosity towards them and i see this spreading like wildfire down south.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles by Acidiously: 4:42am On Apr 16, 2021
merits:

As if maybe you will stay when the problem erupt.social media warrior.
I hail you Live media Coward
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles by WATCHMANX: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Acidiously:

Your generations miscreants
smiley The truth is bitter!smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States / GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt / PDP Compiling List Of APC Governors, Candidates Facing Corruption Charges –metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.